Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Sleazy Stranger And This Is His Favorite Bar...

Do You Miss The Earth...

by sblood311 0 reviews

Pete and Apple interact.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-11-30 - Updated: 2008-12-01 - 483 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: Do You Miss The Earth?

Pete’s POV:

The sound of the door bell screeched through the house. I could hear Hemingway get up and run to the door. I already knew who it was. I had been waiting for him. I took my time down the stairs. When I opened the door, he didn’t wait for me to say anything, just came right in. As I followed him into the living room he turned and glared at me. “What the hell did you do?” His voice was rough. “What are you talking about?” I was playing dumb and we both knew it. “Go dammit, Pete. What the fuck did you say to Apple?... You know what? I don’t even want to know. I just wanted to tell you that you fucked up. Majorly.” He was pacing, I couldn’t get a word in edgewise. “Fucking hell, Pete. Whatever it is, you fix it. You have to fix it.” I shook my head to myself. “I can’t fix it Patrick.” He came at me and nodded. “Yes, yes you can. I don’t know how, but you sure as hell better find a way to fix it or I swear to God, I’ll kill you then quit then never talk to you again.” I laughed slightly, there was nothing else I could do. What did he think? That I could just apologize and it would all be better. That wasn’t gonna happen. “Patrick, come on. There is nothing that I can do. You think she ever wants to see me again? Let alone talk to me? Fucking hell, I wouldn’t talk to me either.” Patrick turned his eyes back on mine, they looked like we were all doomed. “Pete, you don’t understand do you?” I sighed. He’s so dramatic. “Understand what?” Patrick went over to the window and looked out at the rain the was being illuminated by the street lights. “She believes you. Whatever you said she thinks it’s true. She’s not gonna make it like this Pete. I’ve heard it, I can see it.” I can’t understand why she would have put so much into what I said. I mean sure I was mean but after all the praise and stuff she was getting. She can’t still be doubting herself, right? I saw Patrick shake his head. “Forget it Pete. I should have known, you’ll never change.” And with that he left. Just walked out the door. Patrick was just being over the top right? She’s not that unhappy. I mean she’s just normally unhappy. I tried to ignore the voice in the back of my head that kept telling me. ‘You’re gonna kill her’. I needed a shower.




AN: Hey guys, sorry. I've been CRAZZY busy! I hope you like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story