Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 41

by marcialj83 2 reviews

Contains sex

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 1150 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

It’s been a week since we came home and rolled in the New Year which was great to finally spend it at home and not out on the road. It was two days later and I watched as Nonnie got ready for bed. I wanted to tell her not to bother with the gown, but I will have more fun ripping it off of her.

I sat on the bed under the covers with nothing on and the fact that she didn’t know it made me even harder when I thought about the things I was going to do to her. I enjoy making love with her. she just made having sex just so much more meaningful.

I can still remember the first time we did it. Monica had just come home from the hospital and her and Frankie just got into it. She had stormed off to her spare room that night and I followed her. I was only excepting to talk to her and comfort her, but then the next thing I know we are kissing and I pushing into her.

Then after that night when ever she came up to visit we would get together or she would meet p with me at some of our venues on tours when they were close for her. I even made a couple of trips down to meet her at home as well. We enjoyed being with each other and that’s what made being with her just great. I was able to be with someone who understood and loved me for me.

I watched as she brushed her shoulder blade length hair and thought how I got the prettiest Lake sister. Frankie would disagree and say that he had the prettiest one, but I really didn’t care because Nonnie was the one for me.

As if sensing that I was staring at her she stopped brushing her hair, “Is there something wrong Mr. Way?” she asked in the sexy voice that I just love to hear.

I smiled and nodded my head, “Yes there is something wrong and only you can fix this BIG problem.” And then I gestured to the bulge that you could see from under the covers.

A smirk came to her face as she looked at me, “Well I guess I have to get to it then if I ever want you to get better, won’t I?”

“That’s for damn sure”, I said and as she walked over to the bed I threw the covers off me and let her look at my naked form.

When her eyes got to my dick I was as her eyes got big and she let out a gasp. Man I just love watching her when she looks at me. I liked how all the emotions she was feeling flashed across her face. She was beautiful.

With a smile she took off her gown and climbed into bed with me. Lying on our sides we just watched each other for a while and then I leaned over and kissed her lips softly, then her nose, eyes, cheeks, and then I went back to her lips brushing mine against hers ever so lightly.

I watched as she closed her eyes at the light caresses I was giving her and then I moved down to her neck, licking and nibbling the soft skin until I bite down and then sucked the skin, leaving my mark on her. She was moaning as I made the love bite and one of my hands ventured to her breast.

“Mmm, Gee.” She said as I replaced my hand with my mouth on her breast. She arched her back and then pushed me away, “It my turn to touch.” She said and pushed me on my back.

Kissing me she repeated my actions and I closed my eyes at the pleasure her hands were giving me. When she got to my chest and flicked each of my nipples with her tongue she straddled me.

I opened my eyes and watched as she guided me into her and we both gasped out loud at the sensation that followed. I let her set the pace and followed after her. it wasn’t long before I movements became fast and I clung to her hips as she rode me.

I watched as every time she came down onto me she would arched her back causing her hips to move in a scoping motion. After a while I caught her by surprise and flipped her over until she was under me.

I bent down in captured her lips in a passionate kiss and breathlessly whispered in her ear, “I love you.”

I lifted up my head to look into her eyes and she panted back with a smile, “I love you too.”

As I pumped into her I bent her knees up as I got into a kneeling position and continued making love to her. in the new position it gave us a better angle and it wasn’t long before we both came together.

I collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Reaching for the box that was under the pillow under her head I kissed her, “ I need to ask you something.”

She looked at me with all the love in the world, “You can ask me everything baby.” She said and it brought a smile to my face.

“Do you really love me?” I asked her hands went to cradle my face.

Looking deep into my eyes she said, “With all my heart.”

Once I had my answer and I knew that she really meant it I pulled the box further out and brought it to the front of her face.

I watched with a smile as her eyes grew big and tears threatened to fall, “Will you marry me?” I asked as I opened the box and revealed the princess cut pink diamond on a white gold band.

The tears that were in her eyes fell then and she hugged me once more, “Yes, yes I’ll marry you.”

We kissed again and I moved a little off of her as I slipped on the ring, “I love you for now and always.” I told her wiping the tears from her face.

“I love you for now and always.” She repeated back and I kissed her forehead.

Turning off the lights I brought her closer to my body and she snuggled against me more. I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, but I just graduated from college and it was finals week and everything and I had to get ready for that. Also, I am sick right now, but i thought i should give y'all an update since you always wait for one. Thank you, Queenie.
Sign up to rate and review this story