Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

"To hell if we don't pray...but those go to outer space don't they?"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Most. Remember when I was pregnant?" "I do. That was the worst 7½ months of my life. Why?" "You know that bomb ass fruit platter you made for me?" "The one that had you crying over 'the orange...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-02 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 1576 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 129
We told ourselves that we weren't going to talk about, what was talked about in our sessions. But after this first one I just wanted to hit the ground running. I wanted to walk out of the office, take the car, get my kids and leave. But- I couldn't do that, I had to fight through this.
"You ok?" Patrick asked.
"No Red. I’m not." I said softly.
"Do you wanna-"
"Talk about? No. Go pick up my kids? Yes."
Patrick and I sat in silence for the next 20 minutes and I flew out the car when we stopped.
When I walked in the house Roman and Sofia were sleeping on the couch. Joe was on the floor with Noah on his stomach also sleeping. Gin was flipping through the channels tapping Shia on the nose. Every time she did that he opened his mouth and she giggled.
"Oh, I think I like you the best." Gin said softly.
"I thought you said I could have him." I stated making her jump just a bit.
"How was it?" Gin questioned.
"Let’s not go there. Will you help me get their jackets on?"
"Yea."
"I got it." Patrick stated as he started with Roman, then putting him in his carrier.
The next person he started on was Sofia and he moved quicker then I've seen him move in a long time. I went into the kitchen with Gin and sat there with her for a little bit.
"Don't do this ok?" Gin stated.
"Do what?" I asked.
"Don't be this way with him. Both of you guys wanted to do the therapy ok?"
"I know I just--- I’m just so angry at him. But I’m also so scared I’ll loose him. I don’t know which emotion to go with."
"You'll be ok."
With those words Gin got up with Shia, gave him and myself a kiss on the head and I stood up. I stuck my head out the kitchen and Patrick was ready to go. I followed behind him, put the kids in the car and we drove home.
~~ * ~~
"Remember when I was pregnant with the twins." I asked Gin, who was in the process of getting pee'd on.
"Yea sure...the good thing about baby wee is that it is sterile...but that goes to say about MOST urine huh?" Gin questioned.
"Most. Remember when I was pregnant?"
"I do. That was the worst 7½ months of my life. Why?"
"You know that bomb ass fruit platter you made for me?"
"The one that had you crying over 'the orange stuff touching the other stuff'?"
"Yea."
"How can I forget? That makes me giggle now."
"Wanna make me one of those?"
"Sure. I wanted some fruit also..."
"Dude, I went to the bathroom yesterday and it felt like I was giving birth! I’m so backed up."
"Maybe you need to swallow some cum to stimulate the stomach acids. That's what I do when I’m backed up."
"And you are someone's parent?!"
"Some THINGS, I've got 2 of them Calista."
"Whatever...and plus- I don't think Patrick would be down...he's been so freaking distant I wanna pull his hair out."
Patrick then walked through the door like a storm cloud and we both caught a chill. I rubbed my hand down my arms and looked at Gin.
"Ready?" Patrick asked.
"Yea." I said putting on Rome's jacket.
"Where are you guys going?" Gin enquired.
"To hell if we don't pray...but those go to outer space don't they?"
"Shut up. Where?"
"Target."
"Sweet. Since you're going there here...I need this stuff." Gin said writing a list of 5 things.
"That's all?"
"Yep. See you later?"
"Later."
*
Patrick and I along with the twins pulled up to the Target on Elston. I figured we can be in and out of this place without anyone noticing us. I grabbed a cart and put Sofia in there while Patrick took Roman and put him in the other shopping cart.
The minuet we walked in we separated.
"I’m going to go this way to pick up some random things from Pharmacy. I think Roman's allergic to peas."
"But he loves them."
"Yea I know- but he's got a little rash I don't wanna risk it."
"Ok. I'll be somewhere..."
"How about I find you by infants ok?" I asked.
"Yea, but that's around the same area isn't it?"
"I guess. Ill be back, kisses."
