Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting over, but is it really on my own?p

Chapter 10

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

uh oh

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 665 words

0Unrated
A/n:Hey, you guys this is Chapter 10!!! omg squeal yea im excited.Any who, all who reviews gets a hug and kiss from Pete wentz so review. :P

xo – Mrs.Stump


Chapter 10:


“We're pregnant.” I said with a laugh and his lips crashed down on mine.

“I love you so much.”He whispered in my ear sending a chill down my back, this was exactly how it felt with Ryan for a while, so comforting. Don't let it end that way please.

1 week later:

I walked into the kitchen and began to pour coffee when I remembered.

“Damn it.” I said still makingthe coffe, but for Brendon not me. All I needed was another little brendon walking around here with 20 times the energy because we gave him coffee while I was pregnant. That would be a horror story. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back into his hold and sighed.

“Good morning.”He said softly.

“Morning, I'm making you coffee.”I said to him and he kissed my neck.

“Thank you.”He said and went to sitting at the table, his hair was a mess but he still looked adorable.

“Hey, sis. Ryan's on the phone. He wants to talk to you.” Micheal said to me softly and I smiled and took the phone.

“Hey you, whats up?” I asked and he laughed it almost made my heart flutter. Thats normal right?

“Hey, can I come by and see Emmy?” He asked me just as she ran into the kitchen, she made me feel old. She was already 6 years old, she had my hair and ryans eyes, and his smile, she took a lot from him.

“Well yea, your always welcome to come see her.” I said to him softly pouring Brendons coffee into his cup that Emmy had made for him at school. “Here you go.” I said and he grinned and sipped and then sighed.

“You can pick her up from school today if you want.”I said to him and he laughed.

“Wow, school forgot about those days.”He said to me and I laughed. “Well, can I come by to see you?”He asked me and I sighed.

“Ryan, you can come by. Besides I have something to tell you.” I said with a smile while looking at Brendon.
“Cool ,see you in about an hour.” He said to me then hung up.

I hung up and set the phone on the counter, I looked at Emmy and sighed.

“Daddy, is going to pick you up from school, okay honey?”I asked her and she grinned.

“Okay, I miss daddy.”She told me and I smiled and hugged her. “I know you do.” I whispered to her.

Brendon drove Emmy to school when I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door humming a random song I heard on the radio. I opened it and Ryan walked in.

“Hey.” I said and he smiled at me.

“Your glowing.”He said to me and I smiled a bit.

“I'm pregnant.” I told him.

“What?” He said shocked.

“Im having a baby.” I told him happily handing him a cup of coffe, it slammed to the floor and I jumped.

“Ryan..”I said nervously, the front door opened and Brendon looked at Ryan.

“Hey dude, whats up?”He asked and Ryan punched him In the face.

“Oh my god what the hell!” I yelled shoving him back.

“Get out, and your not picking up Emmy.”I said pushing him out of the house and Micheal came down the stairs in his pajamas, he worked from the house and until his architecture bussiness got off the ground he was staying with us.

“Brendon, babe you alright?” I asked as he stayed on the floor and I kissed his jaw and his lips.

“I'm fine.”He told me.

“I just want to know whats wrong with him...”He said holding me his head on my stomach.
Sign up to rate and review this story