Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Skeptics and True Believers

Beginnings (CH1 PT 1)

by skylinesXturnstiles 0 reviews

Exciting news!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-27 - Updated: 2008-11-28 - 2691 words

0Unrated
“Hey, William! Wait up!” I yelled as I saw William walking from his car to his house.
When he turned and saw me he smiled, “Hey Elle!”
“You know I’ve told you not to call me that nearly a million times. Anyways, how was band practice?” I said, playfully pushing him.
“Hey! I’m gonna call you whatever I want to call you!” he joked as he unlocked and opened his front door.
“If you can catch me!” I said, running past him into his house. I ran around to the back staircase and upstairs, working my way to the front steps where I could go all the way to the basement.
It was as I was going down the steps into the basement that William cdaught up with me. “I’ve got you now!”
“No you don’t!” I yelled, running through the hall and into the room we all usually hung out in, with William right behind me.
I jumped on the couch shouting “Safe!” as he tripped, falling on top of me. When I opened my eyes I looked straight into Williams eyes.
“Eeep!” I squeaked, crawling out from under him to sit on the other end of the couch trying to hide my blush.
“I totally caught you!” he said.
I looked up at him, “But I definitely was on the couch first.”
“So! I still get to call you Elle!”
“okay, since your not giving up, we’ll settle this another way!” I said getting an idea.
“And just how will we do that?”
“Simple. Rock Band drum off!”
“Aw, come on! You know that’s the instrument I’m worst at! Why would you do this to me?” William whined.
“Because I can! Now, call Butcher and see if we can all get together at his place and settle this!” I exclaimed, jumping up from the couch.
“Oh, before we go let’s stop at my house so I can change out of this horrible uniform.” I was still in my school uniform, which was hideous. Both Sisky and I were still in school, the only reason Sisky was able to be at their band practice was because he got out two class periods early.
“Okay, Butcher says he’s ordering pizza and he will call the rest of the guys for us. Now let’s go.” William said, interrupting my thoughts.
“Oh, right, sorry. Spaced out for a few there.” I said with a laugh as I followed him upstairs and out of his house.
Once we were in his car William said, “What would you do if we went on tour?”
“Whoa! Where’d that come from?”
“Well…” Will said, hesitating.
“Com one! Spit it out!”
“Pete Wentz contacted us and wants us to go on tour with them and if all goes well we’ll be signed to Fueled By Ramen.” He said in one rushed breath.
“Okay. Slow down and repeat that.”
“We’ve been in contact with Pete Wentz. Fall Out Boy is taking us on tour with them and if all goes well we’ll besigned to the Fueled By Ramen label.”
“Oh my God! This is awesome! Y’all have always wanted this to happen! When are you going on tour?” I said, super excited.
“Right after you and Sisky graduate next month! We’ll be using all of the money we’ve made and any money we can make, to maybe rent a bus, but it probably won’t happen.”
“If you’ve been planning all of this, why dare you just now telling me?” I asked, annoyed that the boys would keep something like this from me.
“Well, until we got together today we didn’t know if we wanted to to come, but we figured out a way for you to be able to.” William paused, probably waiting for me to go off on him, but I knew he had more to say. “Elle, we want you to become our Band’s manager, and go on tour with us.”
“Really?” I screamed, “No Way! You’re kidding!”
“No! We decided on it, and Pete thinks it will be a good idea as well!” William said as he pulled into my driveway and turned the car off.
“Oh My God! That’s so awesome!” I screamed once more, throwing my arms around William to give him hug.
“Do you think your Mom will let you?” he asked.
“She better!” I said as I got out of the car and started walking up to my house.
“Yes, I really hope she does.”
“Yea, for real.” I opened the front door, “Okay, so my mom’s no here, so you can come upstairs. You know how she totally doesn’t trust our relationship.” I said as I rolled my eyes.
“Hmm.” William said, seeming distracted.
“Suddenly distracted Will?”
“Huh? What? No?”
“Right, whatever you say.”
I looked in my closet and pulled out purple skinny jeans, a black and purple skirt with safety pins all over it, and my black and purple Skelanimals tank top.
“I’m gonna go change now. Please refrain yourself from going through my underwear drawer.” I said with a laugh.
“I’ll try!” Will called after me.
