Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Kelpie Hunters

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

FOB meet some...interesting (cobra Starship) kelpie slayers...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 653 words - Complete

0Unrated
Over the course of the next few days, they all studied Kelpie habits, read common Kelpie folklore, and thought of techniques to slay a Kelpie.
In the midst of their business, there was a firm knock at the door.
Pete answered it.
Five people stood before him.
"We heard you needed help slaying some....Kelpies..." The tall guy in front of the group said in a dark serious voice.
"Uh...yeah..come in..." Pete said gesturing into the house. Each person filed in carrying a black briefcase and were comletely dressed in white with black sunglasses.
"My name is Gabriel Saporta...professional Kelpie slayer extrordinare. These are my colleagues..." he said gestureing to the group behind him. The tallest one with long hair introduced himself:
"I am Ryland Blackinton, also a professional Kelpie slayer...pleasure to meet you..." he said grinning darkly. By now Patrick, Andy and Joe were alll in the room watching.
The next guy introduced himself as he pulled out his laptop and typed something up: "Nate Navarro...great to see yah." he said slyly.
Next was a girl, she looked Pete straight in the eye, he could tell through her glasses, even. "Victoria Asher, a pleasure to meet you indeed." she said agreeing with Ryland.
Last but not least, a man with swooping bangs shook Pete's hand, "Salutations my friends, I am Alex Suarez, smashing to meet you all, I'm sure..." he said, and the warm smile on his face faded, as the group got straight to work.
"Sorry....my friends are a bit strict when it comes to work...uh Victoria, be a doll and copy down what this man has to say, please." Gabriel said.
"Uhm, no problem. Uh, I'm Pete. This is Patrick, Joe, and Andy...we have simple names...heh heh..." Pete replied. Victoria vigorisly copied it al down.
"So Gabriel, who sent you?" Pete asked.
"Please, call me Gabe." he replied. "My good friend Brendon called me just yesterday, said you might need some help with your Kelpies..."
"We do. Thanks for coming." Joe said.
"Where are said Kelpies hiding out?" Ryland asked.
"Well, there's this lake...and they are in there...we could take you there if you'd like." Pete replied.
"That would be great, but not yet... you must be prepared." Gabe replied.
"Alright. How the hell do ya' slay one of those suckers?" Pete asked. "We have the concept, but how do you get a hold on it long enough?" he added.
"Strength. Physical and mental strength my friend. One wrong move and those Kelpies might have your throat..." Ryland answered.
"Okay...well, two vampires and two werewolves...we're off to a fabulous start!" Patrick said sarcastically.
"That is a great advantage...vampires are the Kelpie's mortal enemy." Nate called from across the room, still typing.
"Nate is correct...we can have you ready and trained by dawn's light tomorrow." Gabe said.
"I'll handle the physical training." Ryland said.
"I got the mental training..." Alex said.
"Knowing facts about Kelpie behavior can be a big advantage. I'll handle the fact-giving portion of your training." Nate said.
"I document everything. You'll need that." Victoria said.
"And I will work with each and every one of you and make sure you get this perfect. To work!" Gabe said and then announced.

For hours, the four of them switched stations constantly going from how to grasp a Kelpie firmly, to mental calmness and agility during combat, to facts and what they learned. By 7 AM, as promised, they were ready.
"Lets see what you all learned." Gabe said, getting their written papers from Victoria and looking them over. Pete thought this was TOO much like high-school.
"Ah...brillant. You are ready." he said with a grin, and they all took their sunglasses off robotically, and announced, "Tonight, Kelpies will rue the day they were created!" They all high-fived each other and packed their supplies up.
Sign up to rate and review this story