Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Oh the shame

by easykeys 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-11-29 - Updated: 2008-11-29 - 390 words

3Funny
"Frank, you know we have been going out for a while now right?"

He nodded, taking his girlfriends hands in his own.

"Well tonight after you meet my parents, I was thinking..."

Frank nodded, encouraging her to continue with what she was saying.

"Well we could, y'know, our first time together"

"Oh right!" Frank said catching on, "I think that's a great idea" he said smiling as he kissed her hands.

She leaned into him and fell asleep in his arms.

*

"Hello how can I help you?" the man behind the counter asked.

Frank felt a little akward but he knew he needed to do this, "Well, I erm, it's my first time with my girlfriend and I, uh, need some condoms"

The man smiled warmly and dissapeared behind the shelf before returning a few moments later with a handful of boxes.

"Okay, we have a 3-pack, 5-pack and a family pack"

Frank wondered for a moment, he didn't want to seem un prepared with just 3 but then again a family pack would look desperate.

"I'll take the 5-pack" he said handing over his money.

"Good choice"

He smiled, took his bag and left the store to go and get ready for meeting Anna's parents tonight.

*

"Don't be nervous" she said as Frank came into her house.

"I can't help it" he whispered back, following her through into the kitchen.

"Hello Frank" a man said turning around to shake his hand.

Frank's stomach flipped with nerves and his eyes widened.

"Uh, hi there" he said shaking the mans hand politley.

"Hello" a woman said, hugging Frank.

"Thanks for having me" he said as they all sat down at the table.

Frank suggested they say grace and they all bowed their heads. After a few moments they all finished saying their own personal prayers but Frank, he still had his head bowed. Another 5 minutes passed and Anna was wondering what he was playing at.

Finally when he still hadn't lifted his head up Anna leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I had no idea you were this religious"

Frank lifted his head up slightly and looked at Anna, "I had no idea your dad worked at the pharmacy"











A/N- Just a random idea that popped into my head. Hope it made at least one of you smile!

dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story