Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The After Life Of The Party

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

by SinsNotTragedies95 4 reviews

Lalala.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-18 - Updated: 2009-01-19 - 748 words

1Hot
Patrick's POV

What the hell?
Where am I?
Who were these people?
And why the fuck were they staring at me like I was some sort of zombie?

"Well? Who are you?" I demanded.
"Y-you don't remember? I'm Pete." The stranger whimpered.
"No. Where am I?"
The stranger sighed a little. "I'll explain later, okay? You just need to get out of here."
"Why should I trust you? I just met you."
"Just, trust me. We're best friends. You'll just have to take my word."
I hesitated for a moment. "Fine."

The stranger helped me up, and then turned to the others.
"Let us leave now. I'll bring you the serum."
"Of course." The thin man with shoulder-length brown hair spoke. "You don't mind if I send an escort?"
"Go ahead." The stranger who was apparently my best friend spoke in a bitter tone.
"Paige? Would you be so kind as to go with them? I don't trust anyone else with this task."
"Sure." The girl called Paige smiled.

My 'best friend' spoke again. "Then let us go. Now."
"Paige, show them the way out and escort them home, please."

The girl with the purple hoodie and brown layered hair walked over and scanned her palm on a pad by the door. The door slid open and she motioned (rather obscenely, I noted, it doesn't seeml like she liked us much) for us to leave. I shrugged and walked out the door. Pete followed closely behind; a little too closely for my liking.

I didn't really like the way he was watching me either. He watched my every movement with wide eyes, like he was afraid I would drop dead at any moment. He looked overly worried about me. I wonder if we were more than best friends? In any case he was sort of cute. But I wasn't really concerned about that, I just wanted to get the hell outta here.

Paige disappeared back into the room for a moment. When she came back her hair was slightly messed up and a deep blush was spreading across her face. Heh. Horny bitch.

She walked down the hall at a brisk pace. Pete followed her and I walked a few paces behind.

After what seemed like an eternity we walked out two extravagant gates and out onto a street. She set off down the road and I had no choice but to follow. I sighed, not really knowing what to expect.

-a few hours later-

We walked up to a rather large brick house. It was nicely tended, the plants and exterior were very nice looking. Except for the door. It was busted open, the beautiful mahogany wood splintered beyond repair. Pete walked inside with a sigh and I followed him. Paige walked in behind us, watching us carefully. I looked around with an intense feeling of deja vu. It was more than that. More than like I'd been here before. I felt an intense connection with this place, and small snippets of memory came back to me everywhere I looked. Pete walked towards the basement but I hesitated.

"Can I just...look around for a minute?"
"No. You need to open the lab so that /she/," Pete gestured to Paige. "can get the hell outta here."
I sighed and followed them down. Pete led me over to a panel of the wall in the basement and pulled the wood off. Behind it was a sleek white sliding door. There was a small panel on it.

"Pat, put your left hand on the pad."
I bit my lip before placing my hand on the small panel. A soft blue light eminated from the panel and after a moment it beeped. I pulled my hand away and the door slid open. Pete walked in ahead of me. I followed him, and Paige behind me. Pete led us to a small fridge in the corner with a padlock. He twisted the lock to a few numbers and the lock clicked open. He opened the frige and pulled out a small vial containing a shimmering purple liquid. He looked at it for a moment with a small sigh before handing it to Paige. No. Something told me not to let Pete give it to her. But there wasn't much I could do.

"You have your serum. Now get the hell out."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of a filler than anything. Nothing really happens, but something will in the next chapter. Heh. evil grin
Sign up to rate and review this story