Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

You Better!

by DefLeppardess 5 reviews

"When I say I love you, you say 'You better'!" Just a short cute fic staring our two favorite blondes!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-01-09 - Updated: 2009-01-10 - 538 words - Complete

3Funny
Disclaimer: Don't own, never happened, I mean no harm. Read it, and enjoy!! =D Comments are loved. =p So is Crit!

"You better, you better, you bet. I call you on the telephone, my voice too rough with cigarettes. I sometimes feel I should just go home, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets." The happy blonde sang as he rummaged through the cabinets in search of something to eat. When he came up empty handed, he moved to the refrigerator. "I love to hear you say my name, especially when you say yes! I got your body right now on my mind, but I drunk myself blind to the sound of old T-Rex. Mm, to the sound, of old T-Rex. Oh, and Who's Next!"

Steven wasn't aware that he had an audience. Not like it'd change anything even if he did know. Well. Maybe it would. He probably wouldn't be swaying his hips in a poor attempt of recreating Axl's little dance if he knew someone was watching him. "When I say I love you, you say 'You better'. You better you better you bet. When I say I need you you say 'You better'. You better you better you bet. You better bet your life, Or love will cut you, cut you like a knife."

Duff had been watching from the hall, which lead from the kitchen, to the stairway for the bedrooms. He giggled quietly as his band mate, friend, and lover swayed his hips some more, stopped, then looked to the ceiling. Perhaps Steven had forgotten the rest of the lyrics to the song he was attempting to sing?

"Oh! Yeah!" The happy blonde moved away from the refrigerator, closed it, and made his way to the pantry. "There must be something in here that's at least somewhat edible..." He muttered to himself, before continuing with his song. "I want those feeble minded axes overthrown. I'm not into your passport picture, I just like your nose! You welcome me with open arms and open legs, I know only fools have needs, but this one never begs!"

Duff was surprised that the smaller blonde still hadn't noticed him yet. Slowly, silently, he crept over to his band mate who was busy trying to decide if he wanted spaghetti or chicken flavored noodles.

"I don't really mind how much you love me. Ooh, a little is alright. When you say, 'Come over and spend the night, tonight. Tonight.'" Duff sang, continuing Steven's song. He grinned as his band mate dropped the noodles, and turned around to see his boyfriend.

"Duffy!" Steven cried as he threw his arms around the bleach blonde. "I thought you were gone. Went out with the others?"

Duff shook his head. "Na. I woke up too late to go with everyone else. By the way. I didn't know you liked The Who."

Steven's cheeks flushed. "Oh...I guess you heard all that, and saw me dancing too, huh?"

The taller blonde nodded. "Yeah. The next Axl Rose." He winked.

"Stop teasing!" Steven pouted. Duff leaned down to kiss him.

"I love you." Duff nuzzled Steven's neck.

"You better!" Was the reply he got, to which he rolled his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story