Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wake up call

chapter six

by ilovemeohyeah 0 reviews

nearly finished :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-22 - 313 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bobs eyes widened. it was a pulse. Gerard was alive. "come on dude, come on. come back" Bob whispered. "hey Bob" Bob felt a hand on his shoulder. it was Mikey. he had a coffee held in front of Bob. "you need this." he said. Bob nodded. and took a deep breath.

he had decided not to tell mikey what had just happened. not to tell anyone. "yeah. thanks." Mikey stood next to Bob. "you okay?" he said, softly. "you havent spoken in three days". "Yeah im okay" said Bob. "just a bit shell shocked thats all".

he had never felt so much tension with his band before. Mikey shuffled his feet. why does everyone shuffle their feet when theyre around me? thought Bob, and then chuckled to himself at the stupidity of the question.

"so..." it was akward to try and start a conversation. who could have thought? Mikey was becoming aware that their was something wrong. even more wrong than the fact that his brother was in a coma, fighting for his life. "are you sure youre okay?" mikey said. "yes! i said yes already! for fucks sake..." Bob trailed off. for both mikey and himself could have sworn they had seen a flutter of an eyelid from Gerard.

Please God let Gerard be okay
Please God let Gerard be okay


Gerard slowly opened his hazel eyes, and looked straight into Bob's eyes. "not here again" he muttered and looked down at his fist, still clenched around the bloody note. "no" he whispered "no". he fought back his tears.

No

"Gerard, i" "NO BOB JUST STOP!"
"Gerard? are you okay?" mikey looked worried. Gerard cast a sad look at Bob then put on a weak smile. "of course Mikey, of course" his heart had been broken in two. his insides ripped to shreds by the anguish and pain. and fear.


Fear.
Sign up to rate and review this story