Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter Five: And Like A Bad Movie I’ll Drop A Line. [Part 1]

by IntoHerKillingJar 5 reviews

Seems like my last update didn't actually work... I'm planning to finish tror before writing too much more of this one, i know how i'm finishing tror though, so it's all good. Shouldn't take too l...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 337 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five: And Like A Bad Movie I’ll Drop A Line. [Part 1]


I heard the door open and close, signalling that Mikey had come back in the room. He lay down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. That was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

I was awoken by the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. I lay in bed with my eyes closed, remembering last night. I smiled subconsciously.
The beeping was cut off by someone else in the bed who then rolled over, moaned, and flung an arm over my chest. I grinned and turned my head, opening my eyes, to look at him. He was still sleeping lightly. Not deep enough in sleep to not notice me. Mikey shuffled closer and lifted a leg over my hips so he could lay over me. I put my arms around him, hugging him and stroked his hair.
“Mikes, you ready to wake up yet?” I asked.
“Mmmhmm.” he groaned.
“You don’t mean that do you?”
“Nuh uh.”
“C’mon. We’re going shopping,” said Gerard, pushing Mikey off him and getting up.
“You are so the girl in this relationship,” complained Mikey.
“Why?”
“Because you like shopping.”
“You’d like shopping if you gave it a chance,”
“Nuh uh.”
“I’ll buy you clothes…”
“Clothes?!”
“Games?”
“Better.”
“DVDs?”
“Mmm…”
“DVDs, games and Cds?”
“Yeah, alright.” grinned Mikey, getting up and picking up his boxers and heading for his own bedroom.
“Only if I can buy you clothes,” Mikey sighed. “and you have to try them on,” Mikey groaned.
“Okay…” he said rolling his eyes and leaving the room.
“You having a shower, Mikes?”
“Yeah… why?” Mikey said, turning back from the door and looking at Gerard.
“I’ll join you.” he smiled and picked up a towel.

In the shower the two way brothers stood under the running water, letting it wet their hair before the older turned the younger around and started lathering shampoo onto his hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story