Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Im an Uchiha, Believe ME!

Your the device that lead to Asuma's death

by luvflippy 0 reviews

I dont know all the charaters names or who they are...even though i watch the show....so I'll just call 'em what I call 'em...but if you watch it you'll know who im talking about, because its not t...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-15 - Updated: 2008-12-16 - 1019 words

-1TrainWreck
"Naruto!" Riko screamed as she banged on his door.

He opened it and said, "What!?"

"The Akatsuki!..." Riko said panting, weak and out of breath.

------------------------------

Days later...

"...Asuma!!!" Shikamaru shouted. He ran towards Asuma who seem to be getting farther and farther away. Shikamaru tripped and fell, as Asuma laid on the hard, cold ground.

Asuma's chest that ran with blood, formed a pool around him. At that moment Shikamaru felt weak, sick, desperate, and out of breath. He planted his head in the ground and cried.

"Im finished." Hidan said putting away his weapon.

"I'll just be a moment," Kakuzu replied.

Shikamaru got up and ran towards Hidan, "Son of a bitch!" Kakuzu extended his arm carrying out and pushing Shikamaru to the ground.

Suddenly a swarm of crows surrounded Hidan. "You think you can take us out with some gay little crows? Fuck that shit!"

Choji swooped down and put Asuma's arm around his shoulder, while Ino comforted Shikamaru. Hidan and Kakuzu stepped back.

As they aided Asuma, his heart was faint and his breathing was more noticeable.

"I'm not leaving without my bounty." Kakuzu said expressionless.

"Don't worry. You get Asuma out of here." A Jounin said. Him and Kakuzu began fighting each other, in hand-to-hand combat.

Hidan said to two other Jounin, "You can struggle all you like, but you'll all be sacrificed to God! Thats why-huh?" Hidan began speaking to Pain, "Can't it wait a little longer, we were getting to the best part."

"Its time to seal the Two-tails. That take priority. Return immediately" Pain said.

"C'mon! All I'm asking for is like another minute!"

"Knock it off, Hidan." Kakuzu said. "We'll be back so make sure your ready."

"Later bitches." Hidan said. Kakuzu and Hidan 'poofed' away.




"Choji, Ino, get going!" Shikamaru said as they all sat on the roof surrounding Asuma.

"I'll use my healing ninjutsu!" Ino said.

"Don't..." Asuma chocked. "I'm done for...Even I...can tell...You three should realize it, too."

"Shut up! Don't speak! Ino!" Shikamaru shouted.

"Right!" Ino said as she began healing Asuma. She moved her hands towards his stomach. "Here." She moved her hands again. "Here, too!" by the look in Ino's eyes Shikamaru knew...

"I think I know why the Third did what he did..." Asuma said as dark clouds formed in the sky. "But, like always, I took too long to figure it out..." He coughed and said, "I have one last thing to tell you...Ino, Choji, Shikamaru..." Choji interrupted but Shikamaru stopped him. "Ino, your strong willed, dependable and responsible, Choji and Shikamaru are total goof-offs, keep them in line...And don't let Sakura beat you in ninjutsu or romance."

"Okay." Ino said tears falling down her cheeks.

"Choji your a kind man who cares for his comrades. Thats why..you'll become a shinobi more powerful than anyone else. Be more confident in yourself. And...maybe diet a little."

Choji nodded.

"And Shikamaru...You're so smart..and have great sense as a shinobi. You could defiantly become Hokage. But you're lazy...you'd probably hate it. Don't ever forget that the four of us are team 10." He puffed the last of his cigarette and it dropped from his mouth and hit the floor.

"Sensi!" Ino cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the funeral....

Everyone stood there. Some cried. Some didn't. Some knew there place in Asuma's heart. Others didn't.

Riko stood there feeling out of place, as she pulled at her black tank top. She sighed. She wanted to ask questions. She wanted to know him. She wanted to feel, in place...

After a few people she approached the tomb. No flowers. No paid respects. No tears. Just Riko standing there feeling lucky they weren't close.

Flashback

"This will be quick and painless." Riko said taking her kunai and piercing it deep into her chest.

The man screamed. But he was quickly silenced when he hit the floor.

"Ah, good girl," Hidan said walking from behind the trees shadows.

"The pain..feels..."

"Good, eh? I told you."

"Like I wouldn't listen?"

"I've told them about you. They want you with Akatsuki. I told them you were too bitchy to say yes." Hidan laughed.

Riko removed the kunai from her chest. "Your scythe, let me see it."

"eh? No."

"C'mon..." Riko hesitated looking beyond Hidan.

"N.O." Hidan spelled out.

Suddenly shurikens flew towards Riko. She ducked and they hit the tree behind her. "Akatsuki!"

"Imitation justu! Hidden Mist!"

"Calm down, we just wanna talk!" Hidan said through the mist.

"I can't believe you, Hidan!" Riko screamed.

"Don't worry this will be quick." Hidan reassured.

Riko was pushed against a tree by some figure. She was pushed so quickly her breath sounded like a gasp.

"This will only take a second." The figure said. He pulled his hand to her forehead and released a seal in her.

"Hidannnnnnnn!" Riko screamed.

Flashback

"I'm a tracking device..." Riko whispered. She turned her head and saw everyone staring. She turned around and walked, not back to her place in the funeral, she just left.

----------------------------------------------------

Riko sat on her bed room/living room floor. She hadn't changed her clothes and she was soaking wet from the rain. She was wrapped in her thoughts.

"I'm a tracking device...Dammit!" She hugged herself. "Hidan, please...I'm a dead man."

A knock on her window zoomed her out of her thoughts. She looked over and opened it. "Naruto-kun?"

He moved close to her face. "I thought you left. When you came to my door, I thought you were-"

"I'm fine." Riko's eyes turned orange. She knew what he was there for but she couldn't slip up now. But he kissed her, she kissed him. He moved in, she let him in. He loved feeling this close, She'd never been this close. They both fell asleep...











-------


Oh and those flashbacks are from maybe from when Riko was 14-15 but shes maybe 16-17 now..so just wanted to NOT confuse you. if i am lemme know
REVIEW!!!!! Oh and dont leave any boogers on the reviews I stress that enough. =P
Sign up to rate and review this story