Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Getting My Baby Back

Blast from the Past

by Moonshyne

What really happened that night?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2008-11-15 - 1600 words

?Blocked
Bob’s POV

I looked at the woman I ran into earlier she was crying, I took another look and realized who she was. I should just walk away and forget about her. It’s what she would have done. I should be applauding Way for bringing her to tears, and yet I find that I can’t. It was a stupin high school crush, wasn’t it? To her it was probably was just another fuck. For me it remains the most precious memory of my life. She’s the only one I’ve made love to. I’ve fucked more than my share of women. But it’s never been like it was that night. Maybe because it was the first time, but I know better.

Yeah I should be glad for what Way did, but I’m not. I watched as she walked out and decided to follow.

I saw her taking a pack of cigarettes from her purse and grab one from the pack. I watched and she went to bring it to her lips her hands shaking so badly. I saw her fumble through her purse looking for a lighter, that’s when I got the courage to walk up to her.

“Let me get that,” I said.

She looked up at me in shock with those deep chocolate eyes.

“T-t-t-thanks,” she whispered.

“From that song, I guess Way has moved on,” she gave me a glaring look, “or maybe not. What have you been doing with yourself all these years?”

“Things, you?”

“Same.”

I could feel the uncomfortable silence between the two of us, “I need to get back inside to make sure everything is running smoothly.”

“Bob wait. Are you here for awhile? I mean in Jersey?”

“I have a place out in Queens.”

“Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?”

“I’d like that a lot.”

“Good,” she said smiling at me. A smile that melted my heart.

I started to walk away then she spoke, “Bob, I don’t regret what happened that night.”

I smiled as I walked back in the hall. Maybe she really likes me too, and if Way’s out of the picture maybe I have a real chance.

Alyssa’s POV

I stood out ther for a while not knowing how long, suddenly I felt some hands over my eyes. “Guess who,” he whispered. I knew immediately who it was. Eight long years and I still knew that voice. He was my best friend in the whole world, the only other one who knew my secret.

“Uhmm Mickey Mouse?”

“You don’t remember?” I could picture those full lips pouting now.

“Of course I remember Ray, you’re my best friend.”

“How’ve you been?”

“Hanging in there.”

“Hey we’re going out for coffee, come join us.”

“I don’t think Gerard wants me there.”

“I do, so does Matt and Mikey. Besides you gotta meet Frank.”

“The wild one on stage?”

“Yeah, he’s really cool.”

“I don’t know.”

“You can sit next to me and just ignore Gerard.”

“You know better.”

“Okay you can sit next to me and pretend you don’t care. I really want to know what happened since we last talked.”

“Ray I dunno.”

“Please,” he said with those pleading eyes.

“One condition, I can play with your hair.”

“Why do girls always want to play with my hair, never me?”

“Awww poor Ray.”

“Seriously my hair gets more action than I do.”

“Someday you’ll meet the love of your life.”

“Yeah someday,” he laughed at me. “So you coming?”

“I guess.”

“Lys, I’m sure you two will get past whatever is going on.”

“He’s mad that I got pregnant with Bob’s baby.”

“That wasn’t your fault, fuck if it was anyone’s fault it was his, remember?”

Flashback

Narrators POV

“C’mon baby just another hit?” Alyssa asked Gerard pleadingly.

“Nope this one you’ll have to earn, sugar.”

Alyssa looked suggestively at Gerard and started to unzipper her jeans.

“Nope too easy,” smiled Gerard. “But definitely later.”

“What then?” asked Alyssa.

“Something really disgusting,” smiled Mikey.

“Or someone,” laughed Matt.

“Yeah like you Otter,” commented Ray.

“Fuck off Toro, besides doing you would be a lot worse.”

“She’s my best friend we don’t fuck. We would make love,” Ray said teasingly.

Gerard laughed. “No someone really disgusting, like that fat pig Bryar.”

“Yeah make all his dreams come true,” laughed Otter.

“Seriously sneak into the pig’s room and wake him, then fuck his brains out.”

“Gerard, I don’t want to cheat on you? I love you.”

