Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > New York Eyes

Coffee

by tryingtohard_x 0 reviews

Hey! Thanks for tuning in for part two. Be gentle with me, i'm not very good with writing and at length. Love x

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-02-04 - Updated: 2009-02-04 - 316 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was our last day of tour in New York, and I was tired. It seemed forever since I had slept properly, I just couldn’t shake the feeling of her. The electricity still flowed through my veins.

I slowly shook myself awake and stumbled to the door.
“I’m going to grab myself some coffee anyone care to join me?” I asked.
I sighed at the sleeping forms of my band mates. I grabbed the closest set of car keys and set off.
I ploughed through the sleepy city, watching lovers and significant others helping each others to smile.

I had reach the outskirts of the inner city and still hadn’t found an open café.
I managed to find a nearby gas station. I parked outside the mini mart. Careful not to get run over by the careless drivers, I walked inside the mini mart. I glanced over to the counter, there was a women in the corner. She was slowly rubbing the soles of her feet. Her nails were painted bright green, such an unusual colour. Her hair was light brown, I was listing off her features, I seemed to continue staring at her contently.

I slightly coughed to gain her attention, she dropped her foot.

“how can I help you?” she asked without bothering to look up.
“Large black coffee please” I answered.

She yawned and placed her shoes back on. “I shall be with you in a moment”
“late night?” I asked politely attempting conversation.

She sighed, walked over to the door and closed it shut, walked up behind me, I could feel her breathing slightly on the back of his neck.

I listened intently, waiting for this moment to become clear. Unfortunately I blinked and my fantasy wasn’t reality, and she still hadn’t looked up. she glanced up at me and I caught a glimpse of her eyes…...
Sign up to rate and review this story