Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly like an angel...~*~Part II

AND.....they're married!

by Meg2005 0 reviews

FINALLY!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-11-18 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 1121 words - Complete

0Unrated

**************************************

Grace stood next to Brendon with her father in the middle as the priest began to speak. ‘We are gathered here today in the face of this company to join Brendon Boyd and Grace Evelyn in matrimony; which is an honorable and solemn estate and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly but reverently and soberly. If you can show just cause as to why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace… who gives this woman to be married to this man.’ The priest asked.

‘Her family, her friends, and her mother Evelyn Brady and I do.’ Mr. Brady said, ‘Take good care of my little girl Brendon, she deserves the world.’ Mr. Brady said before he kissed her daughter’s cheek and kissing both of their hands and linked them together before stepping back and taking a seat next to his wife.

The priest looked at Brendon, smiled gently, and began to speak, ‘Brendon, do you take Grace for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?’

‘I will.’ Brendon said.

‘Grace, do you take Brendon for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?’

‘I will.’ Grace smiled as she looked at Brendon. Tears of joy ran down her face as he smiled and winked at her rubbing his thumb over her knuckles as the priest asked for the rings.

‘May I have the rings please?’ the priest asked. Holly took Brendon’s wedding ring from the sea shell Addy was holding and handed it to Grace. Ryan took the ring out of his pocket and handed it to Brendon. ‘Brendon, please place Grace’s wedding band on the third finger of her left hand.’ Brendon did as he was told and then repeated the words the priest said.

‘I, Brendon, take thee Grace to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ‘til death do us part, for as long as we both shall live.’

‘Grace please place Brendon’s wedding band on the third finger of his left hand.’ Grace took the platinum and diamond etoile wedding band and slid it onto Brendon’s ring finger,

‘I, Grace, take thee Brendon to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse for richer for poor in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ‘til death do us part for as long as we both shall live.’

The priest smiled as he began to speak once again. ‘May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day, with each passing year. Brendon and Grace, are now beginning their married life together, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good healthy and everlasting love. In so much as Brendon and Grace have consented to live forever together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, having given and pledged their love, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife. You may now seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss.’ He smiled.
Brendon looked at Grace with a smile she had never seen before. A smile that said he was the happiest man in the world. Brendon slowly moved closer to her and let his hand rest on her neck as he rubbed his nose against her before covering her lips with his. Brendon picked Grace up off the ground and spun her around allowing the ivory fabric of her dress to blow in the breeze. Brendon and Grace heard nothing of what was going on around them, the clapping, the cheering, and the happiness. The only thing on their mind was each other and that they were finally married.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the loving couple, Mr. and Mrs. Brendon Boyd Urie.’ The priest said as Brendon parted from the kiss letting his forehead rest against hers.

‘I love you Mrs. Urie.’ He smiled before kissing her again.

After an hour, pictures had been taken and all of the guest and many more had begun to make their way to the reception site which was being held under a sheer tent in the same vineyard where they had their rehearsal dinner though Grace and Brendon were not their yet. They stood on the beaching looking out over the calm ocean and watching the sun get. Grace held her dress up while Brendon held her shoes and had his pants legs rolled up.

‘We did it.’ He whispered into her ear as he stood behind her, holding both of her hands down at her side.

‘We’re married.’ She smiled leaning back into him. Brendon turned her around and looked into her beautiful eyes.

‘I love you so much.’ He whispered sweeping a curl out of her face as the wind whipped it around.

‘I love you too honey.’ She smiled. Brendon leaned in and kissed her passionately. He let his hands rest on the small of her back as he held her as close to him as he possibly could. He kissed her with every ounce of passion he had in himself. He loved her with every bone in his body.

‘So do you feel like going to the reception or consummating our marriage?’

‘As much fun as that is going to be, I’m starving. I haven’t eaten all day.’

‘Why not?’

‘I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to fit into my dress.’ She laughed.

‘You look amazing, so beautiful, so sexy, you look like an angel.’

‘Thank you.’ She smiled.

‘Well then let’s go, the sooner we get there the sooner we can leave and have sex.’

‘Brendon!’ she laughed.

‘So can I have that blow job tonight?’ he joked as they started towards the limo that was waiting for them.

‘You’re going to be getting a lot of stuff tonight.’ She smiled right before he got into the limo with her.’
Sign up to rate and review this story