Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

2: I would Take it back if I could!

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Hmm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-01-31 - Updated: 2009-01-31 - 1192 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: I would take it back if I could!

I woke up the next morning Pete's arm around my waist and I choked back some tears pushing his arm off of me. I pulled on some clothes sat on the edge of the bd. I felt him shift and sit up. I looked back at him then at the bedroom door. “You alright?”He asked me curiously.

“Oh yea just peachy, I slept with my ex boyfriend who doesnt even remotely have the same feelings for me that I have for him and he just asked me if I was okay, Yea im great.” I said to him almost laughing a tears stung my bright green eyes.

“Sorry.”He told me and I laughed then stood up.

“You whats wrong with you?”I asked looking at him.

“No what?”He asked tilting his head.

“You think sorry always fixes everything, well guess what its not the easy button! You know what, Last night was the biggest mistake of my life.”I told him and he just looked ta me as I ranted.

“I would take it back if I could.” I said to him softly.

“Well maybe your right, but you wanted it just as much as I did.”He said standing and I turned around as he pulled some clothes on.

“You should leave.”I said to him as a statement not a question.

“What if I dont want to?”He asked me stepping closer to me.

“No, stay away from me Pete. I am serious.” I said looking at him my eyes connected to him.

“I can tell that not what you want, Mackenzie.”He said to me in that voice that always made my knees weak but not this time. This time I got infuriated.

“Leave now!” I yelled angrily and he looked at me shocked.
“Okay then. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind.”He said grabbing his jacket and walking out of my room shutting the door behind himself. I picked up my cell phone and called Joe.

“Hey are you able to come over today?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah, moms feeling bunches better.”He said laughing slightly.

“Pete came over didn't he?”He asked softly.

“Yea. I did soething I'll never be able to take back.” I said to him closing my eyes as I said those words.

“I'll be over in a little while..okay?”He asked me and I smiled.

“Sure.” I said and hung up then looking to my bed. I need to wash my sheets, I stripped them off of my bed and carried them down stairs to the washroom and began to start the water. I added the soap then proceeded to shove the sheets and comforter in to washer.

“Hello? Anyone hoome?” I heard Joe's voice.

“In here!” I yelled for him and he walked in.

“Hey. How you holding up?” He asked me softly hugging me and I hugged him back.

“Good actually. I made him leave.”I said with a smile. “No more Pete.”

“Well, Mackie. I kinda did something while you two were together.”He said softly.

“Oh god you slept with him too?” I asked wondering.

“Oh ew no way, He is in my band. The bassist.” He told me gently.

“Oh, thats all?” I said laughing.

“Yea.” He told me scratching his head.

“Its okay. I don't mind or anything jus tas long as he leaves me alone.” I told him shrugging as I walked out of the washroom and into the kitchen. I looked at Joe and smiled weakly, I opened my fridge then grabbed a Hi c from the top shelf and poked the strw through the top.

“You alright?”He asked me seriously this time as he saw the look on my face, on of dispare.

“Yep, great.” I said and looked down when I heard my stomach growl angrily from not eating for 2 days. He looked at me and shook his head.

“Eat something.”He told me like he was my brother or something.

“Okay okay.” I said looking in the fridge and grabbing a apple.

“Happy?”I asked as I bit into it.
“Very.”He said smiling as he took an apple out of the fridge also. I smiled a bit then sighed as my cell phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the name..it was Pete.

“Hello?” I said answering the phone.

“Hey. Can I meet you somewhere?”He asked me curiously.

“Why?” I asked not amused, I bit into the apple.

“I want to see you.” He said simply.

“You saw more than enough of me last night.” I said to him in a monotone voice.

“I need to see you again.”He told me and I laughed.

“Hm, maybe you should have thought it through before you broke-up with me, you know what that means right. Its means there is no more us so I don have to see you if I dont want to.” I said to him in one breathe.

“Please...Meet me at the Croma Bridge Park.”He said to me seriously.

“No, I have company.” I said to him hopping up onto the counter.

“Who? Joe?”He asked laughing.

“Well yeah.”I said.

“Thats not really company.”He told me and it was my turn to laugh this time.

“And neither are you but he is way better company then you so, no and stop calling me.” I told him hanging up then looking at Joe who was watching me.

“What?” I asked nervously.

“Nothing, I noticed how your eyes dont light up like they used to when you talked to him is all.”He told me and I smiled.

“I believe I am getting over him quicker than I first thought.”I said shrugging a little.

“I noticed.”He said still looking at me and I laughed.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” I asked nervously.

“No...its just..No never mind, its not important.”He said shrugging it off.
“No..tell me.” I said to him hopping off the counter and walking over to him.
“Are you sure?”He asked.

“Yeah.”I said nodding.
“Okay, lemme start from the beginning. I remember the first day I saw you it was 7 th grade and I thought you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Your black hair and green eyes just seemed to make you stand out. Then in the 8th grade I couldnt help but stare at you more and more so I finally started to talk to you hoping you might like me just as much as I liked you. Then Pete asked you out and my hopes were washed down the drain, but I stayed your friend hoping maybe one day I might get a chance and right now I have to tell you, I love you Mackenzie. I didn't really realize it till it was too late but if you could give me a chance I bet you I could be him.” He said to me and I looked at him my eyes wide.
Sign up to rate and review this story