Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Riddle Of Revenge. |Frerard|

Chapter Thirteen: I Wanna, I Wanna, I Wanna Touch You.

by IntoHerKillingJar 1 review

Another update! The updates won't take as long now, cos i have three more chapters written up after this one! :D Almost slashy! IT'LL BE HERE SOON. PROMISE. Thank you to everyone who's reading an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-01-02 - Updated: 2009-01-02 - 955 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: I Wanna, I Wanna, I Wanna Touch You.


We arrived at my house and said hi to my Mom. She’d come back from my Grandparents house and left my Dad there for a few more days, to catch up on work.
My Mom seemed to love Frankie. She’d baked cookies during the day, I told her it was just the typed of clichéd thing a stay at home Mom would do. Frank said they smelt delicious and that ‘Gerard’ should be more grateful. After stuffing Frank so full of cookies and milk I was sure he wouldn’t be able to walk. I managed to get Frankie upstairs before my Mom brought out anymore of her snacks for him to try.
“Gerard?” Mikey called from his bedroom.
I sighed, “Yeah?”
“Come here a minute?” I turned to Frank and showed him the direction of my bedroom, telling him to wait in there until I had talked to Mikey. I entered Mikey’s room to find him standing in front of a mirror, straightening his hair.
“Oh my God, Mikey! You are such a- a- girl!”
“You can talk!” he said, pointing the straightners at me accusingly.
“Oh really?”
“Yeah. Your hair has been straightened to day, I can tell.”
“Bert did it. It doesn’t count! It’s not like I do it myself.”
“Mmhmm. Anyway, who was out there with you?”
“Frank.”
“Frank? Do I know him?”
“Probably, he’s quite popular and well known. But what did you actually want Mikey?”
“I wanted to know if you were going out tonight, Bert’s house,”
“No, probably not.”
“Ah, okay. In that case, I’ll see you later, I’m off,”
“Have fun. And remember, safe sex is good sex!” I shouted after him as he ran down the stairs and out the door.
“Whatever!” he laughed back.

**

“Frank, I’m back!” I said before I got to the door.
“Okay!” he shouted through the door. I opened the door slowly and looked around, there was a random shirt laying on the floor, not one of mine. I smirked and looked at Frank who was laying in a seductive position, topless on my bed, he couldn’t have looked anymore perfect. I grinned hugely at him. I sat on the edge of the bed and smiled when Frank came up behind me and wrapped his arms round my neck. Frank placed soft kisses on my cheek then continued to kiss down my jaw and neck, I tiled his head to expose more skin. The younger boy continued to kiss my neck and suck my collarbone. It wasn’t long before Frank reached round in front of me and pulled my shirt up over my head, throwing it in the pile with his own shirt.
Frank’s left hand roamed around the rest of my body, his hand running up the inside of my thigh to my crotch. I dropped my head back, resting it on Frank’s shoulder. We both grinned and Frank carried on rubbing the crotch of my tightening jeans.
“I was wondering if all your confidence had disappeared,” I said in a hushed voice. “I remembered, when we first met in detention I thought you were an arrogant arsehole,” I scoffed.
“I thought you were the hottest guy I’d ever seen in my life. And I do admit, I was acting a bit bigheaded that day,” he purred in my ear.
“A bit?”
“Well, quite a bit. And now look at us, who’d have thought?”
“I wouldn’t.”
Frank’s phone rang.
“Ugh. Piss off!” he said, taking the phone out his pocket and looking at the name. He sighed and answered, shooting me and apologetic look.
“Hi, Dad?” I moved and sat on the bed, leg crossed next to Frank. “Right now?” he said and pulled a face. I smirked and reached towards Frank, running my hand through his hair and playing with a stray piece. “Okay. I’ll be about fifteen minutes. Bye.” Frank sighed loudly and hung the phone up. “I have to go.”
“Why? Can’t you stay a little longer?” I said, winking suggestively at him.
“No. I wish I could… But my Dad said I have to be back now. You know I wish I could stay with you. I’d like to stay with you forever.”
“Frank. It sounds like you’re about to propose.” I laughed.
“Maybe I was. You’ve just ruined it now.”
“Sorry. Pretend I never said that,”
“Nope. The moments gone!” I laughed and jabbed Frank in the ribs. He stopped laughing and stood up, saying, “Sorry. I really have to go now. Show me out?” I nodded and lead him downstairs.
I opened the door for him and Frank took a step out, turning back round to look at me. He grinned and put his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and was pulled into a hug.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” it wasn’t a question.
I nodded. “What time? At the park, or here?”
“Here at eleven? If you don’t mind?” he said.
“Yeah, that’s great.” I smiled and took a step back. Frank stood on his tip toes and kissed me on the lips, quickly brushing his tongue over my bottom lip and taking a step back. He raised his hand and turned to walk away. I smiled after him. After going back inside I ran up to my bedroom and lay on my bed. My phone vibrated on the bedside table, making me jump. It was a text.

Can’t wait til tomorrow. Xo

I smiled and put the phone back.
Sign up to rate and review this story