Categories > Original > Fantasy > Shadow

Prologue

by Babisko 0 reviews

What happens when you get caught stealing from a rich, mysterious man. Become his personal thief. What happens when a young PI has it out for you, and know's your secret? Find out for yourself. M/M...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-07 - 351 words

0Unrated
It’s going to suck, just to let you know.

Warning: SLASH, M/M, HOMOSEXUAL. There I think I got that through. If not, read the warning label.

No flames!

Disclaimer: I own nothing except plot, characters, and my ideas.

This story is just something for fun, so if I get things wrong, sorry. Do not blame me if it’s bad.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A handsome young man stepped out of his car and went to the other side, opening the passenger door, and holding his hand out to help the woman. They walked down the sidewalk, the woman’s hand in the crook of the man’s arm.

"Sorry I had to park so far away, it was the only place available," the man said to the woman, grinning, and she smiled up at him.

"It’s fine," She said.

They continued to walk, it was nighttime, and there were a lot of people walking around. The couple was headed to a club that was extremely popular, just down from the street they parked at.

The man turned to say something to the woman hanging onto his arm, when someone ran into him, and glanced off.

"Oh, sorry," The boy said in a drunken slur. The man looked at him for a second.

"It’s all right," he said. The woman was thinking, ‘What a nice man’, while said man was thinking, ‘Fucking drunk’.

The young couple went back to walking to the club after the drunk stumbled off. They got to the entrance, and the bouncer asked for an ID.

The young man reached into his back pocket, only to find it empty. Same with the other pockets. His outburst could be heard all the way down the street.

In an alley, a young boy was smirking, going through the confines of a wallet, throwing the ID and some credit cards away. They were useless to him anyway. The hundred dollar bills went into his own pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter END!

How was it? Short, right? Next chapter will be much longer, as you can see, this is just a prologue.
Sign up to rate and review this story