Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Intertwined

Chapter 4

by doyleangel 3 reviews

Emma and the boys go get Chinese

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 661 words

0Unrated
OK, SO BEFORE I POST THIS CHAPTER I WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I'VE CHANGED THIS STORY FROM THE INTERTWINED THREE CHARACTERS TO ONE AT A TIME...IT'S JUST TOO HARD TO WRITE THREE DIFFERENT STORY LINES AT ONCE....SO FIRST UP IS THE STORY OF BRENDON AND EMMA...ENJOY


Emma led Brendon and Ryan to her car. Was this really happening? She was going to get Chinese food with two members of her favorite band. She looked to her left to see if she was imagining things and saw Ryan walking there and she knew she wasn't.
They reached her car and she walked around to the drivers side.
“I'm sorry about the mess in the car. I haven't been able to clean it in a while.”
Brendon chuckled. “It's ok. We spend months at a time on a bus. We've seen much worse.”
She smiled at him and climbed into the driver seat. Brendon took the passenger seat and Ryan got in the back.
“So,” Brendon said once they'd left the parking lot. “How long have you been working at the hotel?”
“For a couple of years. I'm really just doing it so I can pay the bills until I get a job doing something I really want to do.”
Brendon cocked his head to the side. “And what's that?
Emma glanced at him before looking back at the road. “I don't really know to be honest. I use to want to be a teacher but I don't want to do that anymore.”
She saw Ryan lean forward in the rear view mirror. “How come?” he asked.
She shrugged. “I don't know really. Just wasn't appealing anymore.”
Ryan nodded his head. “That makes sense. I didn't always wanna be a rockstar.”
They all burst out laughing and fell into easy conversation the rest of the way to the restaurant. They ordered their food and made it back to the hotel within a half hour. By the time they got back, Emma only had an hour left of her shift.
“Andy, your food's here.” She went behind the desk and looked back at Brendon and Ryan. “I'll be right back with your food in a minute. I just have to sort out Andy's food from yours.”
Brendon waved his hand. “No problem. We're not in any hurry.”
She smiled at him and walked in the back where Andy was sitting his desk. He looked up when he heard the door open.
“OOO food...yum. I'm starving.” He made some room on his desk for her to set the food down. “Listen, all of our check-ins have arrived for the night, and theres really not much else to do, so why don't you take off early.”
Emma had located Andy's food and pulled it from the bag. “You sure?”
“Yeah. Go on.”
She smiled at him. “Thanks.” She went over to her locker and grabbed her purse and jacket out of it. She went back over to Andy's desk to pick up the food to give back to the guys. “I'll see you tomorrow.”
Hey just waved at her as she walked out of the back. She went from behind the desk to where Brendon and Ryan were sitting in the lounge area.
“Hey guys, here's your food.”
Brendon stood up and smiled at here. “Thanks. Are you done for the night?”
She nodded. “Yeah, Andy let me off early.”
“Do you have any plans for the night?”
She shook her head. “No, just going home. Why?”
Brendon put his hands in his pockets and looked down at the floor. “Uh, maybe you'd like to, I don't know, come hang with us for a while?” He looked back up at her.
She smiled at his nervousness. Here he was a famous rockstar and he was scared to ask her about hanging out with him. He was absolutely adorable.
“Sure, I'd love to.”


PLEASE REVIEW...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..THANKS[]
Sign up to rate and review this story