Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"So what you're trying to say is that you guys have been playing Mario Kart for 9-" "12." Joe interjected. "12 HOURS?! How is that humanly possible?!" "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming......

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-07 - 1627 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 114
We were sitting in the living room watching TV when we forgot Joe left.
"What's he doing in there?"
"Cooking."
"Cooking what?"
"I don't know. It smells good though."
"It sure does." I added, "may I stay for dinner?"
"What kind of Question is that?" Joe asked bring out 3 plates.
"I love this man." I stated.
"Thank you. Where are the little people?" Joe asked.
"With my mom. She came over, yelled something in Spanish. Gave them both baths, packed an overnight bag and was gone with a kiss on my forehead...and in the same spell, cleaned like the awesome tornado of cleanliness that she is."
"Kidnapped." Joe stated.
"Huh?"
"Your mom. Kidnapped the twins."
"No..." I sat there and thought about it, "nah. She'll return them...eventually."
"Good times." Gin said as she high 5ed me.
"So what are you getting Jon for his birthday?" I asked.
"Who now?"
"Jon. Your brother. His birthday's tomorrow...and such."
"Oh yea. I bought him a car."
"What now?"
"Yea dude. I bought him a car."
"Does Jolie have a car?"
"Yea. I bought her one a bit ago. He's turning 16 so I figured why the hell not."
"Loser."
"Yea. I know. Who's gonna watch the twins on Valentine's Day?"
"I don't know. Do you guys have plans?"
"Of course. I was gonna make sweet, sweet love to her. But she doesn't like it like that. So no. We don't have any plans." Joe concluded as Gin elbowed him in the ribs.
"Those kids can do no wrong." Gin added, "especially my Roman. With his chubby little legs...you can keep Sofia. She scares me." Gin said with a little giggle.
"You're nuts."
"Not a lot baby girl just a little bit."
I rolled my eyes, gave her a kiss on the forehead, said later to Joe and went home.
When I walked in I stood around and tried to find something to do. In the end I guess my mom really did kidnap my kids. Now im just sitting here lonely. I scrolled through my phone to see who I wanted to talk to and sighed when I didn't care for anyone enough to catch up on the last year of not seeing them. I threw my phone on the kitchen island and grabbed a bottle of water.
I turned the TV to music videos and fell asleep on the couch.
When I woke up the next morning I was on someone's chest listening to their heartbeat. I looked up and Patrick was sitting next to me stroking my hair. I quickly pulled away from him and sat up. I blinked my eyes a few times and yawned with a stretch. Patrick continued to look at me with those awesome eyes of his and I stuck my tongue out at him.
I guess my ass was looking mighty fine, because when I got up to go to my bedroom he gave me a nice swat on it. I smiled to myself but glared at him. He didn't need to know that I liked that at all.
"Where are my offspring?" Patrick asked.
"At my moms." I said through the door taking off my shirt and tossing it aside.
"May I go pick them up?"
"Do you want to deal with a crazied Puerto Rican at 9a?"
Patrick was leaning on the wall and looking at his nails.
"Im already dealing with one." He said nonchalantly.
I texted my mom and she texted me back.
"Hmmm, 'hell no'. I don't think that can get ANY more clearer Mr. Stumph." I said brushing my teeth.
"When's she bringing them back?" Patrick asked.
"Tomorrow."
"Ok, Valentine's Day. What are you doing tomorrow?"
"Probably sitting here with the babies in their 'My First Valentine's Day' garb."
"Hmmm."
"You?"
"I don't know. Mix some tracks. Get food from my mom."
"Sounds like a plan."
"Indeed..."
It was at that moment that Patrick and I shared our first, real laugh. It had been so long that I was totally shocked how girl-like his giggle was. And plus, that little white lie? I wasn't gonna tell Patrick im going out with another guy on Valentine's Day, you have got to be stupid.
That morning I took a shower and he was still in the house and we went to breakfast. Then he dropped me off at Gin's.
"Hey! So I was thinking." I started, "you and Joe should watch the twins tomorrow."
"Ok."
They both said at the same time.
"Why are you guys both sitting where I left you last night?" I asked taking my spot.
"Joe found my Wii. And I started to fall asleep and he was playing Mario Kart all like 'Babushka' and I was like fine."
