Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

You’ve Got Everything Goin’ For You, So I’ll Go For You With Everything I Got…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

"More like hungry godzilla-like diva bitch.”I muttered, going into her room, where she was watching Gilmore Girls.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 954 words

0Unrated
Chapter Forty Four: You’ve Got Everything Goin’ For You, So I’ll Go For You With Everything I Got…
Is This Coincidence Or A Sign?
~The Academy Is…


“KEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIII!”Jessica called me.

“What now Jess?”I moaned from my spot on her couch.

“I’m hungry!”

“Get yourself some grub then!”I hollered back.

“NO! I’m pregnant…I need to rest up. I’M HUNGRY BITCH! YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE HUNGRY LIL MAMA!”

“More like hungry godzilla like diva-bitch.”I muttered, going into her room, where she was watching Gilmore Girls.

I sighed and pretended to get out a waitress order pad and pen. “What do you want?”

“Hmm…I want cookies, chocolate…more chocolate…ice cream…pickles…peanuts…diet rite…and some fried eggs!”She said, happily.

I stared at her.

“What?”

“You heard me servant girl…I’m a pregnant girl.”She said, rubbing her still flat stomach.

I rolled my eyes.

“Your only two weeks pregnant.”I mumbled walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

Then, my cell phone rang and I answered it after looking at the caller ID.

“Hello Patrick.”

“Hey Kels…how’s my girl?”He said.

“Annoying, as usual…she’s craving food like always and she’s like ‘bow down to the pregnant girl’…she’s only fucking two weeks preggers!”I finished off with a sigh.

Patrick just laughed and then sighed. “I wish I could be with her right now…but we’re in the U.K. and we’re doing some kind of benefit concert for Wales.”

“I know, William called me two hours ago telling me their flight had been delayed, but they were there.”

“Yeah…”Muffled voices. “…Well we’re about to go onstage. Give my love a kiss.”

“Okay…love ya Pat.”

“Love ya’ too Kels.”He replied as we hung up.

I skipped into the bedroom and planted a kiss on Jessica’s forehead.

She blinked. “What was that for?”

“Patrick told me to give you a kiss, for they were going onstage.”I replied, leaving the room to get her food.

“Um, okay.”She yelled.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

“I’m so glad you’re home.”I said, just as soon as my husband walked in the door, chunking his bags on the floor in the foyer.

“Me too.”He replied, kissing me.

“How was the tour?”I asked Bill as we went into the living room and relaxed.

“Tiring…boring without you.”He said, pulling me onto his lap.

I smiled. “I promise I’ll try to make it to the next one…Patrick was just worried about Jess on this tour, and Ashlee will most likely stay with her next time.”

“Okay.”He replied, kissing me sweetly.

I smiled into the kiss…then it got a bit heated and we ran to our bedroom.

Hell…a few weeks apart can get to a horny newlywed, wink wink


$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

8 and ½ months laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss…

Random P.O.V.

“PACO!!!!!!!”Jessica screeched.

“What?! What is it baby?”Patrick yelled, running into the bathroom like a madman.

“MY FUCKING WATER BROKE!”She screamed.

“OH! Time…OH SHIT, IT’S TIME!”Patrick Vaughn Stump cried, freaking out as he began clumsily packing their bags.

“Patrick…”Jessica breathed, tears filling her eyes at the pain. “Get me to the fucking hospital!”

“Hospital, okay!”He said, running into the living room and getting a rolling computer chair, before rushing back into the room and having Jessica sit on it.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

Kelsi’s P.O.V.

“Hello?”I sighed, as William stroked my hair while we were laying in bed.

“KELSI…JEGBURHTINERNYIRNKSDNAISFNINGIRKHNHNOIENENBN KNGIRJTIWRNGSNFNSEFNESIR FUCKIN’ WATER…FUCKING RED LIGHTS SHIT!”

“Who is this?”I said, frowning.

“IT’S PATRICK VAUGHN STUMP!”

I could hear a person yelling in the background and horns honking.

Patrick sighed angrily. “JESSICA’S WATER BROKE AND WE’RE HEADED TO THE HOSPITAL. I’M LOSING RECEPTION AND YOU NEED TO GET TO LIBERTY UNION HOSPITAL!”

“Oh my God! Okay, Liberty Union Hospital…got it dude.”I said.

“BYE!”He said, hanging up before I could say ‘Bye’.

“Bye…?”I said, hanging up, then sitting up in the bed, pulling the covers over my naked body.

“What is it, baby?”William said, sitting up and kissing my shoulder.

“Jessica’s water broke…we gotta go!”I said, getting up and throwing some clothes on. He followed suit.

“Where are we going?”William said, as we got into the car and buckled up.

“Liberty Union Hospital! Go Go GO!”I said, as we got onto the road.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

When we got there, they were still in the waiting room, Patrick was pacing the floor and Jessica was clutching her stomach and looking like she was going to be sick. She’s never had a high tolerance for pain.

“What the fuck are we all waiting on?”I said.

“Fuckin’ nurses and doctore being fuckin’ assholes.”Patrick muttered.

I sighed and checked on Jessica. “Hey sweetie, are you alright?”

“Remember the movie Alien?”

I nodded.

“Well that’s how I feel!”She grounded out.

I sighed and saw William walking back from the nurses station.

“We’re in.”He said.

“How?”I said, just as Patrick was about to chew his fingernail off.

“Just call it the Beckett charm.”He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s you really do baby?”

“What? You don’t think I’m charming?”He said, faking hurt, as they got my bestie into a wheelchair.

I giggled. “Honey…”

He smiled and hugged me. “I told the old hags that if they didn’t get a wheelchair and a fucking doctor for my wifey’s best friend, there was going to be serious hell to pay.”

I smiled. “Thanks baby.”

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$
Sign up to rate and review this story