Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Trip To The Dandies

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

So FOB goes to get some advice from the newly peaceful Dandies....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 324 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So how do we kill the bastard?" Joe asked.
"Well, there's more than one....most likely theres a whole lake-full..." Pete replied.
"Oh joy..." Joe said, annoyed.
"I say we go and ask Brendon what he knows about Kelpies..." Patrick said.
"Thats a great idea, Trick. Lets go." Pete said standing up and grabbing his coat.
They all drove across town to where the Dandies lived. They had fixed up the building a lot since William had fled. Brendon wasin charge now.
"Hello, Peter." a really large muscular Dandy said, greeting them all one by one.
"Hello, Goliath..." Patrick nodded to him.
They walked up the stairs to the top floor. Brendon spun around in his chair when they entered.
"Hello gentlemen. Thank you for showing your elixor Peter, you've really made out life peaceful..." he said.
Pete said "Thanks. But we have a question for you....what do you know about...Kelpies?" he asked.
"Kelpies? Kelpies are FILTH!" he shouted. "Kelpies are pure evil that show no mercy, they areretched water horses from HELL!" he added.
"We know...how do you kill them?" Pete asked hoping not to get the same answer as he did from the bartender.
"Thats the difficult part. To kill a Kelpie, you must reach your arm down its throat, and rip on its heart with your hands." Brendon said.
Patrick's eyes grew wide in terror.
"Pete....we...we cant do that...." Patrick said slowly.
"Sooo...you are looking to kill some Kelpies, then? Its extremely hard to do, and I dont advise trying...unless you want to get killed." Brendon said with caution in his voice.
"We have to. Those Kelpie bastards are killing people, and its disgusting what Lilith did to Patrick...she's dead..." Pete snarled.
"So when do we do this?" Joe asked.
"I saw we read up on this as much as possible and go when we're ready..." Pete replied.
"Lets do this." Patrick added.
Sign up to rate and review this story