I gave Rome a kiss and then got the greatest kiss from Patrick. That shocked me a bit and I smiled.
I walked up and down the aisle looking for what I needed. When I found it I paid for it at the pharmacy and went to the washroom. As I waited the 90 seconds for my results I paced the small bathroom. Sofi watched as I moved back and forth and I saw her get dizzy.
"Mommy's sorrie little bit-bit." I said giving her a kiss on her nose.
It finally occurred to me that the test was done and I cried. I cried like I didn't know what to do.
"Well Sofi, you're gonna be a big sister." I said with a weak smile, "this is all your daddy knows how to do, make babies. But when it comes to loving me I think all the lights are on but no ones home."
I washed my hand for the 3rd time and Sofi started to suck on her hand. This was a new thing she's picked up when she was hungry. At least it wasn't the crying thing that was just weird to me.
Patrick was in the baby food aisle going a little nuts. He saw that these jars of Gerber Organic were $.50 a jar. To him that was a steal epically when they're usually $.69 a jar. He went through them and got all the basic food groups.
"Peas, carrots, oooh banana, mango...turkey with wild rice??? Are you kidding Roman?" Patrick asked to the baby who just laughed at him, when Patrick made a 'yuck' face, "BUT im not going to complain because these bananas are the shiiit."
Roman who managed to grab one off the shelf held it out to Patrick who didn't get the hint. Every time Roman picked it up Patrick put it down. It was when Roman threw the jar at Patrick and was squealing that Patrick put 2 and 2 together.
"Hungry?" Patrick asked.
Roman shook his head yes and Patrick walked down another aisle and grabbed a package of baby spoons. To his knowledge they were plum out at home. He opened the spoons and went back to the food aisle. Patrick put the bib on Roman who started to beat on the cart with the other spoon.
"Time to eat, time to eat. Num, num num..." Patrick sung to the 7½ month old.
This is what they did, they sung when they ate.
They must have been a few spoonfuls into the peas when Patrick heard a familiar voice and his ears perked up. Roman started to dribble out the peas and laughed as he did it. This boy is going to be a big green mess.
"Rome...Rome- no-" Patrick started wiping his face clean.
Suddenly a familiar face, to match the voice, turned the corner, stopped and smiled.
"Well, well, well Family Man Stump." She said with her arms crossed and a click of her shoe.
Patrick looked up from the peas and to the lady in front of him. His eyes lit up and his smile couldn't have been bigger. She gave a ½ smile and ran her fingers through her hair.
"You straightened it...and cut it...why?" Patrick asked softly.
"I finally wanted to try something new, like you suggested."
"I mean..."
"No really, this was for you- oh hello little person."
"This is Roman. Roman, this is Elisa." Patrick said straightening down Roman's hair.
"Aww he's so cute!" Elisa said as she walked closer to Roman, "What are you eating sweetie?"
"He loves peas."
Then without fail, Elisa who was wearing a white shirt was covered in peas. Roman sneezed and it just came through his nose. This made Roman laugh, and Patrick was horrified. He loved to laugh after he sneezed.
"Great..." Elisa said rolling her eyes.
"I'll totally buy you another shirt-" Patrick started.
I then turned the corner and saw Patrick feeding Roman peas. The next person I saw was Elisa and I gave her my biggest smile.
"Awww my baby's eating peas...peas! after i told daddy you were alergic..." I said softly as I held Sofi and sighed, we had to ditch the cart.
Sofi bounced in my arms happily as if saying ‘I have a secret’. She looked up at Elisa who gave an uneasy smile and then Sofi started to mean mug her to the Nth degrees. I didn't think Sofi likes this other woman who wasn't mommy talking to her daddy.
"Here. We'll switch...and I'll go clean him." I said more upbeat, sounding fake, even to myself.
As I went to the bathroom I grabbed the baby benadryl and gave some to Roman. Less then 20 minutes ago I told Patrick he may be allergic to peas and now he's sneezing them out. Somewhere I think Patrick has already checked out.
"What are we gonna do with Daddy?" I asked Roman who continued to sneeze and laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story