Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i'm not o-fucking-kay

i'm not o-fucking-kay

by XxSystemOfADownXx 0 reviews

hello just a retard trying to get some fame.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-02-15 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 362 words

-1Illiterate
dear dairy

I ran into some guy named frank iero he asked for my phon number and i gave it to him so hes supposed to call me some time but any way mom came home drunk again last night i dont think she noticed me thank god she abuses me ever since my dad died well anyways the phon is rhinging hope it frank well ill rhight back soon.


cassy's pov

i ran down staries to get the phon it was sarah, oh hi sarah ok so whos house gerards? ok what! frank will be there yea i still want to come ok cya. i ran to gerards house me and him were good friends because its sarahs boyfriends. but know one knew about my mom exsept sarah. i got to gerards house and him and sarah opend the door i saw frank and got really shy i sat down on the couch there was another girl there i think she was rays girlfrend she asked what we all were doing there gerard said i want you guys to here are first song it was skylins and turnstyls so they played it and all of us thought it was really good. then my mom called i have to go bye so i left when i got to the house my mom was standing in the hall way holding a beer bottle she threw it at me it hit my sholder i tryed to escape but she grabbed my arm and slapped me and pushed me down and started kicking me then she passed out i went up staries and fell asleep.

the next morning

cassy's pov

I got up and herd the phon ring it was sarah she wanted to go swimming so i got my swimsuit on and left i wasent going in the pool because i hand scratches all over my bodey from my mom. i got to the pool and sat on a chair they gerard said come but i couldent it would hurt to much but then my old boy friend mark pushed me in.

=================================================

HEY GUYS ITS EVERYONE FAVOURITE DRUGGIE!

THEY TOOK AWAY MY CAT NIP
Sign up to rate and review this story