Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dawn

Dropping I'm sorry

by broken_soul 2 reviews

If he was being respectful and got that, then he didn’t want to know how she reacted to the other guys. That was truly a scary thought, and he was already making a mental note to never piss her off.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 759 words

1Ambiance
[authors note::] okay, I know I'm not the best writer or anything, but can I please get some type of reviews? please? I know theres somebody out there reading this lol. OOH ...Disclaimer: I obviously do not own anybody out of Fall Out Boy; because frankly if I did, I would have gone to jail for rape lmaooo. I do however own Cocoa & Stephy ....but yeah, I hope whoever is reading this enjoys it. =) [/authours note]







_________________________________________


Pete was so tired when he finally reached his eleventh floor apartment. He cursed his mother for having to move so far from everyone else, just so she didn’t have to be around his dad, and for not giving him any bus fair; so he had to walk. He also cursed whoever was playing around with the elevators, making him walk up all those flights of stairs. If he wasn’t an ex-soccer player, he might’ve passed out from all that unnecessary excise. He was about to unlock his door, when a familiar female voice broke him into a daze.

“What do you mean you can’t- ugh, I’m through with this. I’m not going to keep waiting for you,” Her voice broke; Pete could almost hear the tears in her voice. He wanted to turn around to see if he could put a face to the voice, because his memory just wasn’t cooperating with him, but his gut told him not to do it. So he stood there for another few minutes to see if he could catch some more of the conversation. Yes, he was a nosey guy, he rather call it just being curious though.

The mysterious female had then cried something in Spanish into the phone, and it immediately clicked. It was the chick from Starbucks!

He wanted to turn around and pull her into a hug, wipe the tears that he could imagine were falling from her eyes, but then the image of her cussing him out came back into play and he threw that idea out the window. He told himself to just forget about it and began to unlock his door as she walked past him in a hurry, but he guessed he tripped cause he heard whatever she was holding drop with a thud. She let out a frustrated sigh.

He decided to put what happened back at Starbucks aside, and help her.

“Thanks,” she said weakly when he handed it to her; with a smile he said your welcome and thought about what his next move would be.

“You alright?” he asked and she nodded, he could tell it was a lie, even if he really didn’t know her; it had to be a lie. Her eyes were gazed over with tears and her voice was cracking with every word she spoke. She had to be lying. “You sure? This is gonna sound real awkward, but we’re neighbors now right? You can talk to me.” He hoped to god that she was the one that moved in the other day, because if she wasn’t then he just made himself look like the biggest loser in the history of losers. She smirked though and wiped her face.

“True, but I’m alright. Thank you though.”

He nodded with a smile. “No need to thank me, what’s your name though?”

“I’m Steph.”

“Well hi Steph, I’m Pete.” She smirked once again and a slick smile creased her lips.

“We’ve met before.” She said, and paused almost like she was debating on something in her mind. “Sorry for earlier, I’m not having the best day as you can probably tell.” He smiled at her, how could he not forgive her? Her grey orbs almost held a power over him.

“It’s alright, it’s understandable. I probably came off like a smug jerk anyways.”

She giggled a little and shook her head. “No, actually you came off more respectable then a lot of the other guys that have come up to me.” She replied, if he was being respectful and got that, then he didn’t want to know how she reacted to the other guys. That was truly a scary thought, and he was already making a mental note to never piss her off. “I should get inside though.”

“Yeah, if you ever need anything, I’m right next door.” A crooked smile graced her perfectly shaped lips and she nodded.

“Definitely. Thanks again.” He watched her walk inside her apartment, amazed.

“Wow.”
Sign up to rate and review this story