Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“How do you feel?"

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

“That’s how you begin to heal. When you can get things off you chest, no matter what it is.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-04 - Updated: 2008-12-05 - 848 words - Complete

1Moving
The next morning Paisley awoke to see Gerard gazing at her.

“How do you feel,” he asked?”

“Um,” Paisley moved slightly and as she did a sharp pain shot through her lower abdomen, causing her to cringe..

“Oh. Where’s your Tylenol,” Gerard asked as he sat up.

“Kitchen cabinet on the far left,” Paisley muttered.

Gerard hopped out of bed. The sight of his cute, tight ass bouncing slightly caused a small smile to play over her lips. Several minutes later Gerard returned, in all his naked glory, with a glass of water and two Tylenol. Paisley took the water from him and downed the pills before handing him the glass of water. Setting it down on the nightstand, Gerard climbed back in bed with his girl.

“You have a very nice ass, Mr. Way.”

Gerard looked surprised, “Do I?”

“Yes. It’s very cute. I had a very nice view while you ran off.”

A small blush came over Gerard’s cheeks.

“I’ve never been told anything like that by anyone.”

“There’s a first time for everything,” Paisley said as she snuggled into his chest while letting her left hand slide down his back and over his butt. This contact caused Gerard to thrust forward.

Paisley removed her hand from his asset and ran it through his hair and locked her eyes with his.

“Last night was amazing,” she said.

Gerard agreed.

“How are you feeling now,” he asked?

“Much better.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well uh,” Gerard looked under the sheet and down at his erection. Paisley understood. Taking advantage of his current upright seated position, she slowly lowered herself on to him.

“Oh.”

Slowly Paisley began to bounce up and down on his lap slowly getting faster. Gerard reached up and ran his fingers through her hair before capturing her lips for a long make out session.

Thirty minutes later the two of them were lying on their sides in a spooning position fast asleep.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Several hours later Paisley woke up to find her self alone in bed. Stretching, she got up off the bed and walked to the kitchen where she found Gerard frying bacon. Naked.

“Loving you is like frying bacon naked,” Paisley sang causing Gerard to jump.

“What?”

“Nothing. You just reminded me of a song I’ve heard before.”

Gerard smiled, “Oh. Uh do you want some?”

Paisley nodded, “Sure. I’m starved.”

Gerard took the bacon out of the pan and placed it on a plate.

“How white is it outside?”

“Very. It looks like the snow is several feet deep.”

“We’re gonna be snow bound for a while,”

“Yep.”

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

By the time the two of them had ate something it was 7:00 at night and the chill was beginning to creep in from outside.

“Do you think the phone lines are working,” Gerard asked?”

“I don’t know. You can try.”

Gerard picked up the receiver and smiled when he head the tone. Quickly he dialed his house. Mikey picked up on the third ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey Mikes. I was wondering if you could bring me several changes of clothes tomorrow.”

“In this weather? You have got to be crazy.”

“Uh dude. I have only one set of clothes with me. Since you were one of the bright ones to leave me here, I suggest you bring me some clothes.”

“How?”

“I don’t know. That’s your problem.”

Gerard hung up the receiver and walked into the bed room where Paisley was laying with a t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts on. Leaning over he picked up his t-shirt and boxers and slipped them on before sliding into bed with Paisley. They lay in their favorite sleeping position, spooning, for several minutes before Paisley rolled over to face him.

“Why did you treat me so bad my first few days at Richard Lennon?”

Gerard furrowed his brow.

“I was jealous.”

“That I was hanging with Frankie?”

“No. That you seemed to like him.”

“That doesn’t make sense. You treated me like shit because you were jealous of the fact that I supposedly liked Frankie. Huh?”

“Baby I obviously don’t make sense. Why does it matter? We’re together now.”

“Gerard….”

He sighed, “That day obviously wasn’t a good day for me. I think that if I had met you any other day it would have been different. Those jocks put me in an even worse mood than normal when that one punched me and I think I just took it out on you. I’m sorry.”
Paisley nodded.

“Why did you want to know,” Gerard asked?”

“Didn’t it feel good to kind of get that off of your chest?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s how you begin to heal. When you can get things off you chest, no matter what it is.”

Gerard looked at her with a bemused expression.

Before he could say anything Paisley kissed him on the lips.

“Good night Gee.”

Rolling over she placed her hand over his, where it lay on her hip.

“Good night Paisley.”
Sign up to rate and review this story