Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

Well? What Do You Have To Say

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 799 words

0Unrated
About a week after the whole kissing Frank accedent, I thought it was finally time for me to tell Will what happened and what was said. I went to his house on the third Saturday of the summer, it was a fair day but still to hot for an emo kid to wear he favorite jacket, T_T, and knocked on his door. His mom answered, saw me, turned around and shouted for William. When he came to the door I was breathless, he's still so beautiful.

"Hey Jenny, what are you doing here?" He asked fixing his black and white V-neck shirt, of all days why does he wear the same shirt as me?

"Just here to explain, can I come in?" I asked looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"Uh, yeah. Wow your eyes are still as beautiful as the first day I met you." He said moving aside and letting me in, "Nice shirt by the way." He chuckled.

"Thanks I raded your closet last time I was here." I laughed pulling the bottom down a little to sit down in a huge chair.

"So what did you want to explain? Frank already told me everything, and I trust his word." He said sitting next to me in the chair, yeah it was that big!

"Well, you don't know my side of the story." I said dropping my head and staring at my hands in my lap.

"I'm pretty sure that your side and his side of the story are close to identical." He said grabbing my right hand and making me look at him by putting his hand under my chin and rasing my head.

"It is but, ugh, this is difficult!" I exclamed getting out of the chair and walking to the couch, laying down on that.

"Well, don't try to explain and just try to enjoy your time with me." He said coming over to the couch and laying next to me, turning to his side so that he could see my face, "God your so beautiful."

"No I'm not, I'm just the weird emo girl in school who can't really relate to her best friends cuz she's so different." I said turning over so that my back was to him.

"No, stop saying that! Why are you friends with Fin? Gabbie? Kari? Brittany? And Alex?" He asked turning me over, I was suprised that he did that, he's not that strong!

"Cuz they accepted me! I could't be friends with Hayley cuz she was the outgoing rebel and I was the shy emo kid who obeyed everthing that anyone has ever told her to do." I said getting tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry Angel, I love you, and you know that. Me and you have so much in common, we relate so much, we finish each others sentinces when we're not even trying." He said kissing my forehead.

"Well, I just want to be accepted, you know, I want the whole school to know who I am." I said putting my head on his chest.

"Didn't you get voted Sophomore Class Favorite last year?" He asked petting my hair.

"I was in a tie for second place with Wren. Dacy won though. And with Class Favorite next year I just want to be known." I said listening to his heart beat, I was always happy listening to his heart.

"Well, if you got even close to Dacy then people should know you." He whispered in my ear, don't ask how he did it but he did.

"Yeah, and this year I came in second place again. This time Rayne won, and she's a bitch." I mumbled.

"I'm your number one fan, you can count on my vote, and for most unique, and prettist eyes." He mumbled putting his hand on my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb.

"What about most likley to be a celebrities girlfriend?" I hinted.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Because I know you will be famous one day. Your gonna be huge kid." I said looking up at him.

"How?"

"Your a talented guy, William, I wish you could see that in yourself." I whined.

"And I wish you could see how special you are to me, and my mom absolutly loves you." He said kissing me.

"I'll try, as long as you go and try to make it." I said cuddling closer to him.

"Good! Well? What do you have to say?" He asked.

"Huh?" I kinda said, he just totally confused me.

"About this." He said kissing me in the best kiss yet.

"I'd have to say, wow!" I gasped.

"Hmmm, I have succeded." He said smiling he crooked smile I fell so deeply in love with.

"Yeah you succeded!" I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story