Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Game

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the prompt: stalk. Ichigo and Byakuya play a training game for a prize. Byakuya/Ichigo.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-12-06 - Updated: 2008-12-07 - 337 words - Complete

1OOC
Game
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.

A/N: Written for the Week# 39 prompt at bleach_contest: stalk. Byakuya and Ichigo play a training game for a prize. Byakuya/Ichigo

0o0o0o0o0o

Byakuya was not surprised by this turn of events; his prey was now stalking him. Turning the tables was Ichigo’s stock-in-trade, after all. He’d expected the former ryoka to try something like this – just not to succeed so well.

The maze they were playing their game of cat and mouse in was designed to train cadets how to track by using reiatsu. As Ichigo had almost no control over his, the noble had expected to find his opponent easily; winning the prize they had agreed upon for the winner of this contest. True to form, the younger man had thrown all of his carefully laid plans awry.

Instead of trying to conceal his spiritual pressure, Ichigo blanketed the whole maze with it. The captain wouldn’t be able to sense the Vaizard even if he was around the next corner.

Pursing his lips, the raven-haired man drew Senbonzakura as he rounded that next corner, and was almost disappointed to not find the other man there. He froze as the point of a zanpaktoupressed into his back. Turning his head slightly, he could see the pleased smirk on the substitute shinigami’s face.

“I win, Byakuya. Gonna pay up?”

Sheathing his sword, the noble turned around. “Never let it be said that Kuchiki does not pay his debts.”

Ichigo’s smirk shifted into the full smile that few people saw – and fewer could resist – as he stepped closer to his lover. Byakuya accepted the deep, passionate kiss; hands clenching in his younger lover’s shihakushoto prolong his “penalty.”

As the kiss ended, the noble murmured quietly, “Best two out of three?”

“You’re on.”
Sign up to rate and review this story