Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Skeptics and True Believers

"You talk about me on the Internet?!" (CH1 PT 2)

by skylinesXturnstiles 1 review

Rest of chapter one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-28 - Updated: 2008-11-28 - 618 words

0Unrated
“Hey William?”
“Yea?” Even though it was dark in the car I could see his eyes shift to look at me before returning to the road. It was almost midnight, and William was driving me home.
“Why didn’t you ever say anything?”
“I didn’t want to lost the friendship we had.”
“Oh.”
“Hey Elle?”
“Yea?” I was interested to know what he was going to say.
“Will you be my girlfriend for ever and ever?”
I let out the breath I didn’t even know I was holding. “Yes, of course.” I said as he turned into my driveway and cut the car off.
“Good.” He said, kissing my forehead. He then got out of the car and came over to my side to carry me into the house.
“You want me to take you up to your room?’
“Yea, and I wanted to write a blog real quick, if you wanted to stick around for a bit.” I unlocked my front door and William carried me up to my room and sat me down at my computer.
“So what is this blog about?” William asked, puling the other chair I had in my room over.
“Oh, just about my day.” I logged onto my blog to see a message on my Secret Board:
SkepticBeliever – When are you and William gonna
start going out? We all know it’s going to happen
eventually!”
XONEVERAGAINXO

William laughed beside me, “So you talk about me on the internet?”
“Only on the Secrets Board.” I opened a new blog post and started writing about my day. Everything was boring until I got to after school:

After school today William told me that TAI… is
Getting signed to Fueled By Ramen! They’re going
on tour with FOB this summer! And guess what?
I get to go with! The boys officially made me
their manager! I’m pretty excited! Tour starts
day of my graduation, so that will be a busy day!
Anyways, it’s late, so I’m going to get some sleep.
XOSkepticBeliever
OH- I forgot to add, we were all at Butcher’s house
and Bill Kissed me! =]


I finished posting the blog then turned to William and smiled. “I need to get changed, you wanna help me get into the bathroom?”
“Yea, Sure of course, need help getting your clothes?”
“No, I’ll hop over here…” I said getting up and hopping to my dresser. I pulled out some sweatpants and a T-shirt out. “I have a better idea, you leave the room, and I’ll sit here and change. Less work for both of us.”
“Okay, call me back in when you’re done.” William said, leaving my room and closing the door. I quickly changed and called him back into my room.
We were sitting side by side on my bed and I was trying my best to ignore the awkward silence. I turned on my TV to add some kind of background noise. “Hey Elle?”
“Yea William?”
“I think I love you.” He said as he turned and kissed me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again as I put my arms around his neck to keep him from pulling away. I pulled back for air after a minute smiling. “I think I might love you too.” We both had huge smiles on our faces as we hugged. We sat leaning against my headboard watching TV for a while, and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next day wrapped in Williams warm arms.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea, I know, It's shorter.
Blame the way It broke itself up as As i was typing it. haha.

REVIEWERS GET COOKIES!
YUMMY COOKIES!
Sign up to rate and review this story