Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The After Life Of The Party

Switchblades And Infedelity

by SinsNotTragedies95 3 reviews

Lalala. More. Patrick is attacked. Gasp.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-16 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 898 words

1Hot
Patrick's POV

-the next morning-

I groaned a little as I came into consciousness. I tried to reach up to brush the hair from my face but my arms were tightly bound to my sides. My eyes darted around, taking in the environment. My head was strapped down too, I couldn’t move anything but my toes.
I could see Pete strapped down on a table next to me.
“Pete, are you alright?” I tried to say, but something was tied around my mouth, preventing speech. A little while later I heard Pete groan a little as his eyes fluttered open. He was trying to talk, I could tell, but he was gagged as well. His eyes met mine and I could see the panic in them. I whimpered a little in response to his frantic (and muffled way too much to understand) words.

Suddenly someone came into my line of sight. Beckett. Damn it. There was a girl behind him, with layered, shoulder length, dark brown hair. Unlike the rest of the workers at the institution, she had on a purple hoodie. She was holding a large tray. On it were multiple syringes of different sizes, and many vials with different colored liquids in them. I whimpered.

“Yes, Patrick. You should be scared.” He laughed evilly and the girl in the purple chuckled with him. “And what about you Peter? Scared?” He walked over and poked his cheek. Angry, yet still muffled noises exited my mouth as he poked at Pete. They were supposed to sound like “Hey! Stay the fuck away from him!” But that’s not how it came out.

“What was that, Patrick? ‘Change him first and make me watch.’?” He smirked.

I made some more angry sounding noises through the gag around my mouth.

“Yes, that does sound like such a wonderful idea. Paige?”

The girl in the purple hoodie, whose name I assumed was Paige, walked closer, holding the tray out to Beckett.

“Thanks hun.” He pecked her on the cheek before taking a small syringe from the tray.
She blushed but said nothing.
Beckett took a vial of clear liquid and filled the syringe halfway with it. He was about to plunge it into Pete’s arm before he stopped.

“Oh, Paige, will you adjust his head straps so he’s watching?”
“Of course.” She set the tray down on the top of the cabinet before walking over to me. She loosened the straps on my head and roughly jerked my head to the side before tightening them again. I now had a clear view of what was happening to Pete. I whimpered and tightly shut my eyes.
“Hey!” I heard Paige exclaim. “Open your eyes. You’re watching.”
When I didn’t open my eyes she growled. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.
“Open. Your. Goddamn. Eyes.”
Suddenly my eyes popped open. That was strange, I hadn’t wanted them to, in fact I was fighting as hard as I could to keep them closed. She must have had some sort of persuasion power I’d never heard of.

“That’s better.” She smirked and went back over to Pete and Beckett, her fingers brushing against his shoulder as she passed.
“Thanks.” he smiled.
“No problem.” She smiled back.

Ew. I’ve never thought of Beckett having a girlfriend. Especially not someone as pretty as Paige, he didn’t deserve her. She looked like someone I’d consider dating, had I not been with Pete.

Beckett smirked before looking back down at Pete. He slammed the syringe into Pete’s arm. Pete’s eyes pressed tightly closed in pain, and he cried out, although it was muffled by the gag. I whimpered as I watched against my will, there was nothing I could do to help him. He was going to be one of them.

Then I remembered the knife in my pocket. I worked my hand around, trying to get it free of the straps. I felt it give a little, and slowly worked my hand free of the bindings. I was almost there when Beckett picked up another syringe. This one he filled with a purple liquid. Pete was perfectly still. He had stopped struggling against the bindings, and his breathing was slow and shallow.

No, wait! I slipped my hand free of the bindings and reached into my pocket. I quickly pulled out the knife and flicked the blade up. Just as Beckett was about to inject the liquid into his arm I reached up and slashed the deadly blade across his back. He cried out and dropped the syringe on the ground, causing it to shatter. I quickly cut the bindings around me and jumped off the table.

Beckett was doubled over, hissing in pain. Paige had pulled his shirt off and had withdrawn a small bottle from her hoodie pocket. She filled a syringe with the liquid and injected the stuff into a spot on his back not far from the cut.
“I knew something like this would happen.” She mumbled. She pushed him over to sit on the bed that I had been occupying before.

She growled before glaring horribly at me. With a feral snarl she darted at me, fangs bared, nails slashing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there yeh go. happy Paige? meh. Well, I shall have more up tomorrow.
REview/rate please. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story