Categories > Original > Horror

Dreams

by SayakaNakamura 0 reviews

a few dreams I had a while ago. they totally freaked me out, I'm talking gut-wrenching, 'ohmygodi'mgonnadie' kinda terror.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-18 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
This first one was almost a year ago.

I was walking home from the bus stop when a thick fog started rolling out of these abandoned tobacco fields behind my nieghborhood. I looked aroud, the fog was still only ankle deep, and I saw my friend,Carol, running toward me, screaming something I couldn't quite make out. The fog started to rise, never extending beyond the bus stop, which was the end of one of the two streets that led onto my nieghborhood. It was shaped like a circle, and, as I said, backed by obacco fields. By now, the fog had risen to above my waist. I tried to run back to the bus stop, but it was like running underwater. By the time I got there, the fog had risen to almost my head, I started panicking. For some reason I knew that if the fog reached my head, It would be all over. That's when I saw them. glowing a stragne, sickly blue, hundreds of them, floating along within the fog. Squinting a little I realized with a gasp of horror that they were people! I reognized a few faces. It looked like my nieghbors, the younger ones, Cole, Lisa, Jake, and Amanda. I didn't think what it would mean If I saw Carol there, I probably wouldn't, she just a few inches shorter than me, I didn't really think at all, I just ran, straight up to the next street, but again, it was like running underwater. I didn't give up though, and I noticed the fog was thinner over here. I made it to the street, but Slammed into what felt like a solid brick wall, only it diddn't hurt. I tried again, but before I could take two steps, I was walking the other direction, strsight towards the fields. I turned around, and found my self around the circle, in front of my house. I tried to go back, to atleast warn my friend of what wa happening, but again, I didn't go where i wanted, I jumped instead around the corner, and to almost the exact place I was when I first saw the fog. I wanted to scream, but before i could, the fog closed silently over my head. I couldn't breathe, couldn't see, then, I gasped, and it all became clear, the silent ghost army was closing in on both sides, the murderous fog was slowly creeping towards the rest of town, now the ghosts were so close I could feel them, thier bone-nubing cold even deeper that the fog's. The leering face of my friend, Carol, was just inches from mine, and I woke up. The End. Man, that was longer than I expected.

This particular one I think of as part of a series, naturally it's the first,and probably the scariest.
A couple weeks ago I had had a sleepover with abunch of my friends, and some of them got it into thier heads to do 'Bloody Mary' in the bathroom, RIGHT ACROSS FROM MY BEDROOM. To keep it simple, let's just say it went badly. According to my friend, Carol(yes it's the same person) my other friend, Alice was almost possesed, and it was only the fact that she snapped the lights on that saved her. Convieniently, Alice disappeared a few months later, I haven't heard from her since. The day I had the dream, I had had Carol over so we could hang out, talk and whatnot. Of course we got on the subject of the party, and we parted even more freaked out than that night. Then my stupid sister goes and puts this old mirror in my room. I don't think much of it, and prop it up against the book shelf across from my bed. That night, I have the dream.(yes, this all relevant. It's what really makes the dream scary.)

I wake uo, and I'm lying in bed, staring at the mirror, when someting that looks like a dark blob of I don't even know what, jumps out of the mirror, rolls across the floor, hits my wall with an unaturally loud 'thud', and then I think it's disappeared, but I'm still freaking out, just a little bit, then I hear another thud, from by the wall, and I panic. I try to scream, to move, to say, do something, anything, but it's like I'm paralyzed. I'm totally helpless, my head's spinning, there's another thud, the blob shoots out of the shadows, and BAM! I wake up.

Sorry the inro thiny's longer than the actual dream, but I hope you liked them. I'll probably post more later. So keep an eye out! Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story