I quickly changed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. As I was walking back to my room I tripped, twisting my ankle and falling with a loud thud. Tears were in my eyes as William was instantly by my side.
“Are you okay? What happened?” He asked.
“It’s nothing, I just twisted my ankle.” I said, holding back the tears, trying to look strong. I tried to stand up but fell right back down as soon as I put weight on it.
“You’re obviously not okay.” William said as he put his arms under me, and lifted me up to carry me to my room.
“It’ll be fine.” I insisted as he sat me down on my bed. I looked down to see that my ankle was swollen, “Okay, so it’s swollen. I’ll just wrap it and keep off it as much as possible. Let me get a wrap and then we can be on our way!”
“There’s no reason for you to stand on it all, where’s a wrap? I’ll get it for you.” William said, pushing me back down onto my bed.
“They’re in the big first aide kid in the closet in the hall.” I said, giving in. William disappeared for a minute, and reappeared with an ace bandage.
“Hold out your leg.” He said.
“What? You don’t have to do that. I can do it myself, I’ve had plenty of practice.”
“I want to do it for you.” He insisted.
“Okay okay, whatever.”
After he was finished I grabbed my phone and he carried me out to the car.
“We’re definitely running late.” I said with a laugh as we pulled into the road.
“I think they’ll understand. You’re always hurting yourself.”
“Oh shut up!”
“why should I?”
“Because I know your secret!” I said, wondering if it would make him say something I could use.
“What? No, you couldn’t know! Did Mike tell you? Awe man, he’s in for it now!” William said, sending worried glances my way.
“Oh, this must be a really juicy secret the way you’re acting!” I said as I bust out laughing.
“What? You really don’t know it? Ah good, now Mike can keep his life.” He said as he pulled the car into Butcher’s driveway. It looked like all the other guys were already there.
:Don’t move.” Will said right as he got out of the car. He walked around to my side, opened the door, and picked me up.
“William! I can walk!”
“Nope, your staying off your ankle. And if it doesn’t stop swelling or causing you pain we are going to take you to the hospital.”
“Oh come on! No! I refuse. Not to mention I definitely don’t have the money to pay even more medical bills.”
“Elle. Your health is important. Now ring the doorbell.” I rang the doorbell and let the subject die.
“Sisky was the one to open the door. “Hey guys, took ya’ long enough. Why are you carrying Bella William?”
“She twisted her ankle. Needs to keep off of it. So, I’m carrying her.” William said, walking into the house. He carried me all the way to the couch and put me down in between Mike and Butcher.
“You hurt yourself again?” Mike asked as William walked out of the room.
“Yea, I’m fine though, he’s just worrying over nothing.” I paused. “Oh! Mike, I need to ask you about something. I tricked William into saying he had a secret, but he got all flustered and let slip that you know it. So what is it?”
Mike frowned, “It’s nothing.”
“Oh! Come on! Please tell me!” I begged, pulling the puppy dog eyes.
“No. I can’t! Will would have my head!”
“Oh, this just keeps getting juicer!”
“Don’t even try it Elle. He’s not going to tell you.”
“But William!” I whined, now using the puppy dog pout as well.
I noticed that he blushed. “Are you blushing Will?” I asked, really confused.
“No, what could make you think that?”
“Hm, I dunno. But I really have to pee.” I said with a laugh.
“I’ll carry you to the door. No further, you’ll have to hop.”
“Okay, that’s only fair.” I said, laughing some more as William picked me up. I put my arms around his neck so I wouldn’t feel like I was going to fall.
Someone was in the downstairs bathroom, so William carefully carried me up the steps to the upstairs one. “Can you set me down on the counter?” I asked, hoping my voice sounded normal. I was plotting something that I hoped to death would work out.
As William set me down on the counter I kept my arms around his neck and quickly pressed my lips to his. I felt tingles run up and down my spine, and William seemed to shiver. Oh yes. I thought, There is definitely something there. I pulled back and looked at William, he was smiling.
“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted that to happen.” He said, pressing his forehead to mine.
“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.” I said with a wide smile.
William kissed me this time, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter and pressing our bodies together. I could feel my heart skip a beat as he licked my lower lip.