"So what you're trying to say is that you guys have been playing Mario Kart for 9-"
"12." Joe interjected.
"12 HOURS?! How is that humanly possible?!"
"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." Gin added.
"You guys are nuts. Can I play?" I asked.
"Nice! Competish!" Joe stated.
"Why are there no ass creases?"
"Because I mean we've been playing for 12 hours but we moved positions...move spots, got food, bathroom, sex. Its been real." Gin said laughing.
"Ok. Over share. But still. Im down. Set it up." I laughed.
After playing Mario Kart for 4½ hours that's when I realized that yea...maybe- this game was addicting and fun at the same time. When you do the different Grand Prix time just fly's by. I checked my watch and ended my game.
"Its been fun Mr. and Mrs. Trohman...wait...no. Hold on. Mr. Trohman and Miss Butler. I forgot there for a second. You guys are living in sin!" I said laughing my ass off.
"You know what. We'll see your ass later." Ginny said getting up and walking to take a shower.
A few hours later Ginny was at my house first and then my mom dropped the babies off. We were giving them each a bath and Roman sat there and splashed around squealing in delight. Sofia looked at the little bubbles intrigued and attempted to catch the one sliding down her arm. When that got old she just leaned back and enjoyed the warm water.
"So how's this conversion going?" I asked wrapping Sofi tightly in her towel and putting the hoodie on her head. Placing a kiss on her forehead to which she responded by glaring and pushing my face away.
"Its going good. I've got about 2 weeks and then...I think I'm Jewish." Gin said biting her lip.
"Eww, you're a Jew. Lol. Do you have horns too?"
"And im black so that makes me lazy too doesn't it?"
"You're silly..." I said as I put my daughters pamper on.
"I wish Roman would stop kicking. I will strap you down to the table boy." Gin stated.
"Dude...he's sticking his tongue out at you."
"I know! This kid rocks."
"Yes he does...Sofi likes to grab my tongue ring." I said as I moved my face away from her hands.
"Makes sense."
After we got the twins clean Gin warmed their bottles over the stove and I went to go get clean. I washed my hair and shaved my legs. I didn't see why, no one was going to see them anyways.
When I came downstairs Joe appeared and had Roman sitting on his lap with a bottle in his mouth. Gin was the first to look up and smiled. I did a little turn in my red strapless dress as I gave a small flip of my currently straight hair. Joe's mouth dropped and he shook his head a bit disappointed.
"You're really going out with this guy?" Joe asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Why?"
"Because he asked."
"That's no good reason."
"Its reason enough."
"Whatever."
Joe pouted and continued to feed Roman. I sat next to Gin and rolled my eyes.
"Am I making a horrible decision?" I asked.
"No. Joe's just a pussy." Gin said laughing.
"Uncle Joe's not a pussy. Mommy's being a douche." Joe started to Roman. Who just looked up from his bottle confused.
"Because I really want my sons first word to be 'pussy' Joseph Mark." I said rolling my eyes.
"At lease its not 'Cheating Whore'. Right Sofi?" Gin asked in a baby voice.
Sofia gave a big smile and gurgled through a burp. Gin cringed backwards and laughed.
"She feels the need to break wind in my presence. What an insane kid."
"How do you think Patrick's gonna feel about this?" Joe asked, sounding torn.
"Id hope he wouldn't care." I said rolling my eyes.
"At least he doesn't have you lo-jacked." Gin added cracking up.
"Why wouldn't he care. You guys belong together." Joe said in a temperament a little above his own.
"Do you REALLY wanna fucking go there?" I demanded looking between Gin and Joe.
"I didn't say anything dude. Don't give me the evil crook eye." Gin added taking Roman and walking away, then turning around and getting Sofia.
"Should she be carrying them like that? I mean...in her condition?" Joe asked.
"She'll be fine. Don't change the subject." I stated, "if Patrick cared about US at all he would have been there over and over and over again instead of blowing me off and not taking care of his kids. So excuse me if someone wants to take me out for Valentine's Day and I said yes! Don't make me feel guilty about it ONE BIT Joseph Mark Trohman!"
I saw Joe get a little bit smaller on the inside as he took one step back. He knew I was right. I will always understand why he's protective. But this is just dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story