Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Wolves And Roses

Chapter Seven

by siyo 0 reviews

Still on their way to Suna.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Of Wolves and Roses

Chapter Seven: Day two – Getting closer.

WARNING!! …Will that do? Well, it gets graphic…

Senra helped Yahiko into the opening of the hidden oasis and took another look around for enemy ninjas. With a quick gesture from Senra, Taki dropped over the edge of the 20 foot cliff. With a grunt, he landed on his feet and moved as quickly as possible to Senra’s position while maintaining silence. As he neared, Senra helped him into the cavern and then jumped and grabbed Taki’s arm and pulled himself in. Then, after he put the wall shrub back into place, Senra joined the others at a small flat portion of the cave. This was designated ‘camp’, and was only a few feet from the oasis. As Senra walked up Yahiko held up 3 straws.

“Senra, draw one.” Yahiko said as she held them out to him. “Whoever draws the short straw has to go and patrol the desert first.”

With a sigh Senra reached out and took a straw. It was the normal length. Then Taki reached out and took hold of one. As he did so, Yahiko cut it in half with her chakra.

Taki drew the short stick with a sigh. “Okay, I’m first then.” Taki said as he headed to the exit. “If I scream come rescue me.” He said right before he dropped over the edge.

Senra took out the sleeping bags and lined the three up in a triangular formation. With a sigh he sat down in a meditational position. Yahiko looked over at him, working up the courage for what she was about to do. “Hey… Senra?” He didn’t look up, he just sort of ‘hmm’ed. “Do you mind if I bathe?” He shook his head no. For a minute he didn’t open his eyes, then he heard the rustling sound of clothes being removed and a thought struck him.

He opened his eyes just as Yahiko made it neck-deep into the water. “Hey, aren’t you going to wear a swim suit or something?” He asked, blushing slightly.

Yahiko smiled, her own blush almost painting her face. “I didn’t pack one; we are going to Suna you know.”

Senra shook his head and sighed. “But doesn’t being naked in front of me bother you or anything? I mean you’re shy enough as it is…”

Yahiko smiled again as she waded very slowly towards shore. “I don’t mind, s-since it’s… I mean… It’s not like you would… it’s… You’re different… Senra-kun…” She stammered as she waded to belly deep, her arm the only thing covering her chest from Senra’s eyes, this made Senra blush even more. “Aren’t you going to bathe also?”

Senra looked away as she made it to waist deep. “I was going to wait till you were done first though…” He said as she finally stopped walking to shore, only the first few wisps of short, curly, brown hair between her milky, white thighs were in view.

“Why don’t you join me?” Yahiko asked, stammering almost every word.

“Uh…” Senra said swallowing. “Well… I mean… I- YAHIKO!”

Yahiko shook her head and looked over at Senra. “You’ve been standing there for 10 minutes now with your shirt half off, are you alright?”

Yahiko looked around and blushed. “Yes. I’m fine…” She said putting her shirt back on. ‘What was I thinking?!’ She mentally chided herself.

“Thought you were gunna go take a bath?” Senra said returning to his meditation.

“…I can wait until were in Suna… I mean, there’s going to be more sand anyway.” She said blushing even worse.

“Well, if that’s what you want.” Senra said shrugging. “Women and their fickle hearts…” He mumbled as he slipped into a soft slumber.

/The Next Morning.

Yahiko walked beside Senra as they kept an eye out for any enemy ninja. Taki however, was just looking off into the distance, trying to watch for Suna to come into view. However, there was a small sand storm not too far from Suna’s gates at the moment, so they couldn’t see anything past the small, but fierce, storm.

Yahiko couldn’t help but notice that Senra was stumbling ever few feet, and from time to time he was clutching his head and groaning. His eyes also seemed strange. It was almost as if he was looking at one thing, yet he was focusing on everything. Yahiko really didn’t know what to think of it but she remembered her medical tutor telling her that Senra was a special case, and that she had never seen anything like it before despite all her years of medical service.

She looked at her dear friend and sighed. “Are you all right Senra-Kun?” She asked getting close to her, holding Senra’s shoulder with her chest against his left arm as she tried to look into his eyes.

“Yes, I’m fine. Thanks for the concern.” Senra said as he walked off.

Yahiko swallowed. Senra’s eyes didn’t look normal, but they weren’t the Sharingan either. One of his eyes had completely morphed. It looked almost like a snakes and his other looked as though it was about to finish the same morph. She didn’t know what to say, yet she found herself muttering to her self. “They almost looked like a dragons eyes…”

/Chapter End

A/N: Sorry about the recent chapter shortness, but the original text was as follows:

“The first few days were unexciting and boring but on the third day there was an ambush.”

Please note that there will be no ambush on the third day this time. If any one is interested in reading my original story well then you can just pike off! It’s no good until chapter 12-ish and I refuse to let any one read the original. So BLEH!

Siyo “The Mad Fox” Yuiy.

((A/N edited by Seeyo. “Who’s lazy now? Eh!?”))

P.S.: Like I would write smut! HA! This chapter was just to see what I could get away with. And BTW Seeyo did most of the chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story