Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Christmas Story

I Wont Be Home For Christmas

by XxSystemOfADownXx 2 reviews

"You dropped the soap... you know what that means."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-14 - 420 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
====================================

im growing tired of all this christmas cheer. no literally, all this dancing. it gets tiring.

"We were just opening up presents," mom explained.

"PRESENTS?" I screamed and started running around in circles, as the christmas village had finally given out and collapsed.

4 hours later the police officers had me calmed down.

"sir, we're going to have to take you in for questioning, for the murder of 7 cats, 1 bunny, and.. plenty of christmas villagers," the police officer informed. on our way out there were carolers.

"aaaaaaaaaarGH!" i said and punched one out, i stepped on my cat. she hissed.

-

court sux.

"we find the defendant guilty" the judge said and brought down her judge hammer. she hit one of my many cats. the cat hissed.

"OF NOT BEING GUILTY!" the Judge added, "DISCO, DISCO!" a disco ball emerged from the ceiling and everyone arose from there seats. Everyone started stomping around. And somewhere along the way 34 cats got stepped on, 33 being mine. Then everything stopped. The music, the disco ball dissapearing.

"Nah, just kidding, your going to jail," the judge said. The police men took me away. i walked over to my cell and stepped on one of my cats, the cat hissed. a life sentence to jail.

I guess I wont be home for christmas.

"CHRISTMAS?" I screamed. I ran around the cell, while my cell mate, a much larger man, ermerged from his bed.

I got stabbed.

I won't be home for christmas. As i saw the red oozing out of my body I smiled.

"DISCO, DISCO!" I said and dancing.

At this rate, I won't be home for christmas.

'SHOWER TIME BOYS," the police officer yelled. we all got out into the shower. as the water came out of the tap I grinned.

"DISCO, DISCO!" I screamed and started dancing. Somewhere along the way I dropped the soap.

A man walked over to me.

"You dropped the soap.. you know what that means..." he said.

"DISCO, DISCO!" he screamed. We all started dancing and somewhere along the way 28 cats got stepped on, 30 being mine.

With all this discoing...

I won't be home for christmas.
===================================

I KNOW IT'S SUCH A SAD ENDING. I DIDN'T END UP DYING (IN THE TRUE STORY), THEY SENT ME TO REHAB AFTER THEY FOUND THE CATNIP IN MY POCKETS .

I GUESS I WON'T BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS IF I DON'T GET MY CATNIP AND CAT SNIFFIN' PROBLEMS FIXED. I'M SORRY GRANDPA BUT OUR KID MIGHT BE A CYCLOPS IF YOUR READING THIS!
Sign up to rate and review this story