Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Forgotten One

chapter 3

by vampirekitten67708 0 reviews

In this Lilith is starting to come more into the other wizarding world. She meets Malfoy who leaves an impression on her and not only that but she is having more strange dreams. Please review I nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Draco,Narcissa,Tonks - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 1667 words

-1Cliche
I was walking down a dark hallway dressed in black shorts and a hot pink tanktop with black lace around the top and bottom and I had a long black coat trailing out from behind me. He's going to pay, I thought to myself.
Soon I saw a light in the doorway ahead of me and I slowed my pace not wanting to seem to anxious. I quietly tapped on the door..."Enter Lilith", came a cold voice that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I pushed the door open and slowly stepped into what looked like a study. Now that I saw the walls in the light the house started looking more like those old abandon houses in the movies. The walls were cracked and the once white walls were starting to yellow and the paint was even starting to chip in some places. The room was empty except for a fire place, a old moth eaten rug, and a old leather armchair that stood in front of the fire. Next to the chair was a large snake.
After a moments silence I took a deep berth and spoke, " I want to join you"

" And what could a witch barely 16 possibly do that would make me want her as a follower"

" I have access to information that you would find useful"

"Oh? And what might that be? What the lightest 'IN' color is on robes"

"No. But I can give you information on the Order, Harry, and the weapon"

"First I will set you a task so you can prove yourself. Hold out your right arm". I did as I was instructed. The man traced a design with the tip of his wand. I let out a gasp of pain but didn’t dare move my arm an inch. " This will be so I can find you if you so happen to go back on your plans", he told me. I looked down at to see a serpent.




I awoke with a start. As I laid in bed taking deep breaths to study my racing heart I went over my dream in my head. I had made a deal with Voldomort! But why? These dreams just didn’t make sense. First I have him telling me that it's my destiny to become a Death Eater then I go and make some kind of deal so I can be one?!!?
I pushed the covers off me and went to the draw were I put my note books. I sat down at my desk and began to write my dreams down so I could remember them for latter and maybe figure out what they all meant. When I finished I took a deep breath and my nose was met with the smell of bacon.
"Morning", Tonks said when I walked into the kitchen. It had black marble counter tops, a black fridge, and dark oak cabinets in the top half. In the middle of the room there was a small rectangle table that had a plates of beacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast in the center of it. "Is this for me", I asked at the sight of how much food their was. "You don’t like do you", Tonks asked.

"No it's just you didn't need to do all this. Eggs would have been fine"

"Oh it was no trouble. Molly has been showing me how to use magic to cook"

"You can cook with magic?!!!? Can you show me how sometime"

"Yea but you wouldn't be able to use any magic"

"Why not"

"You have to wait till your 17, that’s when you become of age"

"But what about at school? Or if your being attacked"

"You can use magic within the school grounds and if you are in a life threatening situation"

" That sucks"

" I know you just got here but would you mind going to Diagon Alley to get your school things after breakfast. I would wait till latter but I have to work for a little bit"

" I can go by myself. Me and my friends sometimes skipped school and we would go down there so..."

" Are you sure"

" Yea"

"Ok I want you back here by 6"

" I doubt I will take that long. I don’t have to Apparate do I"

"I'm sorry but yea"

I finished my breakfast then went upstairs to but cloths on. I put my jean shorts and my midnight blue corset with black lace around the collar on along with fishnet gloves that were black. I then went to straighten my hair and lined my eyes in midnight blue eyeliner.
"Ok brace yourself", Tonks told me before we turned and I felt like I was going to die. "You alright", she asked once my feet hit solid ground. "yea", I said taking in a deep breath of air. I looked around the street and saw that we were close to Gringgots.
After I had got my money I made my way down to Madam Malkin's. I needed some simple black robes. When I walked in I saw some dark midnight blue robes that I wanted. " Anything I can get you dear", a girl who’s name tag said Sarah. "Yea I need a set of plain black robes and can I get these fitted for me", I asked pointing to the robes in the window.
She led me to a room with mirrors all along the back wall set at various angles so you could see every inch of yourself. In a room there stood a blond boy with gray eyes stood on a stool in black robes with pins al down the front. He looked familiar but I couldn’t tell where I had seen him before.

"Alright dear if you will just step up here", said Sahara putting a stool down and gesturing me to stand on it. "Now dear if you could hold your arms out please"

"I know how to try on robes and I would thank you if you stopped calling me dear. My name is Lilith", I told the girl coldly. I heard the blond boy let out a small laugh that he tried to hide as a sneeze

"Excuse me but I'm very busy and if you don't mind I would like to get out of hear today"

"So sorry Mr.Malfoy. Here let me go hem these up for you and you can be on your way. It's just me here so I apologize for the wait", she said going into the back room.

"So are you just starting your first year at Hogwarts"

" No I'm starting my 5th year. I just moved here"

"You have expensive taste. I'm Malfoy by the way, Draco Malfoy"

"Lilith. So do you go to Hogwarts to", I asked sitting on the stool.

"Yea, I'm starting my 5th year", Malfoy said moving his stool beside me and sitting on it. "So why are you in such a hurry"

"I have lots to buy still. What about you, what are you busy with"

"That’s for me to know"

"You can’t tell me"

"Draco what’s taking you so long", came a women's voice

"Mother I told you I can shop on my own", he said in a slightly irritated voice and going slightly red. "If you need help finding anything or the right people come find me. I'll see you at school", he said.

"Bye", I said deciding to hug him. "Draco I said... Oh", his mom said when her eyes fell on us. "See you at school", Malfoy said turning red and turning to leave.
As he left I heard him and his mom talking in hushed voices and I distinctly heard her ask, "who was that girl".

"Miss can you stand up please", Sahara asked coming back with my robes. "Do you know young Mr. Malfoy"

"No why"

"You want to be careful who you talk to. Draco's dangerous"

"Dangerous", I asked already liking the sound of him.

I had finished all my shopping and started to head back towards the bank when I ran into Tonks. "Do you have all your things", she asked. I barely heard her, I saw Malfoy in a shop that had all sorts of animals in it. I put my bags down and ran into the shop. "....no mother I want an owl." I tapped him on the shoulder and reached out and hugged him. "Hi", I said.

"Who’s your friend Draco"

"Oh um..."

"I’m Lilith. I use to go to school with Draco but I had to move and I only just ran into him today"

"Ok. Draco don’t take long we have to meet your father at the Ministry soon", she said walking away.

"Well it seems as though I have a stalker"

"I was in this store first so wouldn’t that make you my stalker"

"Maybe your stalking me stalking you stalking me",I said caching Tonk's eye out the window. She looked confused. "I have to go", I said hugging him, "see you at school", I said walking out the store.

"How do you know Malfoy", Tonks asked when I came back over to her. " We started talking when I was robe shopping. He seems nice. He told me if I needed help at school to come find him. He also said if I wanted to get to know the right people, what did he mean by that"

"He's a pureblood so he thinks he’s better then everyone else. I was a teenage girl once so I know that if I tell you to stay away from him it's going to push you to him but be careful"
When we got home I put my things in my room. I could hardly eat a thing at dinner so I sat and pushed my food around thinking about Malfoy. So he was dangerous was he? Well I had to see about that.
Sign up to rate and review this story