Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New School, New Faces, New Love

I Love Lunch

by MCRz_babe 3 reviews

"So, that means we have the entire house to ourselves right?" He asked. "I guess so."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-13 - 1292 words

1Exciting
Brrrrrriiiiinnggggg!

"Alright class, I want you to finish this for homework, to be handed in next lesson." Gerard's English teacher said as the bell for lunch. Gerard packed up the picture he was working on throughout both Art and English and headed for the tree which Frank and him sat. Through the hallways, people were staring at him and whispering. The girl from his art class walked towards her friends, who were staring at Gerard and told them,

"Stop staring. He got on Lynd-z's bad side. He's not gay." She said, loud enough for him to hear and he smiled in appreciation. The girl gasped softly as this was the first time she had ever seen Gerard smile.

As he reached the tree he saw Frank sitting underneath it, waiting for him. Frank looked up and saw Gerard. He jumped up and ran over to him.

"What do you have next?" Frank said excitedly.

"Ummm, I think I have a free..."

"YES!" Frank exclaimed. "Come on!" He said, pulling Gerard's arm towards the schools gate.

"W-Where are we going?" Gerard asked.

"To get lunch!" Frank said.

"Won't we get in trouble or something?"

"Nope. If you have lunch, then a free, you're aloud to leave the school grounds and get something to eat. Just as long as we get back in time for our next class that's all." Frank explained as they left school grounds, along with other students that had a free next. The walked to Franks car and got in and headed to the mall.
*

"Did anyone ask you about...us?" Frank asked Gerard as they sat down at a spare table after getting a coffee from Starbucks.

"Yeah. But I think, by tomorrow, no one will believe it." Gerard said, taking a sip of his Iced Moccha.

"What makes you say that?"

"A girl asked me about it in Art, and I told her that Lynd-z couldn't get her way, I called you to pick me up and take me home and she then got the shits." Gerard said with a smile.

"Ha. And that makes you think that no one will believe that we are together, how?"

"She's already going around telling people it's not true. We are in the clear." Gerard said, his smile getting wider, causing Frank to break out in a wide smile as well. "Wanna head back to my place next?" Gerard asked.

"Sure." Frank smiled. They both got up and went back to Frank's car to go to Gerard's house. When they go in the car, Frank's phone began to ring.

Can you feel her running through your veins? She will always live forever!
Can you feel her running through your veins? She will always live forever!


"Oh great." Frank sighed as he answered the phone.

"Thanks for waiting for me Frank!"

"I'm sorry Ray. I guess I kinda..."

"What? Forgot about your best friend? Thanks a heap."

"No Ray! How can I forget about you? You know I..."

"Yes, I know how you can be! You're with someone aren't you?"

"Yeah kinda..."

"Just tell me next time so I don't have to stand at the tree for 20 minutes."

"Yeah. I will. Sorry again Ray."

"No prob. Just a little bit of notice is nice. Thats all. Have fun with Gerard."

"What makes you think I'm with Gerard?" Frank asked as he stared at Gerard.

"I'm not stupid. I asked if anyone had seen you and they said that you left with Gerard at the beginning of lunch."

"Oh yeah."

"Talk to you later."

"See ya." Frank hung up his phone and put it in his pocket before starting the engine.

"Ray not happy?" Gerard asked.

"Not at all." Frank replied as they headed in the direction to Gerard's house.

*

"Mikey!?" Gerard called out as they walked inside, as Mikey usually came home for lunch. There was no responce, so Gerard went to Mikey's room to check if he was there. There was a note on his door reading

'Gone out with Alicia.
Be home for dinner.
Please dont tell mum and dad I skipped.
Mikey.'


Gerard read it out to Frank and Frank smiled wildly.

"So, that means we have the entire house to ourselves right?" He asked.

"I guess so." Gerard said as they entered his room. As soon as Gerard put his bag on the floor, he felt Frank tackle him onto his bed, latching his lips onto Gerards. Gerard felt a little strange at first, before relaxing and began to kiss Frank back passionatly. When Frank's tongue licked Gerard's bottom lip, begging for entrance, Gerard broke the kiss.

"Umm, I don't know...." Gerard began before Frank placed a finger on his lips, quieting him.

"Shhh..." he said before lightly placing kisses on Gerard's lips and slowly moving down Gerard's neck as he unbuttoned Gerard’s shirt. When all the buttons were undone, Frank ran his fingers along Gerard's torso with a feather light touch, causing Gerard to shiver. Frank traced his tongue along Gerard's collarbone and found a spot that will be hidden by shirts and began to suck wildly, making Gerard moan uncontrollably. When Frank pulled away, there was a large red mark left.

"You are now officially mine." Frank whispered in Gerard’s ear as he traced the red mark with his finger lightly. Gerard smirked and flipped them over, causing him to be on top and a startled Frank to be underneath.

"Woh, easy cowboy." Frank teased as Gerard ripped Frank’s shirt open and immediately began to attack Frank's neck with his teeth. Frank let out a loud moan as Gerard bit hardly onto the base of Frank’s neck, which covered the sound of his phone ringing.

*

“Come on Frank. Answer your damn phone.” Ray muttered as he waited for Frank to pick up his phone.

Hey this is Frank. Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. Or not. Beeeep.

“Frank, it’s Ray. You only have 5 minutes to get back to school or you’ll be in for it. And I don’t think Gerard needs to get in trouble for you being a slow coach as always. See ya.” Ray finished and hung up.

“Hey Ray!” A perky voice said behind him.

“Oh hey Alice. What’s up?”

“Nothing much. You?”

“Nothing. Just trying to warn Frank that the bells about to go. But he’s not picking up.” Ray explained.

“Oh. Did you hear the rumour?” Alice asked.

“Which one? People can’t keep their mouths shut these days.”

“About Frank and Gerard?”

“No.”

“Okay well, this chick sent this email around saying that Frank and Gerard are together. But Jessica asked Gerard if it was true and…”

“Wait? Frank and Gerard are…together?” Ray asked in disbelief.

“No. That's what I was about to tell you. He denied it. Apparently the chick who wrote it couldn’t get Gerard into her bed so she got shitty and started it.”

“I swear when I find out who wrote that about my mate, she’s in for it. And I don’t care if she’s a girl. She’s dead.” Ray mumbled to himself.

“What was that Ray?” Alice asked him, only catching the words ‘mate’, ‘for’ and ‘dead’.

“Nothing. Thanks for letting me know Alice.” Ray said as the bell went for class.

“No problems Ray. I’ll see ya later yeah?”

“Yeah. Bye.”





A/N: There you go guys! Hope its long enough for you!
I’m soo sorry that I haven’t been able to update, but year 12 is really killing me at the moment XP But I promise that I will update as soon as I possibly can!

Rate and Review!

Kay!
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story