Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

I Kissed a Boy

by PancikingTonight 1 review

dramatic...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-24 - Updated: 2008-11-25 - 1233 words

0Unrated
Adri's POV

I was walking down the street of Chicago with Bill. I was staying at his place until Kevin, Rikki and Ajax can learn to get along without me there. We were walking to star bucks, I was already energized as it was, but Bill doesn't mind me doing anything stupid. We kept seeing fan girls across the street following us, watching me and Bill hold hands and kiss and hug and be like boyfriend, girlfriend. I guess they were mad; they must have loved Bill too much. If I told them I too started out like a crazy fan girl I would, but that would be crazy.

I opened the door to the star bucks, rushing the slow Bill to hurry in. He just took his time, like getting laid early or late wouldn't make a difference. He stopped to look me in the eyes and give me a quick kiss then hold the door for me to walk in. I did. I walked to the counter but Bill didn't even need words for me to sit down somewhere. Oh, I did. He got me my usual and I drunk it right away. I swear caffeine is like alcohol but good for you…sort of. I finished earlier then the slow poke next to me, so the sugar had enough time to travel through my digestive system. As I kept nudging Bill to finish, he kept smiling about such a great time he would have later. Not only watching the game with an over energized 23 year old but also having an after party.

I got up and threw away my trash and waited for Bill to slowly do the same. I didn't know what sugar did to me but I snapped out of it when I accidently walked into a teenie.

"Oh im sorry" I say softly. But they didn't say a word, they just shot daggers at my eyes. So I just continued on.

"What was that about?" Bill questioned.

"I don't know, they must hate me or something" I reply, like it wasn't big at all, fan girls riot me out on my space all the time, I think I’ve seen every my space with a hate comment about me. We were walking back to the apartment. Bill kept a protective eye over my sugar rush. Making sure I didn't bump into people or start stripping on the street. I was skipping to the inter section, I looked both ways then began to cross. I stopped definitely when I fell to the cold pavement, and that was after I was hit with some. Bill ran over to me, he called 911 i was bleeding heavily, before i knew it I was drifting asleep. I hope this was death because it was fun.

Bill's POV

I waited in the hospital for a half hour before the stupid doctors in the all white told me she had a concussion. She got a giant whatever it was thrown at her head and it was all my fault, she had to be dating me, to think about it she didn’t deserve me, she needed someone that could do something about everything in her life. I just sat and sighed in the waiting room. Carden was the first to arrive from down town Chicago.

"How is she?" he asked. I knew how much those two loved each other, in a friend’s way; really Carden was Adri's only best friend. Since that bitch Aubrey became a stripper [and literally] and Misery Riot was too insane to be more then best-best-best friends. The doctor let us see her, but there was one Problem...and the dramatic effect is that he didn't tell us. She was fine when I got in there, she looked just as beautiful as she ever did, but this time she had a red bruise on her forehead.

"Hi" I started; I brushed her hair with my fingers. Then it hit me. "Carden what happens when you get a concussion? Your smart figure it out" i shot at him. But I realized after I asked him that he isn’t that smart.

"Well usually there’s a short/long term memory loss" he replied. I turned back to Adri.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. My heart sank. She didn't remember me? The boy that she spent three years of her life with? The boy that stuck with her through the thick and thin?

"Do you remember me?" Carden asked, like me and him were any different. She shook her head and I felt his pain.

"Do you know your own name?" I asked. She shook her head again.

"Why must the young get thrown rocks at?" Carden asked me. I shook my head.

"Well your name is Adrienne Aria-Wentz, you’re the lead singer of a band called Misery Riot, your biological mom and dad committed suicide but you got adopted a couple years back to bassist Pete Wentz and singer Ashlee Simpson. You have two step...sort of siblings, Jeremy and one to be announced when Ashlee gives birth. Im William Beckett, your boyfriend, and this is Mike, your best friend”

"Damn it, Beckett, you make everything sound so morbid" Carden snapped at me.

"Well this is a very morbid time" I felt Adri's eyes on me, too bad she couldn't remember me.

The rest of Misery Riot showed up. "Is Adri ok?" Kevin asked.

"She can't remember squat" Carden put it to the morbid terms as he took out a cigarette.

"You can't smoke in a hospital, it’s a sin" Adri said.

"You can remember that but you can't even remember your Uncle Rikki?" Rikki felt so sad for himself.

"I don't have an uncle" Adri replies.

"How would you know you can't remember anything" Rikki snapped back.

"Yes true, but if both my mom and dad died I would get guardianship from a relative not get adopted" Adri explained.

"Damn she's just as smart as she was yesterday" Ajax spun around in a circle. I was still feeling hopeless, my Adri couldn't remember me, and it was eating my insides. The doctor had everyone leave, well they chose to leave. I stayed behind and told Adri about her whole life. When she was released tomorrow, I would somehow piece it all together with her.

Two Days Later…

I found myself next to Adri for the first time since she got home; her warm body was so lifeless, so still. I quickly checked her pulse. Phew, that crisis is over with. I ran my fingers from her shoulder to her feet. She shooed away my hand with her hand.

"Bill stop it, im trying to sleep"

"That's your 'Bill your annoying me' voice" I said I sat up in the bed and looked at her. "OMG ADRI'S BACK" I shouted to the world. I fell over the bed and watched as Carden came in and started jumping on the bed, now if I’m wrong then that’s bad. We waited for Adri to speak again.

She needed to think a bit but I think she got her memory back. "OMG i can remember" she started jumping around with us. See, was that so hard. One life crisis down and over with, probably another two thousand more to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story