All of a sudden we heard something drop to the floor, and someone gasp. William and I sprang apart from each other and looked to see Sisky standing in the doorway.
“Oops.” He said.
I felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks.
“Yea. Oops is right.” William said, obviously annoyed.
“Okay, Okay. But if neither of you need to use the toilet could you move this party somewhere else? I’ve really got to go!”
William picked me up again, and carried me back downstairs. This time he sat down with me sitting on his lap.
Both Mike and Butcher’s attention was suddenly on us. “Well, that’s new.” Butcher said, “I knew it would happen soon.” Mike added.
I blushed and ignored their comments, until the doorbell rang. “He’s Here.” Butcher said, walking out of the room.
“Who’s Here?” I asked.
“Oh, Pete called right before you two got here saying he wanted to drop off some papers, Butcher told him everyone was going to be here just hanging out, so he’s comin’ for a while.” Mike said
“Oh! Really?” I said excited, I was about to meet THE Pete Wentz.
Butcher came back into he room carrying Pizza’s. “Man, you should have seen the pizza guys face.”
“What do you mean Butcher?” William asked.
“Pete’s here. And the Pizza guy got here at like the same time. He’s standing out there getting Pete to sign a bunch of stuff.”
“Hand me a piece of pizza please.” I said with a laugh. I had stopped listening to him.
“Get it yourself.”
I laughed and pointed down at my ankle.
“Doctor here says I’m not allowed to walk.”
Butcher sighed and handed me a piece of the vegetarian Pizza.
“Thank you!” I said as I started to eat it.
“You guys have weird pizza dude’s this side of Chicago!” Pete said, walking into the room.
“Hey Pete.” Everyone said except for Butcher and I.
“And this is Bella?” Pete asked, noticing me.
“That would be correct.” I said finishing off my pizza.
“Okay. Let’s get the business part out of the way. Bella, are you willing to take on the job that has been offered to you?”
“Yes! The only thing is that I haven't talked to my Mom yet. I don’t know how she’ll react. But I’m not passing this chance up for anything!”
“Well, that’s a good attitude to have. I had this folder put together for you, read through it.” He said as he handed me a thick folder. “Okay, the rest of you, I have two forms, one is the contract with Fueled By Ramen, one will explain how the Tour will work. Make sure you read the contracts before signing them.”
Everyone nodded that they understood and Pete passed them around to the five guys.
Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman…
“Everybody quiet! It’s my mom!” I screamed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket.
Everyone was silent so I answered, “Hello?”
”Bella, I’m not going to be home until late tomorrow night. I have a job here in the city and don’t want to drive home just to be back up here first thing in the morning.”
My Mom is a journalist, and most of the time she works from home, but sometimes she has to go to the city for big stores, or meetings at the office. “Okay. Do you want dinner ready when you get home?”
“No, no. It’s okay, they’re feeding us here. Be safe Bella.”
“Okay, I will Mom.´ She hung up after that.
“Sorry about that.” I said, shoving my phone back in my pocket.
“Do you have to go now?” William asked.
“No, actually, she was calling to let me know she wouldn’t be home until tomorrow night.
“Oh, Okay.”
I looked up at the clock. “Wow, It’s already seven!” I said. Sisky got up to get another piece of pizza. “Hey, Sisky grab me another piece.”
He handed me the piece of pizza and sat down beside William and me.
“Hey Bill, aren’t I a bit heavy on your legs?”
“Nope, I’m perfectly comfortable.” He said, putting his arms around me.
“Okay, tour starts on June 8, and there will be a full run through of how it will work at 10 that morning.”
“What! That’s graduation day!” Both Sisky and I exclaimed, we both thought we would be able to walk across that stage.
“What time is your graduation?”
“four to Six.”
“Okay, You’ll be good. We’ll just switch your soundcheck to 7, doors are 7:30, and show starts at eight. You guys will be the second band to play. “
The two of us sighed in relief, “That’s cool. Wow, It’ll be a busy day.”
“So how are we going to get around?” Chizzy asked.
“You guys have a reliable van?”
“Yea…” The five guys all said.
“There you go. Now enough business talk. Who’s up for some Rock Band!”






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, This is The first part of chapter one.
=]

Let me know what you think... Good OR Bad please.
The story starts getting really good.

Stay Classy Like Pumpkin Pie
Sign up to rate and review this story