Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

Love Lockdown

by PatrickStumpLover 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-23 - Updated: 2009-01-23 - 1387 words

0Unrated
OK I know it has been about a year since my last update, but I really am sorry. I have this terrible habit about just letting stories go! I"M SORRY! I hope you guys will forgive me. This story should be done by now, but it's not. I hope you guys forgive me! Reviews are always nice. Pretty please?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First came the mysterious phone call. Then came the whispering and quick, hushed tones, deliberately made for my ears not here. And finally came those little hints that one never sees when they are too blind with ecstasy, and the naked eye just refuses to see it. But I should have known that nothing is a secret when Mr. Pete Wentz is around. Sometimes he’ll just sing like a canary under certain circumstances.

“ok, ok I’ll tell you, you win!” Pete held is hands over his face, cowering into the wall, that I actually cornered him into. I really didn’t think I could do it, but never leave the mind up to thinking what you can and cannot do, one day you’ll surprise yourself if you don’t listen to that stupid, annoying voice inside your head. All you have to do is tell it to shut up.

“Spill it Wentz!” I demanded. A million things were rushing through my mind at the speed of light. Was I ready to hear the ugly bitter truth? Did I really want to hear it that bad? Or maybe the question is, what if I don’t want to know, and it will destroy me in the end? For all I know Patrick could be a freaking polygamist who lives incognito in the middle of the desert out West somewhere. He could have five friggan wives, and I would never even fucking know. Would the truth be that terrible?

“Patrick…. had a girlfriend, her name is Anna, and they… oh God, don’t kill me, ..and he is thinking about marrying her.”

I sighed in defeated, and slumped back against the wall, speechless. Was this part where I was supposed to sob to Pete and tell him that he had been the unfortunate one to tell me of Patrick’s plan? Was this part where I was supposed to run to Patrick and cry my heart out, begging him to tell me that Pete’s words aren’t the truth; and I know that he might truly care for me instead of Anna? What was I supposed to do? I had never been in a relationship before, even if you could call it that. I don’t know the do’s and don’t of these kinds of things. In that moment I was completely helpless. Where was a rewind and erase button when you needed it?

I don’t even remember responding to Pete’s death sentence. I was just mumbling in coherently like some kind of lost soul just trying to talk themselves through a bad situation. I felt like a crack addict who just mumbled dull meaningless words to themselves, in hoping the situation would just go away by doing so.

Hell, do I even tell Pete what happened between Patrick and I last night? Is that something you tell your boss, after he just signed you? Could this ruin our chances now? Could we lose all of this, all because of my kiss with Patrick? What do I do?

“Pete? I whispered barely audible. I’m not even sure if I heard myself say his name.

“Andrea, dude, you don’t look so good,. He paused. “why do you look kind of pale and high, did something happen? What shit hit the fan now?”

“But Pete, he told me he broke up with her though...so.. soo he lied to me?”

Pete looked like a wounded deer.

"...It's... complicated, techniically, he broke up with her, but she refused to believe it. So she's hanging off of him like a hoe hangs off of a pimp daddy,and she's bewitched Patrick into thinking that she actually loves him," He paused and gave me the most sympathetic look. If you thought the other look was bad, then this one would have killed you, because it killed me "if, oh god, I think I am going to be sick."

"Wait- what, you're going to get sick?" he responded. "You can't get sick, you might throw up all over my brand new hoodie!"

"No, no, it passed, I just get anxious sometimes, I get panic attacks- but changing the subject, Pete," I said in my most serious tone, "if I tell you something, will you promise not to fire me, let us go? Promise, do you swear on Bronx’s life?”

“Well I don’t know if I would swear on BX’s life, but you must be hiding some fucked up shit, to have me swear on my son’s life.”

“Um, yeah, it is pretty fucked up.” I paused. “But Pete, do you swear?”

He sighed. I always hate it when people sigh, it automatically registered in my mind that I just disappointed someone, it always makes me feel terrible.

“Yes, dude I swear.”

“Ok… well, you see, I um… I kind of, um I kind of .” And then that is when anxiety hit me. My words were blobs instead of words. “patrickandikindofkissedeachotherlastnightbutididntknowhewasthinkingaboutgettingmarriedandimsososorrydontfireus!”

All in one breath.

“Wait, wait wait, what did you just say?”
“I said, Patrick and I kind of kissed each other last night, but I swear I didn’t know he was thinking about getting married, and please please please don’t fire us!”

I quickly buried my face in hands, fearing he might let us this big huge mass of rage.

“Dude, first, get your hands out of your face, I am not going to eat you. Second, you’re right, that is pretty fucked up, and you didn’t know, so I don’t think you did anything wrong. And third, I can’t believe Patrick actually had the balls to kiss you!”

That last one surprised me. What did he know that I didn’t know?

“W-what what do you mean?”

“He started laughing. “Dude, I knew he wanted to kiss you, but I didn’t think he would have the balls to actually go through with it!”

“Oh, is that supposed to make me feel better?”

“If you want it to.”

“Wait- so where does that leave me now>“

“What do you mean where does that leave you now?”

“Are you going to un-sign us, can you even do that?”

“No, I am not going to un-sign you guys, are you kidding? You guys are totally awesome, I’m fucked up, but I’m not that fucked up.”

I let out a huge sign of relief. “Oh thank goodness, phew!”

“So did he really kiss you?”

“Yes, Pete we really kissed.”

He was getting more and more excited by the second, he was anticipating what I was going to say next. He looked just like a little kid on Christmas.

“How long was it?”

“What kind of question is that…I don’t know how long it was, I wasn’t counting.”

“Oh oh dude, Patrick is growing some balls man!”

“That’s nice Pete.”

“Oh, that bitch is so totally going to be kicked out the door. Fucking bitch, yeah, I never liked her anyway, total gold digger. I could smell it on her from the moment I met her,” he paused. “You’re much nicer than she is, and I know you’re not a gold digger, besides I know you’re not that kind of person to do that kind of thing, it’s just not you.”

“Thanks Pete, that really means a lot, truly.”

“Don’t sweat it, but the whole reason why I came out here to tell you was that you’re needed in the studio to some vocals; which you are way late for as of this moment, and if I know Patrick, he is fuming by now; so if I were you, I’d get my ass in the studio now.”

“Thanks Pete.” I gave him a hug and hurried down the hallway, running to the studio room. Patrick was going to kill me for being late.
Sign up to rate and review this story