Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“You can’t wear white retard. White is for virgins.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

A day in the life of Fender's first month.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-11-30 - Updated: 2008-11-30 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
A month later I was doing with out sleep and living on Starbucks.

One morning after getting an uncommon 8 hours of sleep I woke up to find Brendon Fender. Rolling over I climbed off the bed and walked over to the rocking chair and gave Brendon a quick kiss before stroking Fender’s hair.

“How long have you been awake,” I asked as I picked up some clean clothes and walked into the bathroom.

“About thirty minutes. I heard Fender whining through the monitor so I decided to just go ahead and get him.

“I love you,” I said getting into the shower.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

When I got out of the bathroom twenty minutes Brendon and our baby couldn’t be found. I picked up one of Brendon’s hoodies and pulled it over my head as I walked out of his room and downstairs. When I walked into the living room I found the two of them on the couch and Julia beside Brendon.

“Is this right,” Brendon asked as he attempted to burp Fender.

Julia laughed, “Yeah it is. Now just gently pat him on the back. You do have that pad on your shoulder don’t you?”

“Yes mom.”

The laugh I had been trying to hold back came out. It just amused me to watch Brendon try to be a daddy. At least he was trying unlike most males.

“What,” Brendon asked cautiously,” Did I do something?”

“No, no. Your fine. I appreciate you taking care of him while I slept and took a shower. Can I have him now?”

Brendon looked apprehensive at first before handing me Fender.

“Well I mean if you wanna continue taking care of him for awhile then that’s ok too.”

Brendon smiled at took Fender back.

I looked over at Julia who smiled and rolled her eyes.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thirty minutes Brendon found me in the den sitting on the couch watching Fuse.

“Hey baby.”

I looked up and smiled, “Hey.”

“I think he’s hungry.”

Brendon handed me the baby and I adjusted my shirt so I could feed him. Brendon sat on the other side of me and placed his hand on my lower back.

“He’s a good baby.”

I laughed, ”Yeah he is.”

When I was finished feeding him I looked over at Brendon.

“Hey would you go get his swing and bring it in here?”

“Sure.”

Several minutes later Brendon placed the swing next to the Guitar Hero controllers and placed Fender in the swing. Once he turned it on he walked back over to the couch and pulled me in his lap.

“You know, he’ll be a month old tomorrow,” he said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

“I know. It’s hard to believe.”

Brendon picked up my left hand and studied my engagement ring.

“When should we start planning the wedding?”

I laughed, “Let’s wait a little while so I can lose some more of this baby weight. I’d like to be able to wear a beautiful wedding dress and have a proper wedding night.”

Brendon rolled his eyes, “You can’t wear white retard. White is for virgins.”

I playfully smacked him which led to us play wrestling on the couch which was soon interrupted by the little baby in the swing across the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story