Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

The Test

by PancikingTonight 1 review

If this is a test. im losing my shit...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-19 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 866 words

0Unrated
I found myself naked next to Bill, under the white hotel sheets. I tried to get away from his clutches to let him sleep but that clearly didn’t work. He woke up and kissed me repeatedly. His sexy naked body hovered over me and continued kissing me. As much as I wanted to have sex with him he got off me and went into the bathroom. I followed him and changed.

I walked into the kitchen wearing a four sizes to tight white tank top, my favorite pair of blue skinny jeans and my white and black checkerboard vans. Trace Cyrus was there getting drunk with the rest of my band. Great. What if MR approves of Trace Cyrus date raping me?

Trace watched me as I got a bottle of water and sat on the counter to talk with Kevin—who were we talking about?—how weird Trace was just showing up here.

After five minutes in the shower William walked into the kitchen. “Hey babe, Sisky and I are going to a baseball game—this is his anniversary gift to us—want to come?”

“No thanks” I replied. “Have fun” I gave him a quick kiss before he left with Sisky. Trace was eyeing Bill as he kissed me. He was so jealous.

“Now what?” Rikki asks. He got to leave the hospital this morning. He was all set now.

“Well, were in Illinois you put some effort into the thinking” I hop off the counter.

“Shopping?” Ajax get’s wide eyed.

“There’s a guitar store down the street” I hype up.

“I’ll drive” Ajax runs out the door.

“Can I have the keys?” I ask Kevin. I run to the door as he throws me the keys, I caught up with Ajax just as he got in the elevator.


Two hours later we went back to the hotel—Metro Station was now all there and in our hair (I think Pete was working with them or something?) Bill and Sisky had to go in detail about there game, Travis from We The Kings was so jealous.

I just sat in the window with Kevin taking shots. I definitely loved the way Vodka burned my throat.

Seven shots later and I were completely drunk. Bill kept me from making a fool of myself by keeping me on his lap. I found my escape buy going to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and puked. I washed my hands and face and then puked again.

Someone knocked on the door, I cleaned up and opened the door—it was Trace. “I thought I heard someone puking” he said. I smiled and tried to get passed him. “I don’t get you—how come you kissed me yesterday, but now your all over that William guy”

“That kiss was a rebound kiss, we broke up and I was upset so I just kissed you—It didn’t mean anything” I replied. I tried to get passed him again but he wouldn’t let me buy.

“You know you look sexy in that top” he told me. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pushed me up against the wall so I was unable to move. He played with the straps of my tank top and bra so my shoulders were bare. “Let me go” I pushed him off me and fell to the ground. Trace climbed on top of me and kissed me. Bill came down the hall just in time. He got Trace off of me and kicked him out—along with the rest of Metro Station.

I was almost raped—just great.

“Are you ok?” Bill asked.

“I was just tongue molested by Trace Cyrus” I say angrily. He laughed and kissed me.

“You know that tank top makes you look incredibly sexy?” he asked.

“No, but Trace just said that to me” I hiss.

“I promise I’ll kick the shit out of him” he told me. “I’ll never let anyone mess with you like that, ever again”

I kissed him. “You better”

“Why don’t we get out of here” he took my hand and lead me out of the hotel room. We later found ourselves making out in the back of his car.

“Did you see the way Trace looked at you—it was like you were a piece of meat—it made me really jealous” Bill says between kisses.

“Why were you jealous?”

“Because guys look at you—any guy would be jealous”

“There just looking at me because there jealous that were together” I told him. “No one can replace you, Bill” Bill smiles and were back were we started—making out. For some odd reason though, Bill licks my freaking face.

“Ew” I say. I was completely and utterly disgusted at what he just did. He laughed at my reaction. “Why did you just do that?”

“Because Sisky did that to me and I wanted to know how you would react if I did it to you” he replied.

“Don’t ever do that again—oh, and can I ask why Sisky licked your face”

“Were messed up, okay?” I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story