Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“Are you ready?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

“Say my name,” he panted. “Gerard,” she moaned. “Full name.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-03 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 626 words - Complete

3Hot
Paisley glanced at him before looking down at his boxers. Licking her lips lightly, she gave him a devilish grin. Quickly she pushed him on his back. Straddling him she reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall on the bed beside him. Gerard’s eyes widened as he watched her breasts lightly bounce.

“Um,” Gerard tried to speak but he couldn’t.

Paisley grinned, “I’m very surprised Gerard.”

He gave her a questioning glance as she scooted down his body, trailing her nails lightly across his flesh as she went.

“For once you are totally speechless. With nothing to say. At all.”

By the time she finished her sentence she was in between his legs. Paisley smirked as she began to massage his member through the material. Once more Gerard’s head lolled backwards as he let out a moan. While he was busy moaning, Paisley slid the obstructing piece of material off of his body. She gasped when she saw his manhood.

“Eight and a half inches,” Gerard muttered as he watched Paisley with half-closed eyes.

Paisley stalled which caused Gerard to open his eyes.

“What is it?”

“Will you be able to fit?”

Gerard laughed but quit when he saw that Paisley looked like she was on the verge of tears. Gerard sat up and wrapped his arms around her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. Yes I’ll be able to fit. And it won’t hurt but for maybe a minute.”

Paisley’s eyes widened.

“It’s going to hurt?”

Gerard gave her an inquiring look.

“Baby, has no one ever told you these things?”

Paisley shook her head.

“Then maybe we should wait about this. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

“No. No, I want to do this. I just don’t know how.”

Gerard relaxed, “Neither do I. Just do what you think feels right.”

Paisley nodded and gave him a kiss before laying down beside him and taking off her underwear.

Gerard smiled as he climbed over top of her. Once they were both comfortable, he entered one of his fingers inside of her causing her to gasp.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, it just felt good.”

Gerard laughed as he entered another finger shortly followed by a third one. When he felt that she was ready, he positioned himself at her entrance.

“Are you ready?”

“Yeah.”

Gerard leaned down and kissed her neck before whispering in her ear, “What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to make love to me,” she said as she closed her eyes.

Gerard kissed her again as he pushed himself into her.

Paisley’s eyes flew open as her mouth formed into an “oh,” but the sound wouldn’t come out. Gerard noticed how she tensed and took slower thrusts.

“Paisley?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you ok?”

Paisley was silent for a minute as the pain subsided into pleasure.

“Yes. But can you speed up a little?”

Gerard obliged. As he sped up, they both began to let out moans.

“Say my name,” he panted.

“Gerard,” she moaned.

“Full name.”

“Um,” Paisley tried to think what his middle name was but was having a hard time keeping her mind on that train of thought.

“Arthur,” Gerard grunted as Paisley began running her nails down his back.

“Gerard Arthur Way!”

“Paisley?”

“Yes?”

“I want you to look me in the eyes."

Gerard and Paisley locked eyes while he gave one more thrust before collapsing beside her.

Their breathing began to slow down slightly as they embraced each other.

Gerard placed a kiss on her lips before pulling the sheet over their sweaty bodies.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” she replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story