Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Heart Will Go On

Chapter 5

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Newest chapterrr

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-14 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 1111 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ugh you people! I waited TWO FRICKING WEEKS for auditions but nooooooooo I got nothing. Zip. Nada. So im gonna HAVE to get my lazy ass into gear and think up my own character. I know my stories suck (which is probably why no-one auditioned). Well here's my newest chapter. Reviews are nice... Just a hint. Oh and thanks to KuruNeko (love the name) for being the ONLY person to review. You rock ;D

I let out a small groan as the doors opened in front of us, Revealing the exquisitly decorated dining room. There were people sitting around tables everywhere chatting and laughing in snooty voices, sipping champagne. All the men were in suits with their hair greased back. I felt a small surge of relief as I noted Gerard's wild and hair was hanging freely around his shoulders. As a waiter led us through the many crowds to a small table I looked around shyly. There were women sitting wearing sparkly diamonds on every possible, as far as I could see. As I passed a table a woman's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as I walked past. I quickly lowered my eyes back to the floor. One woman sniffed and actually scooted her chair in away from us as we passed. I was used to this kind of attitude towards me now but towards Gerard was unacceptable. I stopped, blood burning but just as I was abou to open my mouth Gerard's arm quickly steered me away from this immpossibly rude woman. I looked at him angrily but he just shook his head and pulled me to the table where the waiter was laying down a deep red tablecloth. Gerard pulled a chair out for me and I sat down in it angrily without saying a word. The waiter's eyebrow raised a fraction of an inch but he said nothing and handed us both a menu written in fancy gold lettering. He mumbled something in French and Gerard said something back fluently. The waiter laughed and gave me a warm smile before hurrying away through the cramped crowd. Gerard looked back at me smiling but quickly dropped it when he saw my expression.
"Oh come on Alice sweetie. Please cheer up" He said sweetly leaning over the table and covering my hand with his. I sighed but stroked the side of his long pale fingers with my thumb.
"Im sorry. I just hate the way that woman looked at you. Im used to it now and I deserve it but you don't" I replied sadly. Gerard's brow furrowed and he looked at me in a mixture of rage and horror.
"What are you talking about? You don't deserve any of that!" He hissed angrily. I felt alarmed at his tone of voice and bit my lip. He shook his head so hard that his black hair flew out around his head. "You need to stop being so horrible about yourself. A new start remember? Just me and you together. No more of this silly nonsense" (Is it just me or is the word silly like.. the awesomest word in the world? It makes me laugh everytime someone says it. It's all.. smushy XD Anyway back to the story O.O)
I frowned but when I caught sight of Gerard doing his best puppy dog impression I couldn't help but laugh. He gave me his handsome crooked smile.
"Are you ready to order?" Gerard asked me. I nodded. A waiter appeared and Gerard gave him our orders in fluent French. As he was talking and laughing with the waiter I couldn't help studying his face. The way his bright hazel eyes complemented his black hair perfectly, making the pale tone of his skin seem paler still. He had long sweeping eyelashes which were wasted on a man. His nose was sweet and pointed upwards at the tip in the most adorable fashion possible. His mouth was perfectly sized and he had the softest looking lips I'd ever seen. his teeth were small and white and pointed slightly at the corners. He talked out of the side of his mouth slightly and his accent was an odd mix. It was British and although he'd lived in England for a while now, Still had a small hint of his American roots. His voice was deep and smooth, like velvet when he whispered in my ear. He had an amazing singing voice and was an amazing artist. I discovered this after finding his sketchbook one day and secretly looked through it. I was shocked that there was page after page of beautifully detailed portraits of me. He had mad eme look like a delicate angel in every one. There were so many things I loved about Gerard. Small things. Like the way his eyes glowed in the moonlight, or the way he smelt. Always like fresh coffee and tobacco from the cigarettes he smoked. I loved the way his messy hair was always flopping over his eyes. Right on cue, a small strand of hair swept over his forehead, and Gerard pushed it back, still in conversation with the French waiter. I looked down at his hand that was still covering mine. It was pale white like the rest of him and he had long fingers. Artist's fingers. He had small fingernail whick were bitten and chewed so that they were short in length. The his knuckles stuck out of his hand. When he clenched his fists they looked just about ready to burst out of his skin. There were tendons tracing down the back of his hand down to the white shirt cuff that was showing slightly from under his black suit. There were small faint veins travelling down his hand, twisting from side to side and looping in complex patterns.
"Alice?" Came Gerard's voice, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up at him in alarm and he laughed softly.
"Is everything allright honey?" He asked cocking his head to one side.
"Ah. There's another thing I forgot to mention" I thought to himself. I shook my head quickly and blushed.
"Ev..everything's f..fine.." I stammered. He raised an eyebrow but just shook his head laughing again. It was silent for a minute and I couldn't hold in anymore and I had to tell him.
"Gerard?" I said. He looked up at me.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I..I love you" I said. His eyes softened and his mouth pulled up into his gorgeous smile.
"I love you too Alice honey. More than life itself. And I promise you, I will forever" He said meaning every word of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story