Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Sugar, YOU'RE Goin Down...

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Pete's jealous really gets a firm hold on him in this chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 1493 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the morning, Pete found Patrick on the telephone.
"Yes. Sure...okay." he was saying into the phone. Pete made an angry face.
"Patrick, off the phone..." Pete shouted from the kitchen.
Patrick hung up and walked up to Pete.
"That was Lil. She's coming over today. She wants to hear the band..." Patrick said smiling oddly, unlike he normally did, and putting his hand on Pete's back.
"Patrick....whats wrong with you?" Pete asked looking into Patrick's eyes, they were odd and glassy, and he didn't look very well at all, kind of...crazy.
"Nothing, Pete. We have to get ready for Lil, now." he answered. Pete made a sad expression, and then exploded in anger, "Patrick, I do not want that woman in our house!!! She's not coming here and thats final! Call her back, she cant come!"
"But Peter, she really wants to come! Your just JEALOUS!" he shouted. Pete knew something was up, Patrick NEVER called him Peter. Pete grabed Patrick's shoulders and shook him, "Whats wrong with you!" he yelled. Patrick's reaction was delayed. Soemthign terrible was going on here.
"Hey, hey! Whats going on!" Joe shouted, as he and Andy pulled Pete off of Patrick.
"Patrick invited Lilith over without telling, and he's gone crazy!!!" Pete replied.
"Alright, alright, alright....dont go shaking the guy half to death, jeez Pete...." Joe said.
Pete had an angry expression on his face still, but it dissapeared when Patrick's gaze fell to the floor, and a tear fell from his eye.
"I'm sorry Tricky." Pete whispered.
"I was only trying to be nice..." Patrick replied quietly.
"Fine. She can come over...." Pete said, rolling his eyes, and he kissed Patrick's left hand, and ran his lips over the golden wedding band, smiling. Patrick, though zombie-like, smiled sweetly. Pete could tell it wasn't his normal smile.

At 3 o' clock sharp, there was a knock at the front door.
"I'll get it!" Patrick shouted from the kitchen.
"No, its okay, I got it Trick!" Pete yelled back, standing up and rushing to the door.
"Hello." Lilith said sweetly smiling at him.
"Hi." Pete snarled in jealousy. Patrick came up behind Pete and said, "Lil! Hi!"
Pete made a disgusted face ad let Lilith in.
"Nice place, Patrick." she said. Pete glared at her, she didn't seem to notice though. What a kiss up, Pete thought. This place was a toal disaster....kiss ass Lilith...Pete thought. Patrick led her, smiling, to the living room.
Pete put his bass over his shoulder, and Patrick and Joe did the same with their guitars. All the equipment had been set up in the living room. Andy sat at his drum set, and Patrick asked Pete gleefully, "What should we play, Petey?" Pete glared at him and said, "Dead On Arrival....I like that song..." Pete said looking at Lilith as he said 'dead on arrival'.
"Okay." Patrick replied. They played through the song, and Pete really put a lot into it, even though he didn't want to impress Lilith, he always played amazingly when he was angry.
After the song was over, Lilith clapped overdramatically. Pete turned and made an annoyed face at Andy, who nodded in agreement.
"That was great! Patrick you are amazing!" she said, singling him out, and forgetting the rest of us. Patrick blushedand thanked her.
"So I'm going out tonight with two of my friends, want to come?" she asked, this time adressing all of us.
"No." said Pete at the same time as Patrick said, "Yeah." They exchanged a glare.
"Yes, Pete!" Patrick argued.
"NO!" Pete shouted crossing his arms. Andy stepped up to Lilith.
"Uh...no problem, we're there." he said. "Just ignore them...they've been disagreeing lately...heh heh..." he said nervously.
"Okay. Pick you guys up around 7?" she asked smiling, evilly, in Pete's opinion.
As soon as she left Pete let out a loud scowl.
"I hate her!!!" he exclaimed.
"I like her..." Patrick said dreamily.
"She's okay..." Andy said.
