Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautiful?

Chapter 4

by dtng101 2 reviews

read.........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-01-22 - Updated: 2009-01-22 - 843 words

0Unrated
Gerard
It was after school and Frank and I though it would be a great idea for us to visit our friends house.Just a small group containing Bob,Ray and Mikey (my brother).The only frineds we had,it's cool that we had a small group of friends.I mean almost everyone in school are stuck-up and rude. We walked and opened the doors of our school.
"Frankie you know we could be the perfect gay couple of Bonnie and Clyde," I said
"Nigga,we are Bonnie and Clyde," Frank said actting ghetto.
"Frank your the whitest person I know,the ghetto act doesn't fit your descrpition,"
"Racises only because I'am white".
"Whatever," I said laughing.
We both laughed but our happy similes soon turned to frowns.As we saw a young boy around Mikey' age-fourteen.The boy was being pushed down to the ground,by two other guys around our ages. One picked him up,while the other threw punches towards his jaw.Blood dripped from this young boy's jaw,while scratches were being formed on his whole face.
"I'am going to do something about it," said Frank,marching over there.
"HEY,STOP IT!,"Frank said. The two older boys looked at Frank and laughed.
"Oh,yeah what are you going to do about it," said one of them.
Obvisouly they were taller than Frank. tHey both pushed Frank to the floor.
"Hey,you leave them alone," I said as I took out a bat.And took a swing at the 'Stop' sign.
---------------------------------------------------
Mikey/Ray

In a matter of hours I did feel my body getting the strenght I needed. I ran up the stairs about forthy times without stopping.My body was out of control! I drank anout a gallon of water to calm myself down. I sat quietly knowing Gerard would come in any minute,since it was after school.Suddenly my phone rang.
"Hello,"
"Oh,hey Mikey,"Ray said cheerfully,his voice ozzing with sudden enjoyment.
"WOW! Ray I didn't even reconinze your voice,your usually I don't know how to say it...down," I said.
"Well my friend there's a reason for that," he said
"And what reason migh that be,"
"Well yesterday-,"
"I feel a story coming up,"
"yup,like I was saying yesterday I met the most amazing girl.While I was picking up milk at the store.The most beautiful girl I've seen,picked grabbed the gallon at the same time time I did. She was breath taking.Well either way I found out she's new in town.And she invitied us to a party tommorow,"
"Breath taking hu?"
"Yes,well you'll see for yourself tommorow,"
"So I'am invitied," I said with a slight mocking tone.
"No duh,all of you guys are invitied,"
"What's her name,"
"Shit,I didn't ask,I have to go Later,"he said
"Later".
----------------------------------------------------------
Bob

"What??!!!," I said
"Your father,"my mother said.
"No I picked that part up,but why??...why after all these years.You were never there for me,not a school residal,not at my grade and middle school graduation.Not to tell me everything was going to be okay when I fell down,not a single birthday.I have never known what it feels like to have a father.So why now!!hu.."I screamed.
"Well..I'am-"he said,suddnely being interrupted by me.
"WHY!!,"I screamed.
"Robert let your father speak,"my mother said.
"He's not my father! A man who's never been in my life is not my father.Just a complete stranger!"
"I have cancer!" He said
"So this is why your here,to tell me your dying ! It was like you were dead to me all these years,"
"I wanted to spend my last months with my son," He spoke as tears were spilling out his blue eyes.
I ran upstairs to my bedroom,tossing the pillows off my bed to the floor.Suddenly my phone started to ring.
"hello,"i said trying to choke back tears that were mixed with anger and saddness.
"Bob,are you okay,"asked Ray.
"Yeah," I said cleaning my teary wet face.
"Well I wanted to invited you to a party tommorow,"
That's just what I need a party,to forget this whole fucken day happened.
"Yeah,okay,"
"Cool,come around my house tommorow around 3:00 ish,"
"Okay,bye"
"bye"
--------------------------------------------------
a/n:okay for the party there's going to be three parts to it or maybe two.I'am not sure.okay caro your coming out like in the next chapter or so. Ahh I'm so excitied the movie that I've been dying to see is going to come out like saturday at 9:00 pm.Remember that parts of this movie is going to be like part sof this story.Hope you guys watch it,it'll make me happy.It's going to be in lifetime,idk eevr since my cousin saw lifetime she got me hooked lol.It's called 'Prayers for Bobby'. here's the trailer link http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVcTCpKx3g
Sign up to rate and review this story