“I’m letting you it’s not cheating. Besides I’ll be watching.”

“Can I watch too?” asked Matt.

“Get out of here you fucking pervert,” laughed Gerard.

Ray pulled Alyssa aside, “Don’t do it.”

“Why?”

“Because Bob isn’t a bad kid. Gerard just hates him because he asked you out and felt he stole Patrick away from him.”

“Well he did,” Alyssa remarked.

“Patrick left because of what’s going down now. Because of the booze and the drugs. His dad was an alcoholic, and he didn’t want to go down that road.”

“He should have than he would be alive tonight.”

“Do you think Bob knew that there was a robber there that afternoon? Bob feels like shit about what happened. He knew that bullet was supposed to be for him. If you do this it may shatter any sanity he has left.”

“Sugar c’mon,” a staggering Gerard walked up to them. “You want this,” Gerard said while holding up a little bag of smack, “you know what you have to do.”

Alyssa looked at Ray and then the drug she desired so much. She got bad news that her grandmother died that day. She just wanted to forget so the drug won.

“I’m outta here,” said Ray in disgust.

“What’s his problem?” asked Gerard.

“Who knows? So does anyone know where Bob lives?”

“I do,” said Mikey.

“Let’s go,” Alyssa said smiling at the boys.

The Bryars live in a one story ranch. They started peering in all the windows until they found the one they wanted. Luckily the window was unlocked as they slowly lifted it. Otter gave Alyssa a boost and she fell on to Bob’s floor.

Gerard turned to Otter and Mikey, “Now get out of here.”

Alyssa slowly made her way to the sleeping form on the bed.

“Bob,” she whispered softly then blew lightly in his ear. “Bob I’ve come to make all your dreams come true.”

“Lyssa?”

“Yeah it’s me Bob.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to make your wildest dreams come true,” she said as she took off her t-shirt, she wasn’t wearing a bra.

He stared at her in shock. “You like them?” Bob shook his head yes slowly. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her mound. He touched it tentatively. “You can squeeze them you know.” Bob closed his eyes and did just that. Alyssa moaned at his touch and whispered, “suck on my nipples.” Bob looked at the girl making sure he heard her correctly before placing his mouth over her left one. “I know you want to,” teased Alyssa. She undid her pants and while Bob was squeezing and suckling her breast she took his free hand and and placed it down her pants and thong she was wearing.

“You like the feel of that Bobby?” He looked up at her and smiled.
“I’m gonna tell you a secret that will drive all the girls wild.” She
took his hand out from her underwear and then proceded to take them off.

“What are you doing?” he asked quietly.

“Teaching you.” She laid on his bed completely stripped of clothing. He laid next to her and tried to kiss her but she just moved her head slightly so he got the edge of her mouth. She moved his hand from her breast to between her legs, and placed it in a place that she knew would drive her crazy. Soon she was panting heavily as she felt herself building out and the screamed, “Fuck me.”

Bob looked innocently at her then smiled, “Really?”

“Have you ever done this before?” she asked while nibbling on his ear.

“No.”

“I’ll help you.” She grabbed his manhood and guided it inside her, she smiled at the face that he made. “Now move in and out nice and slow.” Bob obeyed her, he was starting to pant feeling the blood rushing through his organ. “Before we really get going do have any…”, she never finished the sentence as he exploded inside her.

He was panting heavily, then he rolled off her calming his breath down. “That was unbelievably amazing.”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“Lyssa,” he stared into her rich chocolate eyes. “I love you.”

End of flashback
Alyssa’s POV

“I don’t regret getting pregnant. I only regret it wasn’t Gerard’s and it wasn’t out of love.”

“Depends who you talk to. Alyssa, he loves you still.”

“He doesn’t love me, he ‘s infatuated, obsessed or maybe even crazy. But he’s not in love with me, he can’t be.”

“But he is.”

“Then better for me, because then he’ll do anything for me.”

“What are you planning Alyssa?”

“I’m planning on getting my baby back.”

“Which one? Gerard or the kid?”

“Both.”
Sign up to rate and review this story