"She's a freak." Joe exclaimed the same way as Pete. "Sure, she looks like sex on legs, but she's weird..." he added. Immediatly Andy burst into the chorus of 'Super Freak' and Joe danced along. Pete rolled his eyes again, and went inot the bedroom, slamming the door.
After a few minutes of crying like a baby in the dark, light shined in the room as someone came up to Pete and sat on the bed next to him, not bothering to turn on the light, but shut the door.
"Pete....whats wrong?" Patrick asked.
"What the fuck do you think is wrong!? You like her better, you fucking cheater! I think I'd like it better if you cheat on me behind my back rather than the pain of doing it right in front of me!!!" Pete replied.
"Pete...its okay...I'm not cheating, I promise, why would I do that to you? We're married." Patrick said sadly.
Pete sighed and a few more tears snaked down his cheeks. "Trick,...I dont want to lose you. She's done something to you....and I'm not sure what...but you changed. I hate you this way!" he shouted.
"She hasn't changed me! I havent changed! I'm the same!"
"No Patrick...your different....weird...like your...possessed. Whats wrong with you?" Pete said sniffling and sitting up. He hugged Patrick tightly.
"Nothing Pete. But.....I think I love her."
There was a silence. The longest and most awkaward, embarrassing, and hurtful silence anyone could ever think of. But inside, there was no silence at all, for Pete's heart had just shattered....shattered into a billion tiny pieces that were broken down and burned in their own cause, and in the flames of envy that had no more strength to overcome sadness. Hot tears of grief slipped down Pete's cheeks now, and just when Pete needed him most, Patrick stood up and left the room. Something the normal Patrick that Pete had known his whole life wouldn't have done. Pete couldn't bare that Patrick didn't love him. He rolled over onto his stomach, but felt himself laying on something. He sat up again and turned on the dim lamp. The object glistened as bright as a thousand golden suns...it was Patrick's wedding band.
Pete picked it up, tears coming down his cheeks like hot waterfalls of pain, and put it on his right ring finger, for safe keeping. Pete didn't hold back his sobs anymore. No one checked back in on him until later that night.
"Pete....its time to go." Joe called. Pete awoke at the soudn of his voice with a start, and the situation registered. His face was soaking wet and sticky from tears. He stood up, and stripped on his shirt. He threw on a different old t-shirt, uncaring, and walked out of the bedroom.
"You ready?" Joe asked, as Patrick and Andy stood by. Andy kept staring at Patrick's left hand, his empty hand, and Patrick didn't made eye contact with Pete. Joe just looked worried.
"Yeah." Pete said quietly, a tear slipping down his face.
"Look, whatever went on between you guys....we're still friends, so lets put this behind us and have a good time, okay?" Joe said seriously.
"Yes." they all muttered at the same moment.
"Good." he replied, but Pete knew he wouldn't be able to just shove the fact that Patrick didn't love him behind his back and forget.
Fifteen minutes later, after Pete had drank some of his special blend, and left Patrick to make it himself, Lilith arrived.
"Hello. Why so glum, Peter?" she asked with just the right smirk and sparkle in her sneaky little eye that Pete lunged at her. She squeeled loudly, and Joe and Andy had to yank Pete off of her. She glared at Pete and said, "I do hope that wont happen again." Then she smiled and took Patrick's hand, swinging it in her own, as they walked down the drive. Pete glared menacingly the whole ride to the nightclub, as Joe patted him on the back trying to calm him.
"Dude, your so mad if you looked at glass, it would get scared and break...calm the fuck down..." Joe said to Pete. He turned to gaze at him sympatheticallly, then went back to glaring at Lilith.
"So Patrick, I could swear you were wearing a ring earlier..." she said. Pete completely lost his temper, but fought to hold in in, as steam must have been coming out of his ears.
"I-I...yes I...wasn't....I never wore a ring..." Patrick said to her, sadly looking at the ground, Lilith looked back at Pete, using her lip to make a mocking fake pout at him. Pete's pupils grew dark black and he snarled at her menacingly. She smirked and didn't look scared of him at all. If only she knew what I was....I'd rip her throat out, thought Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story