Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Want To Be Your's To Hold

by xFamousLivingDeadx 2 reviews

Will I ever be your's to hold? (Ferard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 952 words - Complete

0Unrated
I see you standing here
But you're so far away
Starving for your attention
You don't even know my name
You're going through so much
But I know that I could be the one to hold you



I see you standing there once again. I can see the look in your eyes that something is not right. I know you been going through lot but I wanted so much to let you know I'm here for you but you don't even know me. You've talk to me but you hardly know my name. I wish I could hold you in my arms and let you know everything will be okay. But sadly I can't cause your not mine to hold. I can see you trying not to cry but its not doing any good. I hate seeing you like this you don't deserved to be like this. He doesn't love you like I do. I can't believe myself I fall in love with you but why does it matter you don't even know I exist.

Every single day I find it hard to say
I could be yours alone
You will see someday
That all along the way
I was yours to hold, I was yours to hold


You walk by me your hair is in your face I don't know why you hide it you shouldn't you have a pretty face. But you wouldn't know cause no one has told you that not even him. You need to realized there's someone out there for you some one who can hold you and let them tell you you're theirs to hold. Someone who is me I'm that someone can't you see? Can't you see me I'm here for you and I always will be but you don't know your to blind by what he says. You can't see true love its here I'm your true love I can be yours to hold and love you let me in. but I see that your gone I don't know when I'll see you again. I hope soon I will.

I see you walking by
Your hair always hiding your face
I wonder why you've been hurting
I wish I had some way to say
You're going through so much
Don't you know that I could be the one to hold you


I try so many times to say something but I fine it hard to say something I don't know why. I guess seeing you gets me lost for words no one has ever done that to me before but you. that's how much I love you I get so lost for words by looking at you. But you don't know, you don't know how beautifully you really are. He doesn't tell you that he tells you things to being you down not telling you the things you need to hear. I want to be your's to hold.

Every single day I find it hard to say
I could be yours alone
You will see someday
That all along the way
I was yours to hold, I was yours to hold


I see you in the park tears in your eyes it makes me sad to see you like this. So I walk over there and sit down beside you. Hey, I said, you look at me and gave me a sad smile it hurt to see you smile like that. Its not right I love to see you smile when your happy not when your sad. So you give me a small soft hey back. I ask you what's wrong? I want to know what he said I know it couldn't be good cause the way you've been crying it can't be. He broke up with me he said he didn't love me anymore it was time to move on, you said. So I wrap my arms around you and let you cry we were like this for a while I didn't care I love holding you it makes me feel happy inside but I know you don't feel the same but as long I get to hold you know that's all that matters.

I'm stretching but you're just out of reach
You should know
I'm ready when you're ready for me
And I'm waiting for the right time
For the day I catch your eye
To let you know
That I'm yours to hold


You lift your head up and wipe your tears away. You Don't need him you can do much better I say, but you say yes I do there's no one else out there who will love me. that's when I explode I couldn't keep it in much longer I just had to say it, yes there is I love you can't you see it I loved scene the day I meet you but I know you wouldn't feel the same but I freaking love you I yelled. You just look at me shock you didn't expect me to say something like that. that's when I turn to leave I know you wouldn’t love me so I started to walk off, wait, you love me you ask. Yes I do I loved you for a long time but it doesn't matter cause you do- but I was caught off my your lips crashing into mine. I couldn't believe you were kissing me. We were like this for a long time it seem before we pulled apart and you said , I love you too. I was so happy I wrap my arms around you not wanting to let go. This is how I wanted to be this feels so right. I finally have you and your mine to hold.
Sign up to rate and review this story