Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

The Darkest Hour

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Patrick is on the brink of death...wat is Petey to do???

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 300 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete sat with Patrick all night, awake, as Joe and Andy crashed in both the recliners across the room.
Pete held Patrick's hand, and kissed it numerous times, whispering 'I love you' and 'Please Tricky, dont die' more than once each minute. Pete took Patrick's ring off his his own finger and slipped it back onto Patrick's.
"Here Tricky...even if you dont love me...I want you to die with your ring on...so I at least know that you once did love me..." Pete whispered, sobbing quietly and caressing Patrick's cheek. He kissed Patrick's fingers again, and tears fell onto Patrick's bare chest, seeping into the bite wound that Lilith had made...the Kelpie had made. he wondered whether Patrick would become a Keplie, or just die. Either way he couldn't bare it and sobbed harder onto Patrick's chest. Then he sniffled and sat up.
He sang softly:
"Joke me something aweful just like kisses on the necks of best friends...
We're the kids who feel like dead ends. And I want to be known for my hits not just my misses, I took a shot and didn't even come close...
And trust and love and hope....and the poets are just, kids who didn't make it, and never had it at all...
And the record wont stop skipping, and our lies just wont stop slipping, and besides my reputations on the line.
We can fake it for the airwaves, force our smile, baby, half dead...from comparing myself...to everyone else around me...
"

Pete couldn't bring himself to finish the song...he was crying again. He kissed Patrick's hand one more time before glancing at his innocent face, running his lips lightly over Patrick's, one last time, and falling asleep on the floor next to the sofa.
Sign up to rate and review this story