Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

The Streetlights Are Flickering Like A Tounge, That Can’t Stop Licking…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

kinda a filler...dirrty too lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2009-01-21 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 622 words

0Unrated
Chapter Forty Six: The Streetlights Are Flickering Like A Tounge, That Can’t Stop Licking…
She’s Never Gonna Be, She’s Never Gonna Be Quite Satisfied
~The Academy Is…


“Mmm, fuck, Bill, baby.”I moaned/whispered, as he kissed and nibbled on me while we took our clothes off, it was pretty cramped in the bunk of their bus but I did NOT care.

He chuckled and finally got our clothes off, carefully thrusting into me. I moaned a little bit too loudly, but thankfully we were the only ones awake, heehee.

“William.”I gasped as he began moving…lately I’ve been REALLY wanting him.

He leaned down, kissed my lips, my shoulder, and then leaned up so that he was looking into my lust filled eyes.

“Uhh…”I moaned softly, feeling my orgasm come quickly.

I saw him bite his lip and then he buried his face into my shoulder and I did the same to him as we both came, making me whimper and moan softly in his ear.

We stayed like that for a little while, until he finally moved off of me and we cuddled under the blankets.

“I love you.”He whispered, kissing my forehead.

I giggled softly. “I love you too, Bill.”

With that, we drifted off to sleep, holding each other.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

“No. No, no, no, no, no, NO!”

“What?! What is it?”William said, all panicky as he ran into the bathroom where I was.

“I’m…I’m out of birth control.”I said with a shaky voice.

“Okay…?”

I looked up at his confused face.

“William…we had sex a few nights ago remember?”

He nodded, a smirk on his face.

“Well, did you wear a condom?”

He thought for a moment and then a look of ‘No Way’ crossed his features.

“I-it’ll be o-okay…I’ll just see if we can go to a drug store on our next stop.”William said.

I nodded, calm on the outside, panicking on the inside.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

Two hours later, we were at a drug store somewhere in Pennysylvania, and I had purchased somemore birth control, he loaded up on condoms, and then, just to check, I bought a pregnancy test and took it in the bus’s bathroom.

“Two pink lines? What does that mean?”I whispered, picking up the box and as soon as I saw it, I gasped, felt queasy and dropped the box onto the
floor.

“William!”I said.

He came into the bathroom.

“I’m…I’m…”Then I fainted.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$

When I woke up thirty minutes later, I found myself laying on the couch in the front of the bus, everyone surrounding me.

“Wha-What happened?”I said, my eyes going to William’s who had a worried look on his face.

“Well, you called me into the bathroom after looking at the…pregnancy test…and then you fainted.”William said, holding my hand.

“Oh…right.”I said, slowly sitting up.

“So…what did it say?”Sisky said.

“Well…”I sighed, looking at each one of the guys until I looked directly at William, my wonderful yet crazy husband. “…I’m…I’m pregnant.”

Everyone’s, except for William, mouths dropped open.

“You’re pregnant?”William said, softly.

I nodded, hesitantly.

The guys left the room to give us some privacy.

William stayed silent.

“Okay…this isn’t the reaction I was hoping for.”I said, feeling slightly embarrassed and disappointed.

Then, suddenly, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me VERY passionately.

We pulled away and caught our breaths.

“I’m gonna be a dad!”He said, excitedly, his eyes twinkling.

“I’m gonna be a mom.”I said, just as excited.

He smiled and we kissed again.

$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$#!$
Sign up to rate and review this story