Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Vampire Tears

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Look who's alive! Yay! I would never kill patrick off, he's such a sweetie!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 516 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day, Pete was shaken awake by Joe and Andy.
"Pete....Patrick's still breathing..." Joe said calmly.
"Wha?" Pete asked.
"Patrick is alive." They repeated. Pete sat up. He took Patrick's wrist feeling for a pulse. There it was, his pulse was normal.
He pressed his ear against his chest and he ws breathing. Pete blinked twice and exchanged a glance with Joe adn Andy.
"Patrick..." Pete said, hoping he'd hear him.
"Tricky..." Pete repeated, shaking him slightly this time.
Patrick licked his dry lips. Joe, Andy, and Pete all let out long sighs of relief. Patrick's eyes opened slowly, and he blinked.
"Patrick, are you okay?" Andy asked.
"P-Pete...?" he said.
A wide grin spread across Pete's face. The biggest, most satisfied smile that Joe and Andy had ever seen Pete have on his face, besides at the wedding of course.
"Oh, Trick!" Pete said, fliging his arms around Patrick as he sat up slowly.
"Careful, Pete. I feel horrible..." he replied.
"I love you Patrick. I love so much, I do. I really really love you, and I never ever want you to go, dont ever leave me ever again, please!" Pete pleaded.
"I wont, Pete. I promise, I wont." he said shushing Pete and pulling his head onto his still-bare chest.
"Thank God you're alive Tricky...what would I have done without you? Or if you were a-" but Pete cut off.
"A what?" Joe asked curiously.
"Yeah, its about tiem you tell us whats going on Pete." Andy said.
"Lilith is a Kelpie." Pete said solemnly.
"What? What in God's name is a fucking Kelpie?" Joe replied.
"They're mythical creatures...water horses that shapeshift into women to lure in victims. Kelpies killed those two kids by the lakeside..." Pete said.
"And who told you that?" Patrick asked.
"The bartender from last night...he was Scottish, and Kelpies are Scottish folklore..."
"God damn it! Do we have 'Freaks Welcome Here' tattooed across our foreheads?" Joe exclaimed.
"I know...vampires, werewolves, kelpies....what the hell? What is this? Mythical Creature Mansion or something?!" Andy exclaimed. Patrick giggled and said, "Pete I could use some of that blend...could you make me some please?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah. i guess she didn't turn you into a Kelpie afterall..."Pete replied.
Pete blended the ingrediants and handed it to Patrick. Andy was busy typing something on his laptop.
"It says here that one of the only things that stops Kelpie poison from spreading throughout the entire bloodstream and turning the person is vampire blood, vampire tears, of vampire saliva. Other known remedies are-"
"It was my tears..." Pete said interrupting.
"What?" Patrick replied.
"Last night, I was...crying...and my tears must have gotten into the wound..." Pete said distantly.
"Pete...you...you saved my life...." Patrick said, tears welling up in his eyes. He ran up to Pete and threw his arms around him. They embraced for several minutes before Andy spoke up again.
"You know what we have to do, dont you?" he asked.
"What?"
"We have to kick some Kelpie ass..." he replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story