Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Wake Up Journey

Until Death Do Us Par

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! REVIEW!!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-31 - Updated: 2009-02-01 - 1152 words

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 23!!!!!

Everybody got into their places, as the wedding was about to start. Billy stood nervously by his groomsmen waiting for Hilary to walk down. The bridesmaids and maid of honor also stood in place waiting for the wedding to start. Benji and Joel tried to keep Billy company and his mind occupied so he wouldn't get cold feet. They just wanted their friend to be happy.

Hilary on the other hand made her way out to the closed door with her father standing next to her. She clutched onto her bouquet tightly as she heard the music starting signaling for her to walk down. She put the veil over her face and stood nervously as the two people opened the doors. As the doors opened everybody looked in Hilary's direction. She took a deep breath as her and her father started walking down the isle. Her eyes scanned the room and soon fell on Billy. She smiled nervously seeing how adorable Billy looked in a tux and how adorable Kandy looked in her flower girl dress. She couldn't believe that her and Billy were actually truly getting married!

Hilary and her father stopped just before the stairs as Billy walked up. He held his hand out smiling waiting for Hilary to take it. Hilary looked over at her father who was smiling and nodded his head as he let go of Hilary. Hilary looked at Billy smiling as she took his hand. Billy helped her up the stairs and Hilary put her arm around Billy’s as they stopped in front of the priest.

Hilary and Billy stood silently in front of the priest as he spoke, “we are here today to participate in a most joyous occasion, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, by acknowledging the wedding of Billy and Hilary”

He stopped looking at Billy and Hilary, “now I understand that Hilary and Billy have written their own wedding vows. Who would like to go first?” he asked smiling

Billy smiled at Hilary who was getting teary, “I will” he said turning to Hilary and taking her hands in his. Hilary looked at Billy as he spoke, “Hilary, you have filled my world with meaning. You have made me so happy and more fulfilled as a person. Thank you for taking me as I am; loving me, and welcoming me into your heart. I promise to always love you, respect you as an individual, and to be faithful to you forever. Today I choose you to be my partner, and commit myself to you for the rest of my life. I love you so much and can’t wait to see what the future brings us.”

Hilary smiled at Billy with tears falling down her face. She took a deep breath gripping onto Billy’s hand tighter, “I Hilary, choose you Billy as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you.” she paused for a few seconds choking back tears, “you are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise god for you Billy; for all your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone.” she stopped once again as more tears fell down her face, “my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.”

Billy smiled wiping a few tears away as he tried holding back his own tears. They glanced at the crowd seeing just about everybody crying or having tears in their eyes. They held each other’s hands once again looking at each other waiting for the priest to continue.

The priest smiled looking at Billy, “William Dean Martin, do you take Hilary Ann Mathers to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you promise to love, honor, and protect her? Share the good times and achievements as well as the hard times and disappointments? Keep her in sickness and in sorrow and to be faithful to her forevermore?”

Billy locked eyes with Hilary smiling, “I do”

“Hilary Ann Mathers, do you take William Dean Martin to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, and protect him? Share the good times and achievements as well as the hard times and disappointments? Keep him in sickness and in sorrow and to be faithful to him forevermore?” the priest asked looking at Hilary.

Hilary choked back tears nodding as she locked eyes with Billy, “I do”

The priest looked around for the ring bearer, “the rings please” he said

They both looked over to their left as the ring bearer ran up with the rings. They each grabbed each other’s rings and turned back to each other. Billy took Hilary's hands, “I give you this ring in token and pledge as a symbol of all that we share with my constant faith and abiding love” he said placing the ring on her ring finger

Hilary took Billy’s hand, “I give you this ring in token and pledge as a symbol of all that we share with my constant faith and abiding love” she said placing the ring on his ring finger.

Hilary and Billy turned towards the priest as he closed his bible, “now that you have joined yourselves in matrimony, may you strive always to meet this commitment with the same spirit you now exhibit. We all bear witness to this ceremony you have just performed and you may now call yourselves by those old and respected names, husband and wife. May God bless this union.” he stopped turning to Billy smiling, “you may now kiss the bride”

Billy smiled turning to Hilary. He pulled her into a kiss as everybody began cheering and clapping. A couple minutes later they pulled away hugging as they looked out at everybody cheering and clapping.

The priest smiled at the crowd as he pointed to Billy and Hilary,”Mr. And Mrs. Billy Martin!” he said smiling

They looked at each other smiling and locked hands as they started walking up the isle. Everybody started throwing rose pedals as they walked passed them. Hilary and Billy turned back towards the crowd one last time before walking out the doors.
Sign up to rate and review this story