Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Marshmallows And Capri-Sun

by demolition_funeral 5 reviews

“Mmm. Marshmallows and Capri-Sun do make a nice ice-cream flavor."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Published: 2009-01-23 - Updated: 2009-01-23 - 615 words - Complete

1Funny
Disclaimer: Yes, I do own them, and Brendon Urie is my talking teddy bear. So not true.

~~

Marshmallows And Capri-Sun

The sun shines through the thin purple curtains swaying in the wind coming from the open window. He opens his eyes and yawns, blinking away the sleep. He turns his head to smile warmly at the sleeping figure next to him, entangled in the bed sheets. He kisses the other on the forehead gently, who smiles in his sleep, muttering something along the lines of, “Mmm. Marshmallows and Capri-Sun do make a nice ice-cream flavor.”

Ryan chuckles lightly at Brendon’s ramblings. Even in his sleep, the boy dreams about fluff and energy drinks. What a combination. Ryan slips out of bed quietly, and heads to the kitchen for some breakfast. Upon entering the dimly lit kitchen, Ryan thinks, coffee will be nice now, and maybe something to eat too.

He stifles a yawn as he puts two pieces of bread into the toaster and starts the coffee maker. Ryan flips the switch to the toaster and sits. While he waits, he thinks about little matters that have been haunting his mind for quite some time, like the matter of the upcoming tour, and Brendon, and whether he can meet the deadlines for the album, and Brendon, and he just keeps coming back to one thing… Brendon.

Ryan fell for that boy as soon as they met, and god knows how that turned out. He smiles as he thinks back to the day Brendon kissed him after they played that concert in Denver and flipped, but Ryan kissed back, and that was when the fireworks happened. Boy, that was one great show.

And then, that night when Brendon developed an odd liking for fan fiction, which of course led him to read out the fan fics to the band, and when Spencer couldn’t bear to hear another Joncer fic, Ryan had to go and shut him up a while. Meaning, much much kissing and touching and eventually –as Jon puts it, canoodled- in the bunks. That was one hell of a night.

And then… the toast! Goddamn, it’s burning!

Ryan jumps off his chair, skidding to where the toaster is smoking, and he quickly presses the ‘off’ button. “Fuck…” he swears when he notices the toast is burnt to a crisp. “Well, there goes breakfast.”

He thinks, maybe he can still salvage what’s left of it, but he can’t take it out. The lever’s jammed again. He looks around and grins to himself when he notices a rather long fork on the counter. Picking it up, he attempts to pry the bread from the grasp of the evil toaster when suddenly, he’s somewhat attacked by a flying something.

“What the hell… Brendon!”

The younger boy looks at him and sighs deeply in relief, making Ryan wonder why the hell Brendon just tackled him to the floor. Right on cue, Brendon yells out two words.

“Mikey… Way…”

Ryan rolls his eyes, shaking his head at the younger’s antics.

“Brendon, you’ve been watching My Chemical Romance interviews on YouTube again, haven’t you?”

FIN

~

A short drabble to keep you guys entertained. I won't be posting anything for a week, seeing that I'm going to my cousins' house for the holidays, and I'll have no access to a computer.

And, I just had to write this, I mean, the toaster joke is historical. xD

So, rate and review! And this time, everyone will get cookies. Because those are the best review persents. :D

Das vid anya, and have a Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
~Nick
Sign up to rate and review this story