Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“You just did.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-04 - Updated: 2009-01-05 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two days before Christmas the snow had cleared enough for travel.

“Oh. Damn.”

Gerard looked up from his coffee, “What?”

“I don’t have any Christmas gifts bought. Can we go into the city?”

Gerard nodded, “Sure. Your not tired of having me around?”

Paisley shook her head, “No. It’s only been five days. Are you ready?”

“Yep. Let’s go.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Are we done yet,” Gerard whined as Paisley handed him another bag.

“Almost,” Paisley said try to stifle a giggle.

“Good. Since you dragged me out here into the cold I demand Starbucks.”

Paisley rolled her eyes and handed him a wad of cash, “Here. Go order and stay in the lobby. I have one more gift to get then I’ll be over there.”

Gerard smiled and gave her a quick kiss before sprinting to the coffee shop.

Paisley shook her head and walked into the department store.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I ordered for you,” Gerard said as Paisley sat down across from him.

“I see that. What is it?”

“Caramel macchiato.”

“You rock.”

Gerard grinned in response.

“So what’s in the bag?”

“Stuff.”

“For who?”

“Someone.”

“You suck.”

Paisley grinned, “You know it.”

Gerard grabbed her coffee and sat it next to him, “Sit next to me.”

“Please.”

“Please?”

She smiled and walked around the table and sat next to him. As soon as she sat down he wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a kiss.

“You taste coffee but you smell of cigarettes.”

“Is that bad?”

“No. It’s became a comforting scent.”

Gerard smirked and kissed her again.

“Thank God.”

The two of them looked up.

Paisley’s face brightened as Frankie walked over to their table holding a cup of coffee with Ray in tow.

“I heard you two were back together but I wouldn’t believe it until I actually saw it. So how’s it going?”

“It was going just fine until you interrupted us,” Gerard scowled.

Paisley elbowed him in the side, “There is no reason to be rude. Hey Frankie. Everything’s fine. “

“That’s good. Hey Gerard, your mom is getting a little worried. You need to come home for a few days so she knows your still alive.”

“Yeah. I know. Ray, would you take me home after we drop Paisley off?”

“Sure. Hey Paise, how are you gonna spend Christmas?”

“I don’t know.”

Gerard looked at her with a strange expression on his face, “Yeah you do.”

“I do?”

“Yeah, your spending it at my house with my family,” he said this as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh really? I don’t remember being invited.”

“You just did.”

‘All right it’s settled. Come on you two. Let’s go grab some of Paisley’s stuff then we’ll drop you off,” Frankie said grabbing the bag in the floor, “Hey Paisley why don’t you go ahead and get in the car with Ray I need to ask Gerard something.”

Paisley nodded and followed Ray. As soon as they were gone Frank turned to Gerard.

“So?”

“So what?”

“The engagement ring. Christmas Day?”

Gerard shook his head, “It’s too soon. We just got back together a few days ago. I don’t want her to get the wrong idea. Maybe Valentines Day.”
Sign up to rate and review this story