Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > ~ An Unsuspected Arrow ~ 1

~ An Unsuspected Arrow ~ 2

by Kaitluvsfob08 4 reviews

Vicky-T and Patrick find out what its really like to be in love.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-07 - Updated: 2008-12-08 - 1306 words

0Unrated
Vicky-T's POV:

'Oh crap.
I definatly have a hangover', was the first thing I thought as I opened my eyes and awoke this morning. My muscles ached and my thoughts were clouded and when my feet touched the floor, I could barelt hold myself up. I also could scarcely remember what had happened at all last night. I walked past the empty bunks into the front room of the bus. Empty bunks? Wait a minute....
But there was Gabe....and Alex, Ryland, Ryan, Pete, Joe, Brendon, and Jon all asleep in different random spots.
Gabe was asleep upside down on the couch, Alex had his head against the wall and was sleping while sitting on the floor, Ryland was sprawled out in the booth, Pete was facedown in the middle of the floor, Joe was curled up in a ball in front of the cabinets, and Brendon, Ryan, and Jon were all next to each other at the table, one of them with their head on the tabletop, and ones head leaning on the other's shoulder. Someone snored extremely loud and as I stepped over him I noticed it was Pete. Oh. No surprise. But Pete was a fun guy. Nate must be in his bunk and the other guys must have went home. Wait! I looked around again. No Patrick Stump. I was a bit dissapointed. It would have been funny to see his reaction to all of this.
Last night he had had like, pft I don't even know, maybe 10 cups of alchohol and that was a lot for someone who rarely ever drank. He was actually a really nice dude. Shy, yes. But also cute. And definatly smart, but not a bragger. I hate when people brag. But anyway....I think I was actually looking forward to seeing him again. Wow.

Later that day, we met up with the rest of the band guys. We were all laughing about how druk we were last night, and then Patrick arrived. I tuned out the others so fast it was like I hit MUTE.
"Hey Vicky." Patrick said with a smile.
"Hi Patrick!" I said. " Have fun last night?" I added.
"Psh.....yeah that was pretty fun...." He said and looked at the ground. Somehow I would have to make him come out of his shell.
"You don't drink often, do you?" I asked.
"Nah....I don't like the after-effect alchohol has on me....I get all....weird-" He said but I interrupted and finished his sentence, "You mean drunk?"
He smiled, "Yeah, that." And he took his hat off, ran his fingers through his hair, and placed his hat back on.
"So, you guys ready for rehearsal?" Pete asked everyone. In unison they answered, "Yeah!"
The three bands headed to the stage across the lot. I watched as Fall Out Boy rehearsed, and I actually really listened to the lyrics this time and how Patrick's voice sounded with every word he sang. He had such a beautiful voice, I thought.
After FOB, we rehearsed, and then Panic. I met up with Patrick again later and walked with him to get something to eat backstage.
"I really like your voice." I said.
"Thank you very much." He said and smiled.
"You're welcome. You have such a unique voice and its-" I said, but Gabe cut me off with, "And is my voice unique too?" He joked. I hit him playfully on the arm but I was actually pretty bummed, because Patrick had walked away after that. I bet he didn't like me. But I bet Gabe did. Gabe was my best friend. But sometimes he acted like he wanted to be something more, and I'm not so sure that I want that. I want to have a boyfriend outside of my band. And I actually think I have a big crush on Patrick now. Why do things always end up this way? I sighed and dished a plate of food. I saw the open seat next to Patrick and snatched it up before anyone else even had the chance to look at it.
"Hello!" I said.
"Hi." he replied.
"HEY! You took mah seat, girl!" Joe joked.
"Oops...uhm...sorry..." I said about to get up and move.
"No, no. You can sit there, I'm just kidding!" Joe replied and sat at the other table with Andy, next to Brendon and Ryan.
Patrick glanced glanced at me and smiled. He was nervous. He shifted in his seat and I took a bite of a carrot.
"Sooo.....what do you think of the tour so far?" I asked.
"Its pretty awesome. Performing is so fun, I love to see my fans." He said.
I replied, "Thats cool. Do you, uh, have a girlfriend?"
He was silent.
"No." He said plainly.
"Great! Do you wanna hang out after the show tonight?" I asked.
"Sure! That would be cool!" He said.
"Okay, after the show meet I'll come over to your-"
"NO! I'll go to your bus!" He said a little too loudly. Brendon stared at him and so did Ryan. They looked away and Patrick looked at his food.
"I'm not so hungry anymore..." he muttered. He stood up, dumped his plate in the trash and left. Now I sat alone. But Alex came and sat with me and so did Gabe.

After the show, I waited for Patrick. Gabe teased me continuously with the help of Nate.
"Vicky's got a boyfriend! Vicky's got a boyfriend!" Gabe taunted for the millionth time.
"Gabe, shut up already! I just invited him over!" I said with a smile but was still annoyed. The boys laughed and I sighed and went outside to wait. I was waiting outside in the cool but humid air only for 5 minutes before Patrick got here. He had changed since the show and looked as cute as ever.
"What's up Patrick?" I said. "Let's sit outside, right here." I said and pointed to the ground.
"Okay." He sat down and so did I. I pulled the yellow sticky note off of his back and showed it to him. On it was written, "PETE WAZ HERE!"
Patrick sighed and laughed. "He is so embarassing..." I heard Patrick say.
"Hey! You think Pete is bad? Gabe is twice as bad, he is like my own personal 24-7 Pete Wentz!" I said. Patrick laughed a lot after I said that and then he looked me in the eyes. Wow....his...eyes were so.....so.....beautiful....
"Vicky....." Patrick said but distantly, still holding my gaze.
"I....I..." He tried. I kissed him. He was seemed confused at first, if lips could be confused, but then he kissed back, and this quickly turned into me on top of him in the dark parking lot outside the bus, making out. His taste was irresistable, sweet, delectable, even. I kissed him and kissed him unitl I was out of breath. I pulled away for the air was finally desperate for. I sat up and he did too. He and I were gasping, almost, to take in air. He touched his lips to my cheek, not quite kissing it, but not just touching them to it.
With his lips set there, he said, "You are so.....beautiful...."
I looked at the ground and then turned my head to face him. He was already loking at me.
"Patrick, I love you." I said. My eyes were almost bleeding inot his trying to suck up as much of him as possible, Nose pulling in as much of his scent as possible, Ears acute hearingas much of his breathing as possible, and my tongue and fingertips still tingling trying to remeber what his taste and touch was like a minute ago.
I think I was officially his when he replied, "I...I...I love you....too."
Sign up to rate and review this story